Already had my first argument with my mother over the food

>already had my first argument with my mother over the food

jeez, this is going to be a long night

>But MOOOOMMY I know i've never cooked this dish before, but the internet video says do it this way!
Piss off you frogposting bedwetter.

Awwww....did the underage beta virgin get in a fight with mommy? Poor baby.

Christmas tendies mommy

>grill problems

nah, that wasn't the problem, I wanted to eat already and not wait for everybody else to arrive because I was hungry, I've been trying to fix some broken stuff since the morning and I finished 30 minutes ago.

guess what?, mom didn't care about it and how hungry I was and she yelled at me while I was serving my food and eating by myself

I don't care if you don't agree with me, eventually you will be in a situation like this and you will remember this thread, and you will know that I was right.

Have you tried not being a manchild?

I don't have this problem because mother insists on cooking Christmas dinner and since I contribute nothing to the meal, it would be poor form for me to be highly critical.

You're definitely in the wrong, op.
Should have gotten a snack out of the cupboard or something.

Have you tried not being obese?

Fucking retarded manpussy man the fuck up and wait you faggoted stupid pussy.

He did man the fuck up, he was hungry he solved the problem. That's why men run companies, they see a problem and do shit to fix it.

don't samefag OP

Wow nice blog

Sage

Holy shit, if you did that at my house you'd be kicked out. It's your fault to begin with if you didn't eat lunch. Go get something else to eat if you're really so desperate.

Fucking faggot

Congrats on admitting you were raised by women.

Fucking loser

My father's a drunk and Christmas is usually a nightmare so I was prepared for the worst.
He actually stayed sober enough to not fall asleep in the bird at the dinnertable or anything and it all went better than expected.
I wish the same lovely surprises for you, user. You may have to meet her halfway and not be a cunt about minor details in the cooking, though. Can you do it?

How often does mommy change your diapers? Did you have to sit around in some wet ones for an hour because she was busy and you got cranky?

Thanks, I'm sorry your mom left you.

that pupper can get sick for eating pizza

i appreciate your genius user. unfortunately no one else seems to.

people have been ripping off the irish stew guy persona for too long, thank you for creating this new brand of autism. also I really hope it’s only fiction

>said hello to everyone
>retreated to my room until lunch is served
How long until I kill myself?

please link the original

Fat Fuck

You already did.

Your life is over because you let yourself get to this point, and there's no clean way to recover from it.

have a (You) because it is christmas

REPORT FROGPOSTERS
HIDE FROGPOSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO FROGPOSTER THREADS

Don't argue with your mother. Women are inherently inferior to men. If you want to eat, then eat. If she yells at you just ignore her. You did the right thing.

Show that thot who's boss user.

>men actually believe this

Please don't meta post outside /qa/

>Soyboys don't believe that

im on ur side user u deserve food now