ITT: Share your most outrageous drinking stories

ITT: Share your most outrageous drinking stories

I drank a bottle of rum, pissed and vomited in my bed and the neighbors don't want me in their house anymore, I'm not sure what I did.

I spent 3 years and 4 months in prison for intoxicated manslaughter. Sitting on 5 of 7 years of probation.I killed my older brother.

I once started shitting myself while throwing up in my toilet, so I grabbed the garbage can and held it up to my ass while I continued to puke. Realized what I was doing, turned around to sit on the toilet to finishing spraying shit and throw up in garbage... smelled my bender shit and created a whole new type of vomit and ascended.

have been drinking heavily for 20 years ruining my life and destroying my health, used to drink up to 2-3 bottles of vodka per day, i have woken up countless times in hospitals, psychiatric wards and several times in jail, quit drinking but am old now and it feels like i have been in a semi-coma my entire life, have had a good life so am not complaining, guess that would be my outrageous drinking story, marry Christmas

>marry Christmas

korsakoffs detected.

lol

Hahahahah that's hilarious, could be a comic scene

Shit dog. Can you roleplay and tell us how you did it in great detail? Also, if you're not lying, how are you doing?

fucking women..

Why do people do this cliche "lets hold our glasses up like we're having a good time" bullshit?

Went to some birthday party a while back and the birthday "girl" attempted to do this. It was awkward and I could see pain in everyone's faces.

This can't be a real thing. It has to be something they saw on TV or in a movie and feel they need to do it because it's normie shit or they want to be a protagonist.

Thanks, user.

I drink about 1/2 to 1/3 bottle of whiskey a day. I thought that was bad. You made me feel a little better.

New new year's resolution: stop drinking.

>the birthday "girl"

what

Ever have an experience with a drug where the uncomfortable results of a drug compound with your guilt of taking the drug in the first place? That's how I felt when I took a small amount of liquor up my ass. I didn't have fun at that party after the butt shot. Don't do butt shots, I say that sincerely, don't do it

I'm not a heavy drinker, but my friends have a few good stories.

>still living with parents, late teens
>gets home shitfaced drunk
>managed to get upstairs without waking anyone
>has to puke, so he opens one of the windows
>pukes right into the bug screen which filtered all the chunks

Other friend, later life
>gets home drunk, wife's asleep
>stumbles at the top of the stairs
>falls to his knees and immediately pukes
>noise scared the wife, she comes running
>she slips on the puke and falls right into it, flat on her back

>uncle with drinking problem
>he goes help one of his buddies to tow a car
>uncle in driver seat of the towed car for some reason
>halfway the drive to the shop he farts
>except it was a beerfart accompanied with liquid shit
>soaked into a customers' cars' driver seat

got drunk with my younger sister one night when our parents were out and we made out and she let me finger her

das hawt

i loudly made very very racist jokes about japanese people in a sushi restaurant. it had to do with japanese people dying in the 2011 tsunami and i was making the jokes while the tsunami was still in the news. no one could do anything about it because me and everyone with me was black but i still feel awful when i think about it.

Alright, here's one of my more outrageous stories.

>Be around 25, mid 2000s
>Newyears eve party in a small Swedish town.

>Drinking with friends, decide to join another party at a friend of a friends apartment, know some of the people there.
>We leave for the place, arrive, the apartment is mostly filled with garbage, small road to traverse inside the apartment to the tv-room.
>Sofa, three guys sitting there, drinking and merry.
>The apartment owner is Finnish/Indian and dressed in a penguin suit, for no apparent reason. He's drinking heavily and gets progressivly more drunk.
>We sit down, drink, converse, everything is fine and we're having fun.
>Suddenly the apartment owner stands up, leaves the room, comes back in with a fire axe.
>There's a wooden chair in the middle of the room, we're all sitting in the sofa, a table between us and the chair.
>He proceeds to completely trash the chair with his fire axe, we're all slightly uncomfortable.

>He finishes trashing the chair, we stand up and thank him for a nice party and leave.

story?

I'm getting the feeling that everyone was actually having a good time and you're just an autistic loner

Why could no one do anything about it? Who cares about a tribe of boons?

He hangs out with trannies and doesn't want to admit it.

Fuck off, Lena, you're a hideous hambeast.

>no one could do anything about it because me and everyone with me was black
#justniggerthings

>autistic loner

Is this even an insult anymore? Autism is some pretty great shit.

