Prison food in italy is better than most meals anglos eat willingly

>Prison food in italy is better than most meals anglos eat willingly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0II_BMa9XrI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/12201375/Netherlands-doesnt-have-enough-criminals-to-fill-its-prisons-as-crime-to-drop.html
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/the_work_versus_welfare_trade-off_2013_wp.pdf?_ga=2.88469597.799891323.1514165777-1634096831.1514165774
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely no way thats what the average prison meal looks like.

This is from a collection of school lunches, not prison meals. OP is just fucking with you.
>in b4 WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Theres also absolutely no way thats an average school lunch in italy. I could see them including a lot more pasta with some fresh greens and fruit but no way its like a platter from a restaurant

>ameriblobs can't even fathom a decent school lunch
wew

Well, if most people on this board went within a 1000 feet of a school, they would end up in prison. There is no way they can ever have that tray. Way to ruin dreams.

true but its also 100% accurate what I said

youtube.com/watch?v=0II_BMa9XrI

I’m disappointed. I kidnapped Abu Omar for nothing.

Fuck that's cool.
They should do this with auto repair shops, and home renovations.
Like the road work crews in Shawsank.

Most of our states have contracted the school lunches to the same corporations that provide prison lunches and they make Oliver Twist vomit. Makes sense - begin the indoctrination that you're a prisoner very early, then you've got slaves for life.

We need more of this shit in the world. Make the prisoners fucking work. They love it and it gives them something to do other than commit crimes.

checked.
we had pretty yummy school lunches back in the 90s, actually.

>hehehe, where are your stripes, inmate?
>gets beat the fuck up
>criminals never change
That's how I imagine this playing out eventually. Faggots can't resist poking a bear minding its own business until something happens and then going ape shit about what happens.

It isn't.
That's the idealist view of what the school lunches claim to consist of, and the source had examples from many other countries in an attempt to compare school meals. In reality, it would never look even remotely like that when served to your children. When the menu says "braised pork on a bed of greens with penne, tomato salad, fresh fruit, and a bread roll" you know what you're actually gonna get is a formed pork patty on wilted lettuce, a cup of overcooked yet somehow under-heated pasta, sliced tomatoes with a vaguely cheesy dressing, a bruised apple, and a microwaved dinner roll.
People just like taking the images and posting them here to bait people into (You)s and to act smug when people call them out.

Speaking of which, saged.

>Reeee we can't make decent food so neither can anyone else

t. resentful anglo

American school food is notoriously shitty but theres no way in hell youre serving up that kind of shit to millions of kids every day

European prisons are generally akin to luxury resorts as opposed to our American death zoos.

>US prisons don't serve good fo-

Not every country sources their school lunches from prison suppliers user. No one can dispute the fact that food is more important in many european countres than in the US where if the daily requirement of HFCS, fat and salt is met, anything goes. Pizza and ketchup have been declared vegetables by the US govt. so the corporations supplying the food can run rampant. That's the 'murrican way and everyone knows it.

>Pizza and ketchup have been declared vegetables by the US govt
No, the state of New York did, because theyre fucking retarded.

>all this bitching and whining about what we eat at school
That picture is a bit romantisiced and made fancy-looking but it's honestly not far off from what we actually serve if you look it up. It's the same quality of stuff you'd get at Autogrill or IKEA.
Merry Christmas, non-Italians. May you appeal to your statesmen to get decent school meals for your kiddos.

>Commit crimes
>Stay in what amounts to an all expenses paid hotel
Why does anybody try to get a job in europe?

Who cares? I don't have kids and when I was school age I smoked at lunch. Let them eat urinal cake.

>romantisiced
Err... romanticised, rather.

"boo hoo, clients identify us mainly as convicts."
Stop advertising it as a gimmick then, faggot.
What was that video even supposed to prove? This isn't food being served in a prison.

Strangely enough they're dealing with a prisoner shortage and have had to close down prisons and lay off prison workers.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/12201375/Netherlands-doesnt-have-enough-criminals-to-fill-its-prisons-as-crime-to-drop.html
It's almost like treating your prisoners well and not marginalizing them is a much better approach than trying to vindictively punish and degrade convicted criminals.

I'm sure that's exactly what a school/prison lunch looks like in italy, just like I'm sure this is what your average lunch in brazil looks like

They have a different philosophy in regards to criminals. They think these people are just wayward souls that need rehabilitation as opposed to punishment. Of course the criminals just think they're all chumps and abuse the system to do/rape what they want and then get rewarded with a comfy vacation.

I know people who literally don't bother looking for a job because they can get more on welfare than they'd get from a fulltime job in a store or a factory. It makes me want to fucking vomit.

>Netherlands
No its probably because they figured out they could live just as comfortably without a job by abusing their welfare system. I know like 4 people in the netherlands that work maybe 10 hours a week and thats only to keep their neetbux bennies, none of them live at home and they are constantly buying shit on steam.

literally because of niggers. It's a law that no public school lunches can cost more than $2 per portion

No you don't.

