Hey lit, how do I write essays like a high IQ person?

Hey lit, how do I write essays like a high IQ person?

Just like this aspie from this forum

lookism.net/Thread-This-post-by-Orb-aspiemogs-most-of-this-forum

how do these traps manage to look like attractive women ? hormones ? surgery ? Its really insidious because it makes you mustrust every 'woman' you see.

answer my question please

Traps are the future, new developments in science will make it impossible to now whatever someone is female or male, and perhaps they will no longer exist. So embrace it. And if this is indeed a trap, I don't want women.

They really don't look like attractive women in real life. Anyone can take a picture with the perfect combination of lighting, framing, editing, etc. that makes them look feminine, but again I say to you, if you moved that camera a few degrees to either side, the illusion would vanish.

That's a trap?

>That's a trap?
nah, apparently not
>niece waidhofer roast me

if you don't have a high IQ you won't be able to write essays like one, you dumbfuck

Makeup, angles, lighting, photoshop.

Not a trap

>Hey lit, how do I write essays like a high IQ person?
be born high IQ lol

It actually is
Don't be so ashamed

Looks photoshopped.

rejoice the era of the boipussi is upon us

a smart person can pretend to be a doofus, but a doofus can't pretend to be a smart person except in front of other doofuses.

you couldtry quoting books you've never read. the french symbolist poet Rimbaud is a good one, because everybody knows he was a contentious figure but nobody can name anything by him without looking it up on wikipedia.

That was a complete waste of time. The curlicues of mediocrity

no its not niggerr

Man those eyes are crazy

Yeah really not impressive at all.

Just fucking lol at not running sperg game in 2017 kys desu

Please stay on PSL for fuck's sake. Your board culture is fucking shitpost incarnate. The whole fucking website is just a neverending stream of shitposts. Don't drag your dumbass JFL, buddy boyo, and autistic laughing gifs to this place. It's almost as cringeworthy as faggots greentexting in youtube comments sections.

>Not getting the obvious sarcastic Lookism reference
>Being this Autistic

lol just kys faggot. Do you even run neck game? Its OGRE