>New Years 2014
>At a bar downtown with roommates
>Start talking to a gorgeous older woman (early 40s) at a bar in an outside courtyard
>Hey gay friend is behind the fence of the courtyard in an alley smoking a joint
>Offers me a hit through the fence and say “no I don’t smoke gay weed” and this woman thinks it’s the funniest thing she’s ever heard
>Tell roommates not to worry about me coming home
>Takes me to her hotel suite, proceeds to strip me and bath me in the hot tub, oils herself up and gives me a full body nuru massage with her whole body
>Fuck her raw, cum in her
>Last thing I remember before blacking our is her sticking her ass in my face while I lick and suck her asshole
>Wake up and she’s gone
>Left a note saying she loved our time together and that she had to leave early that morning to catch a flight to New York because she’s a makeup company executive and to leave when I’m ready because she already checked out
>Phone is dead
>Hotel downtown where I am is nine miles away from my house
>No one on the street becaus New Years, so cant borrow a phone from people and no stores or restaurants are open
>Walk the 9 miles to my apartment
>Legs give out as I get through the door
>Text her a little and don’t hear from her for a month
>She calls to tell me she’s pregnant
>Now have a 3 year old daughter with the CEO of a makeup company nearly twice my age

Alcohol is a hell of a drug

>be me
>sit around drinking water or some soda
>people watch all the drunk people
>try to shrug off any drunk girls that try to talk to me
>manage everyone so they dont ruin their lives
>always be this person at every event
>been completely sober my entire life

Thats basically every gathering of people who drink I'm at

Maybe it's the alcohol
Maybe it's Maybelline

coo story, bro

Nobody said anything because you guys would probably have chimped the fuck out.

>Be me
>19
>Drunk
>Walking home from bar
>Gang of 5 15 - 16 year olds coming my way
>They jump me and start kicking and punching the shit out me
>Grabbed one and started punching him in the face until my hand went numb
>Threw him against the other fuckers
>Ran like fuck
>One went to block me, swung at him and flattened him on the ground
>Kept running
>Started puking while running

Woke up the next day covered in bruises, couldn't move out of the bed, my back and shoulders were fucked for about a month

>at high school party
>drunk as fuck
>also really into opiates/heroin
>sketch off and leave the party in my bmw 328i
>have to drive 20 miles to meet dealer
>driving there i hit like 2 mail boxes spin out and completely pop tire
>driving on straight rim going home
>sparks everywhere
>it's like 3am so no one on road
>get home without being pulled over

crazy night desu

Niggers are harmless except against each other and whites we need culled anyway. Look at the stats. They are not tough... thats why the fight with guns. The reason some of them look swoll is because that is type that sold well in America back in the day. They are passive.

One time my best friend jumped over a bonfire, landed in a squatting position on the other side still clutching a fifth of Old Crow and this retarded smile on his face. Then in like slow motion he tilts backward and falls directly into the fire and everyone starts laughing and freaking out. We pulled him out and he appeared to be ok. Funny as fuck. That was the first time i ever killed a fifth of liquor and i puked all down the side of this chicks car. Good times

>downtown hotel that doesn't have someone on duty 24/7
Sure, buddy.

Youve never done cheers?
Its not uncommon at all. Although some people make a point of knowing as many other cultures "cheers" as possible and act all enlightened because they said Prost instead

>been completely sober my entire life
You sound horribly boring

Drank a shit ton with my mates at the club.
Some random guy I made friends with was given a sample by some paki.
I drank almost the whole thing.
Turns out the drug was fucking whack and I collapsed.
I had to be dragged home since I was practically comatose.
I survived and the random guy was pleased he didn't get spiked.

Went camping out in the Tasmanian wilderness near a waterfall with a few friends.
Got black out drunk and don't remember anything, woke up in hospital with 6 missing teeth and a broken jaw.
Apparently I fell down the waterfall head first and got helicoptered to the nearest hospital.

I didn’t realise my phone was dead until I’d left. You give shithole mid-tier georgia cities boutique hotels too much credit. I stayed there visiting the town a couple years later and some guy walked in on me and the girl I was seeing naked about 30 seconds after we were done having sex. Some nog, just randomly walking into the room and then u-turning when he saw people were in it

Didn't say it was uncommon. Said it was cringy as fuck.

Pretty sure it's you and possibly your autistic tranny friends who are cringy.
Drinking to the person the party is for or just to signal the start of the meal, like Christmas dinner, is not only reasonable and good manners, it's probably also as old as humanity itself.
You probably think eating with others at all is "cringy" and you're "above it" when you take your plate to your room tonight, don't you, faggot?