>buse the system to do/rape what they want
Except the rehabilitation approach results in a lower recidivism rate than the punishment approach.

Labour or ingredient costs or both? Cuz just going ingredients, I can make tasty, multi-course meals for about that cost. And I don't even have access to wholesale prices.

Single mothers in Denmark can claim more in benefits than they'd make working full time in a grocery store. I don't care if you believe me or not, retard.

The meal also has to meet certain nutritional guidelines (thanks obama), so more than likely whatever you would make wouldnt meet the standards

When I was in school, the whole lunch cost $1.35. It consisted of a gross rectangle block of fake pizza, a handful of tater tots and a cup of whole milk. The pizza could be substituted for a gross spoonful of macaroni or a gross spoonful of spaghetti.

That's true in the US for single mothers too. In fact that's probably true almost everywhere because the whole point of providing welfare for single mothers is to try to give them enough to support their family, not just minimum or low income equivalence from a single person's labor.
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/the_work_versus_welfare_trade-off_2013_wp.pdf?_ga=2.88469597.799891323.1514165777-1634096831.1514165774

no, it has to cost $2 to purchase for the student
which means you need to make it work for less than that

plus the obama bullshit where it has to contain fresh fruit and vegetables too which has caused MASSIVE amounts of food waste because oh hey, wow, kids arent eating them, imagine that

You sound like a commie idiot. Single mothers with a sense of decency get jobs and have their kids put in daycare.
We're not just talking about the first few months after giving birth here, you know. But yeah, I guess I'm the idiot for thinking people shouldn't have kids they can't afford and shouldn't think of their kids as a source of income.

Then why does every single mother have to work here while they sit on their ass and just collect paychecks in NL?

I'm not a communist you idiot, I linked to a write-up from the Cato Institute which is clearly *opposed* to this practice. Learn to read.

>why does every single mother have to work here
Where's "here?" I haven't ever heard of a place where single mothers were legally required to have a job.

Stop being intentionally dense you retard

You were defending the practice of leeching off the taxpayers with nothing but your offspring as an excuse. Why should I expect your link to say the exact opposite? I'm not going to read a fucking scientific paper for the sake of a discussion about welfare on a cooking board.

Nobody is talking about legally required, retard. Some of us just think that if they want money they can fucking work for it.

>You were defending
No I wasn't. I pointed out how single mothers pretty much everywhere receive benefits equal to greater than a regular low wage or minimum wage single worker would make with the reasoning being that they need to support a family and not just themselves.
None of that is a "defensive" of the practice.

Where's the fucking DELICIA?

Except those are made up stats padded by leftists with phds in criminal justice. I wonder what the recidivism rate of a dead convict is? Zero.

Also:
>Why should I expect your link to say the exact opposite?
Not that it said the "opposite" of anything I wrote because I wasn't even stating an opinion in the first place, but a reason you should have realized the link was against this practice and not for it was because it's a Cato Institute link. They're a well known libertarian organization, of course they're not going to support welfare or make claims that are anywhere close to "communist." That'd be like thinking a Greenpeace article is going to advocate for looser regulations on toxic waste disposal.

>I wonder what the recidivism rate of a dead convict is?
And that matters why? Are you proposing the death penalty for all criminal convictions? And do you think that proposal would ever be actualized?
So yes, sure, recidivism is only lower provided you don't have the option to execute your entire prisoner population. I don't know why you would want me to explicitly allow for that ridiculous exception which will never occur in reality, but there you go.

because all prisoners are a waste of money and should be killed. It's super easy to live a crime free life.

I'm not even disagreeing with whether they *should* be executed.
I'm just pointing out your idea is childish and edgy because you know as well as everyone else knows that this will never happen in real life. Why not stick to discussing solutions that actually could be adopted in real life? That seems like a more practical approach to me.

>It's super easy to live a crime free life.
Lol

Pay your taxes, dont steal, kill, or rape. Not very fucking hard.

Well it ain't gonna happen if you don't push for it.

No, it isn't going to happen regardless. You know you're not really pushing for an actual position, you're communicating your hate for criminals by writing about how you want them to die. You might as well just post "I don't like criminals."

That would be needlessly eliminating a slave class. Instead of killing all violent felons, they should be given a choice, and a three minute window to make it.

Rip off your balls with your bare hands and work for a state that will feed and shelter you without further rights.

Or bullet in the head.

Evolution is moving too slow. Some folks want the gas peddle pushed because they are more evolved.

>Evolution is moving too slow. Some folks want the gas peddle pushed because they are more evolved.
This is an 18+ site, sweetie.

>tfw you make a stupid edgy post but someone else makes an edgier reply

I feel better about myself.

I'm 42. You are judgmental, a bad guesser, and shitty at debate.

Your turn.

I an sincere. They do not really have to rip their balls off... they can just get clipped. No testosterone if you can't hang with humans.

>I'm 42 but come across like an edgy 12 year old
That's not something to be proud of.

according to some cunt.

according to some cunt.

Post proof that's a prison meal

Imagine being 42 and still thinking this level of inhuman treatment is acceptable.

