Join me for dinner? We have pork chops, Brussels sprouts, salad, rolls, and Surge

Join me for dinner? We have pork chops, Brussels sprouts, salad, rolls, and Surge.

Pork chops and brussels sprouts look fine. HFCS bread paste is an abomination and the salad looks faggy af. I have no idea what surge is and quite frankly, don't want to know.

>I have no idea what surge is

Are you 12?

Nah, probably too old to have ever heard of it. I never ran with anyone who drank it nor saw anyone drinking it.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I think it was popular in the late 90s/early 2000s. So if you were an adult before then, or just didn't have trailer trash parents, then you wouldn't know what it is

Rich people drank Surge too

those brussel sprouts looks pretty rad man
enjoy

>Kraft salad dressing

flyover detected

>blackberry, radish and avocado salad
Looks vile

quit being a fag
rolls are fine, salad i admit looks weird with blackberries and radishes but shut your fuckhole

do they not sell it on the coast
cause i've been a lot of places and i suspect that they do

Brussels recipe pls

Would enjoy sitting down at your table user. Ignore the haters, they just jelly they eating 2 minute noodles while being forever alone Xmas day.

> No cancer-crust on the 'chop
It's like you hate food.

never been a fan of brussel sprouts, but those look like they might be tasty, so sure, id love to.

they sell it in MA.

goddamn this is sad. at least the sprouts look decent. everything else fills me with pity for you

I'm not young enough to know what surge is, sorry.

brussel's sprouts nomnomnom
now we're talking absolutely crazy but I am a madman and I KNOW that Surge+that salad is some future cutting edge shit and is probably delicious.

sad porkchop tho

its like you tried then just gave up halfway with the bread and the surge

i was sarcasticking, it's in literally every grocery store in every state in the US
that dude is just a dumbshit

what the fuck is that bread