Hey, glad you made it!

Hey, glad you made it!

Come on in and load yourself up a plate.

We're just about to start How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

the jim carrey version I hope

that is a sad fucking spread but i'll take it and not complain cause it's christmas and i'm not irish stew guy or something

Never respond to me or my sons thread ever again.

Its our little tradition to do some cold cuts and veggies for Christmas Eve dinner.

ill pretend i ate before i came over and im not hungry right now

kys user just kys....just like jim carey did to that poor girl

That looks foul as fuck. I’m not saying I haven’t made myself a bowl of olives, pickles, chips, and cheese before, I’m just saying i don’t do it in front of polite company. Or any company. That’s the kind of snack you eat when life isn’t going too well and suicide just isn’t in the budget this month.

what am i supposed to get, like 2 olives? fuck this place.

Omg lmao of what sins am I guilty that in this life I've been condemned to such a flyover state?

This looks like a Veeky Forums was trying to make an adult sized version of lunchables

This looks suspiciously 80's. Either that or I grew up with parents this fucking poor. (Which I did).

Dude olives are a patrician snack idk where you live where you think it's poorfag kys tier food.

>tfw a bunch of faggy city dwellers that ate fast food burgers and smothered fries alone in their third to fifth floor walk up apartments on Christmas Eve and got yelled at by the heavily made up womyn of color for taking too long to order are pretending that they ate anything better

It's fucking Christmas. Why'd you have to go and remind me of my cunt ex and her midwest family - and the midwest in general?

/pol/ has ruined this site.

How was your dram of scotch the other night, user?

Smokey as fuck. I don't usually drink scotch on the rocks, and the cold from the ice ball muted all the other flavours except the peat, so not nearly as nice as it is neat. Lesson learned I suppose.

the table looks kinda big for a trailer

(You) have ruined this country

not him but nah its retards like you

user you might want to go to the doctor, your sodium levels are off the charts

We normally do spread on x-mas eve and then dinner on the day but lately weve switched to just dinner and presents on x-mas eve. I dont know how people stand going to so many events during the holidays. One get together and Im ready to relax at home.

Half a night's sleep alone in my apartment and I'm ready to relax at home. Best part of being single after forever is not having to participate in the SO's family bullshit. At most my parents will make a homemade dinner and invite me over if I'm in town.

Five bedroom house, son.

Yeah, that's what we normally do too, easy cold cuts and finger foods for xmas eve and then the traditional hot meal on Christmas day.

>dairylea
>diarrhea

>We're just about to start How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

What, How The Grinch Stole Christmas is now a flyover/white trash thing? You guys are fucking idiots.

Why do people have such shit tier knife skills? Fuck...