Why do normies hate raw tomato?

Why do normies hate raw tomato?

It's part of their genetic predisposition to autism

Why do normalfags call other people "normies"?

But in all honesty, I never understood why people didn't like raw tomato. I guess people can be put off by the semi-earthy taste and liquidy consistency.

because they look and taste like disgusting, tart discarded abortions

It took me growing my own to really get a taste for them. I'm guessing most people just get crap and don't realize how good they can be.

Haven't had good tomatoes, especially not with salt and pepper sprinkled on them.

>basic bitches cant handle acidity
What a surprise.

Reddit

"Normie" took over because it's funnier, not because people were offended by -fag or anything. Like you can imagine some annoyed autist actually using "normie" to disparagingly refer to socially well adjusted people. The "normalfag" version is just one of a thousand instances where people on Veeky Forums took a word and appended a -fag suffix, nothing really amusing about that beyond the initial humor of calling everyone a faggot.

why do you love plastic

what about it fag

the reason people don't like tomato has nothing to do with the fucking acidity, by that logic they shouldn't like oranges or any other of the hundreds of acidic foods

It tastes delicious with salt but I usually eat it with cucumbers and the lime from the cucumbers sometimes seeps into it making it taste kinda bleh

Tomato and a little salt is good.

Tomato and butter sandwich is so good.

>container full of sliced tomatoes
>add a little oil, salt, and pepper
>suddenly have a side to accompany my sandwich at no extra cost
I wish I had more friends who hated tomatoes, honestly.

>be young
>friend's mom asks if I want a toasted tomato sandwich
>toasted bread, mayo, tomato, black pepper
Life changing.

Probably only used to mealy over-refrigerated and under-ripe supermarket tomatoes

normies love them, aspies hate em
>hate to break it to you

If you dont have bacon and lettuce, then your stuck with just those ingredients.

i r emember being in first grade with a kid who hated t omatoes

When I was growing up, my friend told my little brother that the seeds in tomatoes were flea eggs. He hasn't eaten them since.

This faggot

I do exactly that as a side adding raw onion and basil with a big fat mozzarella (the real one not the fake one)

You have a slice of cheese or meat between the butter and tomato right? Right? You aren't that fucking disgusting are you?

>person loves salsa
>loves sauce
>hates tomatoes

i dont get it

GOAT tomato sandwich is tomato, toast, mayo, heavy pepper. great snack food

its a texture thing, i hated them as a child but i loved them pickled or in salsa or sauce