What’s Veeky Forums eating for Christmas Eve dinner?

What’s Veeky Forums eating for Christmas Eve dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pJKMte2S00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm making beef ribs that came off a roast before I cut it into steaks.

I bought the roast because the office reimburses us for that kind of thing at Christmas. It looked like a normal rib roast, but when I got it home it turns out the ribs had already been cut away. I feel slightly deceived, but I'm about to eat delicious ribs that were essentially free, so I'll survive.

They're not done yet, so here's a picture I found on the Internet.

It's Christmas day here, arw you stuck in the past? Last night I ate left overs.

Thinking about making some chili. Not your elitest chili though since I don't have much in the house. Just going to be your typical normie chili; seasoned ground turkey, black beans, canned corn, garlic, onion, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, s&p.

Keeping it real simple tonight.

I had pic related

'orrible.

>news paper

Enjoy your heavy metal poisoning.

vodka

Due to an incident that happened over 15 years ago where we couldn't make it to my grandfather's house for Christmas day, we had meatball sandwiches from a gas station for Christmas dinner.

Now we have meatball sandwiches every Christmas eve since. I don't normally eat them so they're a nice treat.

But for tomorrow I'm making a Beef Wellington, potatoes, green beans, rolls, a ham, and peas for Christmas dinner.

Someone should beat your parents

Why? They're alright parents. We got stuck in the snow.

My mom and I ordered a pizza and watched the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol. Christmas Eve has never really been a thing, Christmas Day is always the big family get together and feast.

is that nissin cup noodles famalam

I just ate a 2 day old tuna salad sub from jimmy john's.

Steak tacos. Real feast is tomorrow.

Ur moms pusy

[spoiler]I actually just had lasagna and it was good[/spoiler]

Nothing at all, and tomorrow I'll probably eat cup noodles and that's it. My boyfriend doesn't want to do anything for christmas, not even leave his room, so it's either make dinner for myself or just eat junk food. I'm ready to give up

Fuck off back to /tv/ or /v/.

give HIM up
holy shit your standards are low, if someone can't even give 1/10th of your excitement what's the point?

You're a shitty girlfriend.

I made a whole ham with a glaze of my own recipe

Garlic potatoes

Rolls

And green beans fried in butter seasoned with salt and pepper.

And for tomorrow, i made a cake from scratch

It's a peppermint marble cake

I didnt take pics but i made a variation of chicken and dumplings.
I seared chicken thighs and added white wine and butter and threw in the oven.
Roasted the brocolli and made gnocchi and basically threw everything on a plate and topped with the wine/butter/chicken sauce.
I also drank alot.
Im pretty drunk.
Food was great.

Honest question. Im in good shape, i dont have a shitty pesonality, im not fat, but im 30 and i only make 16$ an hour doing warehouse shit. Am i unlovable? Asking for a friend.

Nobody is, user. :)

Nobody is unlovable? Because i have quite a bit of contrary evidence.

the cake in question

Boiled peanuts, cajun style. First time trying these. Been curious for years. They're fucking good! Was not expecting the peanuts to be soft and mushy

are you... eating a cup of boiled peanuts in your car?

Yeah. I'm riding shotgun from Texas to Lake Charles, Louisiana

Looks great cheeky bastard

>cup
Nah, the proper way to eat boiled peanuts is out of a grocery bag inside of a paper bag.

>Tfw you made the same meal except asparagus instead of green beans

excuse me poison is glam metal, not heavy metal

glam is rock, not metal.

What's this?

Pic related is our other road snacks

One baked potato and a bit of lettuce. Same for tomorrow.

A fucking bullet, my man.

Pork sir loin

Alton Browns fired chicken recipe.

>Now we have meatball sandwiches every Christmas eve
That is a nice tradition user.
Have a Merry Christmas, from an user who is a sucker for those sorts of things

rum+everclear+pepsi. leftover pic related from two days ago.

My Xmas lunch I enjoyed alone. I enjoyed it so much I didn't come close to finishing.

Traditional Norwegian Christmas dinner called pinnekjott. Salted dried lamb, steamed for hours on top of sticks of birch and served with root pure and my very own sause. Everything is organic. Does not look like much but tastes fantastic. Chose photo where I hid the pinnekjott a little because I had the sauce on top of the meat - making the plate less photogenic. Am very happy with how the dish turned out. It was perhaps the best tasting pinnekjott I have ever made - and I have made it several times in the past. Merry Christmas.

I think I became healthier just reading that. Would love to try it user.

well I stay at home and my parents went to my sister family yestarday, and to my older brothers family today. I techniclly did not have a christmas eve dinner yet. Now I hope they will bring me some stuff from my siblings. And what I really ate was an orange, 2 eggs with onions and sweet paprika, marinated patisons, 1 bag of rasins and almonds with honey and pepper diped in honey. And spinich with rice that was left over from last week. I wanted to drink some alcohol too, but my parents removed all of it, because of what I did last year.

i think your parents should have just beat you harder. not to teach you a lesson, but to give enough brain damage where you couldnt figure out how to captcha. that way we wouldnt have to deal with you.

lol wtf. i believe it is that she has a shitty boyfriend user

Ok I'll take the bait. What happened last year with the alcohol?

This

Tuna sandwich from 7-Eleven

my mother made some mean albondigas last night. there was ham too but I got too full, along with all the fancy French cheeses, hams, crackers, olives and such for appetizers.

probably have a left over hot dog for lunch, doing ribeye and crab for dinner though, that shits going to be devine. Standby for pics in 8 hours or so.

do you eat the shell??

made a big glazed ham like every year
absolute treat

Wew sounds bad
>tfw can't have a nice christmas dinner with the loney people on Veeky Forums to cheer them up

7up ham+pineapples with sides of candied yams, stuffing, baked beans, corn, Hawaiian dinner rolls, and pistachio pudding for dessert with drinks of wine, Long Island ice tea, Bloody Mary , and finally eggnog with brandy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pJKMte2S00

We had salmon with mashed potatoes, borscht, mushroom soup, and (Farmer's cheese) perogies

You made me laugh in public now everyone is staring.

*Edit: omg, thanks for the Veeky Forums gold kind stranger!

My family had nothing to cook Christmas eve so this was my dinner
Its smoked oysters with capers on a rice cake

>won't spend Chirstmas with her bf who is clearly having a bad day
>would rather complain about the situation and paint herself as a victim of not being treated like a princess
Yeah nah.

I'm going to fuck those ribs, user.

Visited home for the holidays. Garlic mashed potatoes, candied yams, cornish hens, honey glazed ham, green beans and mac and cheese.

Also made strawberry cheesecake for dessert

BBQ. BBQ. BBQ.

No. You open them up like normal and let the soft nuts and salty fluid slide into your mouth

but then why even flavor those nuts?

They had regular (unseasoned) and cajun. I got cajun and my friend let me tell you, the seasoning penetrated my nuts deep. I was busting nuts and slurping up the juices like a man possessed. When I was finally spent I was covered in nut and felt like a filthy coonass

now that's just manly right there

gay

Christmas Eve dinner: Whopper meal at Burger King

Christmas dinner: mom's specialty: meatless lasagna (sides: artichoke hearts, olives, green beans)

>Christmas eve
shrimp and linguine in tomato sauce

>Christmas
lamb shanks peas and french fries

steak w/muenseter
sweet potatoes roasted with honey and cinnamon an dbrown sugar
broccoli in steak juice
beer