I have a holocaust denier friend who's coming over. What should I prepare?

I have a holocaust denier friend who's coming over. What should I prepare?

Latkes

Matzo balls
Falafel

I like hamburgers.

Hitler saved the world from the great depression that followed WW1 and the dust bowl.

6 million holocausts!

The devil is in the details. Im not sure what that means but i think i win.

prepare to look at debunked charts, /pol/ images and false statistics while trying to reason with a literal retard. Or just don't talk about the topic and quietly and slowly cut all contact.

The feast they have in Hook seems appropriate.

a cake with 6 candles and the words "Remember the 6 Million" written on it and a star of david.

Hi, ribbit

Poisoned matzo balls.

The recipe doesn't call for this much salt, user.

a lot of good food and beer for him. he deserves it, yid.

Serve him whatever, just serve it up burnt.

>cut all contact to a friend because he has the "wrong" opinions.
I have met a lot of lefties who did that and not a single rightwinger who did. Not even the ones who are actual nazis.

Maybe it's because leftie cunts identify themselves entirely by their being lefties while rightwingers have a variety of opinions and interests. The nazis know I'm not a nazi so we just talk about other things. The lefties only have their half-baked commiepinions so if I don't want to talk about those, and by talk about they mean agree with everything they say, I just can't be friends with them.

OP identifies his friend specifically as a holocaust denier like that't his only quality. Just fucking talk about something else, idiot.
Yes, I know it's a troll thread. I've seen it before both here and in the Veeky Forums Facebook group.

>You should believe my anecdotes. They are totally true. Nazi's are actually good people and don;t have an ideology of racial hatred so you can totally be friend s with them whoever you are.

You're not only a liar, but a god damn idiot.

>I have met a lot of lefties who did that and not a single rightwinger who did.

and then just a few sentences later:

>I just can't be friends with them.

Kek. You're a moron, and don't pretend you have any friends.

>I'm quoting things that aren't there. Look how smart and tolerant I am!

No, you are. Do you think Germany got together around Hitler and decided to be evil? People were starving to death.

The Nazis honestly saved the world. They lost, so are recorded as the bad guys, but eugenics was and is a very good idea.

I didn't say all nazis are good people. I just happen to know a few good people who are nazis. I'd probably think differently if I were a Jew.
I don't even know the political orientation of most of my friends because there are plenty of less divisive things to talk about. Unless they're hard Left; then they WILL bring it up.

>>I just can't be friends with them.
Yes, according to THEM. Nice reading comprehension, fuckstick.

*God-damned

concentrated juice

lmao ok nerd

>I just can;t be friends with them

Your words, fucking idiot. Nowhere does it stay according to them, and no one would read it that way. Stop being so fucking stupid, and stop lying when you're caught in another lie. Everyone knows you're full of shit, and if you hang out with actual Nazi's then yes you are a scumbag. An un-American scumbag.

>The Nazis honestly saved the world

American education everyone. The Nazi's saved the world by attacking European countries, and Russia, and then losing. Excellent. lol

>Eugenics is a very good idea
It's an idea that stems from good intentions but I'd say the execution is flawed.

It'd be better to culturally stress intelligence and adaptivity, and whatever else you feel is important, as something necessary in a mate. Keep the propaganda going in the background, some shit about "it's your duty as a well adapted person to birth and raise the next generstion" might help as well. Change some laws and regulations to make it necessary to have your shit together economically to be able to feed both yourself and a child.

It might not be perfect and it might be slow as fuck but it's better than going around culling people arbitrarily.

>what should I prepare?
Prepared to swallow some redpill truth bombs, OP

yeah, I have studied a fair amount of history and economics. Pretty nerdy.

So you admire losers, and ones who are enemies of the U.S. Congrats, you're trash.

Time to get pegged by some redpills user

The world would arguably be a better place without jews being vastly over represented in positions of power. It would undeniably be a better place without blacks.

>I've read books written by Bill O'Reilly

Why does the alt-right love using the term redpilled, a term coming from a movie written and directed by transgendered brothers?

Because it has little to do with the wachowski xixterx

OK, you really do have poor reading comprehension. Thanks for letting us know.
>The lefties only have their half-baked commiepinions so if I don't want to talk about those I just can't be friends with them.
From the context it should be clear to anyone who doesn't have actual fucking autism that I'm being critical of THEM for their narrowmindedness. You fucking idiot.

I've been friends with tankies too, but only for a while because they can't tolerate being around people who don't agree with them. As I said already there are plenty of other things we can talk about so I don't care if people I otherwise like are nazis, without the apostrophe, or Leftist anarchists or anything in between.