Sounds like you were pretty lucky that at least one friend was less drunk that you. Holy shit.

>when you take your plate to your room tonight, don't you, faggot?

Wew. If you projected anymore Samsung might try to sell you as a licensed product for business presentations.

Birthday girl (male)

2 years ago at nye I drank 6 bottles of wine and half a bottle of Montenegro.
we were at some shitty restaurant that had a dinner for nye, filled with old fucks and gypsies. I vomited exactly at midnight after the wine then I drank the Montenegro. also smoked hash at a cop's house with his daughter and my friends.

what are you even talking about? have you never drank with a group of people before?

People? Sure. People are just fine. They get drunk and shoot the shit.
You seem to be referencing "people" to normies though. I don't drink with those faggots. Nobody should, except other normies.

Shouldn't you be on reddit or something?

You sound dependent on a substance for fun

didn't happen, not even an interesting story
0/10

he can't eat all those eggs.

It's a perfectly ordinary gesture of respect, no different from a wave or a hand shake.

>He drinks at all
>He must have to drink for fun!
The only reason you get invited anywhere is to be DD, guarantee it.

Drank an entire bottle of Tanqueray and woke up at 6am the next morning in the playground of the elementary school I went to covered in what I believe was my vomit.

Wincest? In my Veeky Forums?

hahahahahahaaaaaa

I have a similar thing. I try to get completely drunk, but I end up feeling fine except a slight dizziness and stomach pain, throwing up many times, but I always be like "Excuse me", go throw up in the toilet, return and continue drinking.

Overseas port, drinking, bar.
I have no brains in my head, having the time of my life, despite doing basically nothing.
Hear some shouting.
Look over, see a mate get punched.
It was like a god of fury possessed every sailor in that room, we went berserk. I never felt anything like that in my life or ever again.
Next time I remember having a normal thought, my knuckles are busted, my face is busted, one of us clearly needs stitches, and we were the victors.

We rationalized that the most sensible thing to do was to continue our original plans to keep drinking.

It was a different life.

>Drank too much tequila
>took the very last city bus back home (~20km away)
>get off within the first five minutes to projectile vomit in front of a church
>pass out in a bus shelter (about -10C, but I’m dressed warm)
>wake up to some guy hollering about being kicked out of a taxi for punching a window
>vomit at his feet
>guy runs off
>pass out again
>wake up and muster the energy to walk to Tim Hortons
>eat two bagels and call a cab
>$75 ride
>fuck

i can't remember

>Living in Japan, have conversational Japanese but not great
>Have a shy but basically fluent friend
>Drinking and he mentions his girl broke up with him
>Convince him to go to an all you can drink sex bar I took a female friend to a few months back
>Walking around in our boxers jacked up, we both have the biggest dicks in the room.
>Participate in all the dick rating and examination games to get interest
>I initially starting the conversation and him coming in with the fluent Japanese
>End up getting back and forth blown then double teaming a girl who looks like she was straight out of AKB while her impotent boyfriend looks on

Was a lot of fun but that place was a lot better when you were mostly sober and only had a few drinks for courage.

>>vomit at his feet
>>guy runs off
kek

>Overseas staying with my chink friends for a few months
>Turn 21
>Even though I could already drink there, we go out and get fucking wasted anyways because "bro you're 21!!"
>Asians start drinking at fucking 6pm and go until 6am
>I am NOT used to that, and keep getting egged on to drink more than I should because "you're white dude you can drink better" and because birthday
>Start blacking out around 2am
>Made a really bad pass at some korean girl who was interested in talking to me
>Ended up eating live octopus
>Got really hungry and got some pork dish from the 7/11, the cashier kept trying to get me to microwave it and I just drunkenly said "okay" and left
>Ate a big bowl of ice cold, mostly raw pork
>Pretty sure I tried to cuddle somebody after I passed out on the floor, only vaguely remember getting shoved off of something
>Woke up the next day with my face smooshed into a bunch of rice cakes with shrimp heads laying everywhere
Still cringe at the memory of trying to kiss that girl.

>hold garbage up to catch feces
I like the way you think

>all you can drink sex bar
I'm sorry a WHAT

>early 40's
>daughter
Does she have downs or is she merely on the spectrum?

>Asians start drinking at fucking 6pm and go until 6am

Yeah, man. There's a specific type of Asian that doesn't fuck around with alcohol. You met that those types.

