Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved...

Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved, even among the Veeky Forums community, and if we make fun of you with rude comments we are never being serious. Stay strong.

Fuck your fake ass feel good bullshit. Im gonna go to every restaurant in my area and drown people's steaks in ketchup
>low quality store-brand ketchup

by your own statement you are not serious about caring. Good troll.

Please don't use the f-slur.

the state of your sad fucking life

thanks op

Wholesome. I feel suicidal a lot. Thanks for the kind words. You're good too, OP

this guy is a fag, do it you pussies

Fuck you. Fucking trash loser

Its Christmas, please refrain from such profanity.

This is a safe Christian website sir.

Yeah, profanity is for niggers.

Fuck you harold

Dude, it is rude to be honest. Come on... It is almost a delusional Jew's birthday.

You are totally right, friendo.

I won't let the faggots and niggers ruin kike-mas day

Whatup friendos, I hope you are having some happy holidays

High class nigga all I smoke is A plus MIGHT BLOW A WHOLE P NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Surprisingly wholesome

Thanks OP, wishing you happy holidays.

I'm still gonna kill myself tho

Why would I be comforted by being loved by Veeky Forums? That just makes me want to kill myself more.

Happy holidays OP.
Thanks for the kindness.

I would destroy every single one of gordons daughters

What do I do if I already killed myself and am stuck in the computer?

This shit is just too spoopy for me.

Do you know how hard it is to have sex with a gigabit?

Destroy them with kindness?

Destroy them with pennis.

How would one do this

Write compliments on your hog.

Write benedictions on thy phallus

Inappropriate.... In-FUCKING-appropriate.

I'd barely be able to fit ''you're cute"

Your dick isn’t 2 dimensional user, you can use the entire surface area

>The Veeky Forums community
Why do you morons always think that adding the word community to something gives it any meaning?
There is no community here, only sad people and McChicken enthusiass stuck together due to loneliness, Happy people do the same thing we do but with friends and family instead of complete strangers

Shut up fag

gordon ramsay

>>>/reddit/

>Fag
>I'm the fag
It's ok user, everyone you ever met hates you but I totally love you, come give me a virtual hug
You are fucking pathetic, to drink yourself into a coma like you are supposed to instead of crying about it like a baby, go hire a prostitute, beat her up and then fall into a deep depression, go traspass into someone's property and get yourself arrested, go harrass strangers at the very least, why do you always choose to be miserable in the most passive way? This is why nobody feels sorry for you

This sounds oddly specific
You’re not projecting, are you?

in the oven you go

Holy fucking cringe, batman

Mate are you pissed?

Are you ok?

Let me guess, you’re spending another Christmas alone inside your dead grandmas basement%%?