I do not consider myself nationalistically. I'm an Earthling, and you are indoctrinated by your "education".

>Caring about the US
Epic kek my maga brother!!

too long didnt read

A jew

>Unless they're hard Left; then they WILL bring it up.

That's quite humorous since I'm an extreme leftist living in the south and when I made friends based on hunting (yes leftists can be avid hunters contrary to your b/w view of the world) and gardening with a local recently, the first one to bring up politics was him and it was the Alex Jones tier 9/11 conspiracy. So you're entirely wrong about that. Fwiw, I just laughed it off because irl breaking away from the corporate fascists through hunting and gardening are much more important than following lines of bs spewed by those with power and control agendas.

tl;dr you don't know what a leftist is you propaganda believing, mouthbreathing basement dweller

I don't know any Jews, do you? I have seen more really convincing bigfoot photos than I have Jews around here.

A final dinner

I suppose I could know some hard left types like you without actually knowing it. I'll rescind as far as that.
Never actually said I'm right-wing myself, did I, though? You just assumed that and then went for the ol' "hurr, you live in a basement"
But yeah, you're clearly one of the lefties without prejudice.
The fact that you're using "fascists" unironically shows just how far up your own ass you are. If you lived under fascism you wouldn't own the weapons you use to hunt for starters.

Why are you friends with a holocaust denier? One of my biggest qualifiers for being a friend is "Not a giant retard" and that's a pretty hefty violation.

Maybe they're both retards. They need friends too, you know.

uh... there were not, and still are not 6 million Jews in all of Europe.

>One of my biggest qualifiers for being a friend is "Not a giant retard"
>because only I can be the giant retard in the group of faggots.

>fascists
>propaganda
>Alex Jones

Yeah, because the Republicans in the US sure hate Jews. Retard.
You seem very ready to believe what the State tells you about what happened overseas over 70 years ago. I don't doubt that Hitler hated the Jews, it's in his book, and I don't doubt a lot of them were killed, but do you really trust the US Government to tell you the actual truth about it?

"those with power and control" can't suck Israel's dick hard enough.

The USA had camps too... we put japs in them. did we kill said japs? who knows. The winners of wars write history.

Juice and smoked or fried food only.

>People want to kill everyone who don't look like them are good people
>wonders why "left-wing" don't want him around them and their nonwhite friends

>Facts that contradict my delusions are R*ddit
Hmmm...

There were plenty of camps after the war. Filled with German civilians.
Millions and millions of them died. You never even heard about it.

You can join the club of retards with poor reading comprehension I guess. I'm not a nazi myself.

I like penne alla vodka, sashimi and Ethiopian cuisine in general.

Thanks, I'll see you soon.

Well in my experience, the lefties know that they won the cultural war (at least outside the internet), so they are free to isolate and be "disgusted" at right-leaning people.

Meanwhile, right-wingers know that they live in an unwelcoming society, so we learned to be patient and semi-"tolerant" of opposing beliefs.

>If you lived under fascism you wouldn't own the weapons you use to hunt for starters.
>Oh look, they let me keep muh popguns while the state develops a militarized police force, let alone military, with infinitely more firepower than muh super duper semi-automatic copycat AR-15.

The irony is, you faggots voted for your own subjugation under the delusion it was still 1780 and there was no discrepancy between the corporate fascist state firepower and your popgun and you could fend off all comers from your plantation balcony.

yes I have. I studied the shit out of Nuremberg and such. why run your mouth?

>evaluating an ideology based on whether nations that adopted it won a military conflict or not

Tell that to Vietnam and Afghanistan, which did pretty fine against two military superpowers with little more than just small arms and garage explosives

The Nazis and the Jews collaborated to help cover up and hide the fact that the Earth is flat. Look at how many former Nazis where brought into NASA.

You're basically right about everything except the retarded image you chose to include.
AnCaps worship the NAP like a fucking deity. They don't kill people because of race or ideology.
Lefties, though...

I do lose respect for extreme right-wingers who are very open about their beliefs mainly because they should be able to tell it'll bite them in the ass. I think they should be allowed to their views, even holocaust denial, but if they think they can share them without serious consequences they're fucking idiots. It shouldn't be that way but it is and only a fool doesn't acknowledge it.

I apologise. My point wasn't really about you personally but rather about the fact that these things are not taught in school alongside the six million.
And by six million I mean eleven million, but who cares about the five that weren't Jews?

>Veeky Forums facebook group
Disgusting. Kill yourself.

well, I am also the guy going on about eugenics in this and other threads, so... yeah. I get what you mean about it being dangerous to honestly talk about, but do not think I am a fool for doing so.

Nigga it's fucking lit over there. You can shitpost to your hearts content.