>am Asian
>just recently turn 21, haven't really drank before
>get invited to friend of friend's NYE party
>just slowly drinking
>some guy brings over his take out
>eat all of it while everyone else is gone
>because this was in the city, we watched the fireworks at the Space Needle on the rooftop
>we ran out of nice cups
>I only had a Solo
>I went up to random people and asked for champagne
>I must have had 3-6 full cups of champagne
>start blacking out
>before I completely black out I start calling everyone else there chinks
>everyone there is also Asian
>I eventually get kicked out

Since then, I know my limit and have probably gotten more fucked up, but I don't call people chinks or pretty much anything anymore.

Japan is a godless, heathen nation

Is that a regional thing or something? That sounds fucking crazy

I'm a wise (i.e. boring) drunk so nothing too crazy, but once we got so drunk after a long dishbitch shift at the restaurant I couldn't feel my face.
I remember early subway commuters looking at me like an ayylium while I was trying to feel my face.

>years ago
>regularly video skype with odd assortment of people around the world
>had a tradition of "drinking nights"
>one night the tiny british girl decides she's going to try to match the angry canadian drink for drink
>hefts large bottle of gin onto her desk and puts bin on the floor nearby
>everyone starts drinking
>initially she actually manages to hold her own
>...
>but as the night gets later it's clear she's getting pretty tipsy
>someone makes a joke
>tiny british girl starts to laugh then freezes
>she grabs the bin and puts it on her lap as quick as she can
>entire call grows silent as we realize what's about to happen
>like a train-wreck in slow motion the call watches in a mix of laughter and horror
>as tiny british girl expels at least 80% of a handle of gin all over the bottom of her upsidown bin

Y'know how water gets sprayed off a spoon at odd angles if you hold it under a faucet?

[spoiler]It was both exactly like that and yet so much worse.[/spoiler]

No they're all over the major cities, but two years ago when I was going you only needed atleast conversational Japanese to get a membership.

Was extremely disappointed on my list trip out there after moving away to find that they have made it so you can only get a membership if you have evidence of being an actual resident in the country. I used to take friends there pretty often and vouch for them when I was living there. I assume because of the fucking olympics and new money Chinese that don't know how to act

How am I supposed to enjoy a crazy sex party now

Imagine having a year long planned trip to only find out that the police raided all of the bars literally a week before you landed and made them implement that rule. Fucking 1000 days until the olympics

God damn.
Although honestly I'm surprised they foreigners in at all in the first place, when I was in korea there were tons and tons of bars that just told you to fuck off if you weren't blatantly korean, and even then you had to present some form of proof you lived there.

90% of the stories ITT

>No phone in a hotel

Literally have one in the room you can dial out from not to mention usually a business center area unless the NYC CEO baby mama went to super 8 which is doubtful

>then double teaming a girl who looks like she was straight out of AKB while her impotent boyfriend looks on
Thanks now I'll be depressed as fuck until the day I die because something like this will never happen to me

did u faggots fuk her after?

>21st
>first time ever touching alcohol
>mum wants me to learn hard way to drink in moderation
>parents take me to texmex restaurant
>get margarita in fishbowl
>down it in 10mins
>chips arent even out yet
>havent eaten all day
>start feeling it
>mum orders me one of those corona margarita things
>same size as other one
>gripping onto chair keeping self up at this point
>orders me 2 shots of tequila with no chaser
>too gone to even contemplate it
>take first
>no clue how to do shot
>keep it in mouth
>swish like mouth wash
>tastebuds decimated
>swallow in gulps
>chase with chips n salsa
>other shot is same way
>drunk enough to puke but still conscious of autismo behavior
>stumble to bathroom
>wait to vomit
>shit
>come back
>bill paid
>get a thing of ice cream and leave
>mum has to grab me and push me to car
>takes hands off and I end up on other side of lot
>sober up in 3 hours and play prison architect
I also threw up the ice cream in the car

kek
I'm fairly certain the angry canadian did at one point actually.

You seem like a good person.

