I just found out I'm gay. What books should I read? Do we gays even read?

I just found out I'm gay. What books should I read? Do we gays even read?

You're not gay. You're trans. You want to become a woman first and then take dick all day. Don't read. Buy makeup, dresses, and a dildo.

EL MEME MAN LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD༼ つ _ ༽つ༼ つ _ ༽つ
YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO
MEME FACES XD MEME
MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO
MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL
LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE
deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XDDDDDDD ༼ つ _ ༽つv
LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [$(5)$][$(5)$] holla for a dolla
suck my dick m SUCK MY DCK MANG XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,!
[$(5)$][$(5)$]v[$(5)$] interwenz [$(100)$] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1 :0 XD
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHOლ(ಠ益ಠლ)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)vv ~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ from 9gag a meme

thanks my man (not hitting on you lol)

ugh

Oscar Wilde.

you msad broxd

How'd you find out you're gay? Did you trip and land with your mouth on an erect penis?

If you're gay you get to be a postmodern pretentious assface. It's time to buy a beret and to put some Bataille's books on that shelf.

No. Wrong. You're not going to make OP into a disgusting bara. OP will become a cute femboy like god intended.

hemingway

thank me in ten years

t. oldfag

Sorry, can't empathize, but I can suggest Giovanni's Room and The Counterfeiters.

Giovanni's Room (Baldwin)
The Counterfeiters (Gide)

What the fuck who are you.

We posted the exact same comment at the exact same time

>we

Looks like gay people really think alike

There's a 30 second posting delay, we're different people. This is kinda freaky.

Check your emails and you'll find a surprise :)

john?

The hero with a thousand faces

Not John. This is such an absurd coincidence, but there's no way we actually know each other.

Crazy coincidence, but good taste.
Not gay though

>I just found out I was tricked by jews into thinking homosexuality is an identity and not just a degenerate fetish
Read this op.

I know that feel

Kill yourself

Definite homo lit. Good one.

I made this pic a while back, little overwrought but all the books are good.

>the difference between being a fag and being gay
I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand

José Donoso - el lugar sin limites

Which are you again?

It's all we ever do. What else is there to do? You can't change it either. And when you realize that. Well...that's why there are so many gay writers. Straight people make families. We need to devote ourselves to some technical profession and create. Eventually you find a guy you like well enough as a friend to live with and you do that.

Holy shit

How do you find out you're gay? Are you 12 and are just now entering puberty?

I wish that cute fag who posted in a highly fuckable way on Veeky Forums a few days ago would come back.

Gay here. We can go under a lot of denial during those years due to fear of ridicule or abnormality and stuff.

Let me guess, you pretended to accidentally shit yourself in class so you could get sent home as sick, but when you went to the nurse she called you a faggot and told you to hold your shit in like a good little faggot tweenk, then sent you back to class with a cock shaped loli-pop; and now you think you're gay.

What a homo.

OP, this is the only redeemable way.

Hope you're doing alright OP. Had a lot of fun making my way through this