I can see school lunch looking like this where ever the rich kids go to school.

Read the thread before posting, we already established it definitely isn't a prison meal.

Well sure, private school means all bets are off

My high school had a food court that had lots of $5 items

No wonder you have so many muslims unruly.
They can commit all the crime they want and if they get busted, they get swanky prisons.

>made up stats
>everything that doesn't fit my narrative is fake

We know who you are.

so what? what has it ever done for italys ability to innovate? its still a useless mongrel country. how the romans have fallen. heres a school lunch from china, how much better are they doing than the rest of the world despite most of them eating slop?

We'd never get a law like that passed, though.
What we should be pushing for is a small cash incentive to get snipped.
The people who will have the procedure done for, say, $300, are exactly the people who shouldn't have kids.
Should cut down on both kids being raised by shitty parents into the same shitty circle as well as abortions, so we might be able to get both some Dems and Reps in on it.
Surely none of us wants drunks and junkies raising kids.

All of you are wrong for replying to Afropean food spergs. All the while, it's Christmas Break for underachieving slobs looking for (You)s on an autistic cooking forum.

They are not humans. They are violent felons that forefit their rights. What do you not get?

No one complies with the law from the top on down. It's a matter of not getting caught or having the means to hire super lawyers to get you off if you do. Let alone the fact that more than 50% of the US for profit prison inmates are incarcerated on petty drug violations.

>hey Jamal stole a couple carton of cigarettes, lock him up for 5 years since we couldn't shoot him, there were witnesses
>schlomo shekelstein stole $1 billion from his clients? Looks like a simple case of failure to communicate so he deserves probation.

That directly targets the poor and is enormously unethical

>Break federal law
>Upset when you get put in jail
That being said mandatory minimum sentences are borderline unconstitutional

the fact we have a poor class is unethical.

The myopic perceptions of my fellow man is troubling, but not surprising.

>unethical

You'd prefer those same "poor" to spit out babies they don't have neither the money nor the brains to raise properly?

It's not "targeting" anybody. It's an offer off money in exchange for a service. I know that's a foreign concept to welfare leeches, but it shouldn't be.
If they suddenly win the lottery the procedure is reversible anyway.

Would you be against giving them free birth control? Is that "targeting the poor"?

The only people willing to do that for so little are people who already have nothing. Nobody wealthy, criminal or otherwise, would ever consider it.
I have no problem with free birth control because thats not a potentially irreversable surgery.

Your views are unhealthy for a species. If society worked better, you would not have them, and certainly would not voice them.

Birth defects should be screened against and the pregnancies terminated as well. Do you disagree with this?

Bread is nothing but useless carbs and fat. Its the most unhealthy thing you can eat next to lard.

Define "birth defects"
Your views are unhealthy for a species and are the basis of every dystopian novel ever written

This would have a lot more credibility if this same sentiment hadn't been said about literally every food on earth.

yeah, that sounds so much worse than working 50 hour weeks at a dead end shit-tier job where everyone treats you like ass.

No shit, why else do you think they choose to be complete leeches?

down syndrome, and violent non-verbal autistics mostly.

Not to mention paying oppressive taxes of your income to cover the welfare of the leeches.
Getting rid of taxes would solve the problem instantly.

why be derogatory toward them if they're making the better move and are happier because of it?

White* bread is nothing but useless carbs and fat. Its the most unhealthy thing you can eat next to lard.

fixed.

>Down syndrome
Sure
>Violent non verbal autistics
How do you propose detecting that?
The problem is a literal slippery slope. Why stop at non verbal? Why not all autists? Why not people prone to depression? Why not people predisposed towards celiacs? Where does the line get drawn, empirically?

Because other people work their ass off for them to do nothing, which basically amounts to theft.

>The only people willing to do that for so little are people who already have nothing.
And you want those people to have kids, retard?

Why be derogatory towards the guy who robs you on the street? He's making more money than you in less time so he's in the right, yeah?

Not particularly, i think people should only have kids they can feed and deal with financially.
But that doesnt mean we should incentivize the poor not to have kids, thats (again) incredibly unethical.

why draw the line? To be kind at first and pass legislation. Once it clearly works, you ramp it up and change the world in a couple generations. By then tech should allow us to screen for other weaknesses.

The violent would be culled through castration and used as a slave class for their life expectancy if possible.

You know there are plenty of them who will have kids they can't afford to feed. Do you propose letting those kids starve then? I don't want to pay for another man's kids, user. There's a word for that.

>Why draw the line
You're an idiot if you can't see why that's important.

Yeah so dont fucking pay them welfare. The solution isnt castrating them, its letting them suffer their own consequence.

I said why to draw the line... to be kind and prove eugenics is a benevolent evolutionary practice.

At some point in evolution, a being will naturally be advanced enough to control and speed up the process. I am sorry you are not there. You have to compete with those who are, and you will fail.

>its letting them suffer their own consequence.
You mean letting their children suffer their consequences.
How can you call voluntary, paid, sterilisation unethical and then condone letting kids starve to death?