I only really have 1 notable bad drinking story and it happens to be one of my first times drinking a lot at once, but first is worst

>16
>house party at friend's
>helping him set up
>get a friend's sister to buy us alcohol
>for some reason feel this obligation from my small effort to get as drunk as I can
>end up finishing at least a fifth in about an hour
>people decide they want Denny's and there's enough DD's
>completely shitfaced upon arrival
>sit down and get placed square in the middle of a giant circular booth squished between 5-6 of my close friends
>order a coke
>breathing heavy and slurring hard
>black family sits down in sight of our booth
>16 fucked up edgy little shit me decides it would be a funny prank on my friends to start loudly saying "niggers" under my hand so they might get in trouble for it
>black family apparently didn't hear this luckily
>"hey bro you alright? need to go to the bathroom?"
>from position slumped into my coke glass insist I'm ok and don't need to go to bathroom
>30 seconds later
>"i need to go to the bathr-BLRGGLL"
>vomit into my coke glass and it overflows with coke and puke
>friends immediately nope the fuck out, luckily avoiding any of this pukacola
>projectile vomit into my hands as they make an attempt to cover my mouth
>as the barf is turned into a fountain being angled off my hands and pouring all over me and the booth
>my best friend wisely scoops me up while I pay for the coke and apologize profusely to everyone involved but most of all the sighing waitress holding a gang of towels as I'm exiting the Denny's
>barf once more just outside of friend's nice car on the way home
>try my best to get boozebarf soaked jacket into wash covertly in garage
>sneak key into door quietly
>mom's awake and sitting on couch
>take one cautious step into the house
>"you reek of alcohol and I could hear you messing around in the garage for the last ten minutes"
>got off with a light scolding and a "hangover will be punishment enough"

>mum wants me to learn hard way to drink in moderation by ordering drinks, making me drink them, and forcing me to be a drunk retard in public
Fuck your parents. That's fucking stupid.

it's "cheers" user holy fuck

Oh and the kicker to that story

>years later
>famous Denny's story comes up
>friend who was there at another table stayed after my barfstravaganza and saw another group get seated there
>however the waitress neglected to clean the little sunken area behind the booth where I was seated, so it was just a small pool of cola, rum, and vodka barf
>girl with nice homecoming/similar getup sits right in front of the putrid puddle
>friend watches as the girl leans back at some point, dipping her nice styled hair into the sick and then curiously touch her wet curls trying to figure out what happened
>apparently never realized what it was unless it was after the party left

still think about that a lot even though it was more than 10 years ago at this point

agreed, it's like pushing your kid into oncoming traffic so he will know the dangers of skateboarding

nice fake story but this sort of degeneracy isn't any more common in japan than it is in the rest of the world

Open bar party at school.
Wake up with no memories in the middle of the night cuffed to a bed in a hospital.
Escape through the window wearing only an underwear with the mattress still attached to my arm.
Run into a firefighter truck.
I hop in.
They get a call from the hospital: «a patient escaped !»
«Mmmh yes I think he’s with us...»

> be me
> Drinking at home with a friend
> Apperently the neighbors throw a party
> Friend and I decided to take a look
> Have fun at neighbors getting totally wasted.
> Feel urge to take a huge shit.
> Turns out neighbors have a golden toilet
> Shits amazing
> Next day tell my friend about it.
> Doesnt believe me so I ask my neighbor wo is in the front yard.
> Turns out it was a tuba

>with friends out in the city
>drunk and stoned as fuck
>manage to catch the last train after a 2.5 mile walk
>in my drunken stupor, get a moment of clarity and stay close to the train's toilet
>train starts moving, I instantly become nauseous
>run into the toilet
>narrowly closing the door, I projectile vomit all over the room
>panicmode.jpeg
>look outside the stall, no one there
>rush out and shuffle to the last train stall to sit
>feel like the world is going to end
>more people get on the train
>plz don't sit next to me
>yestheydo.tiff
>train moves once more, instant urge to vomit again
>fuck I think, my dignity is gone
>itshappening.exe
>my stomach contracts and forces out the most violent burps I've ever done
>my stomach is screaming in German; echoing throughout the train
>I can't stop and keep burping violently, and loudly
>girl next to me is absolutely disgusting by stomach-powered vuvuzela cries while the guy sitting in front of me is laughing loudly with tears rolling down his face
>this goes on for what seemed like forever
>when the train stops at my stop, I let out one more violent burp
>gondorcallsforaid.rar
>while I leave the train, everyone looks at me in horror

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

good post

When i was 14 y/o i was drinking gin with my friend, we end up sucking eachothers dicks

OH MY GOD NINE WHILE MILES ARE YOU OKAY?!

Were you un the navy?

Just people having a good time and saying cheers?

Fucking hell...

21st birthday
>drank 17 to 18 shots in rapid session
>at about 13 or 14 i blacked out
I had always heard of blacking out and thought it was bullshit that alchos make up to do stupid shit.
>got alcohol poisoning and was sick for a good week or two.
I now have a superpower that lets me taste alcohol and artificial sweetener in anything.

oh fuck I don't even know where to start

Thanks for sharing. Please return when you do.

I'm working on it hold on