What is the best place to get hot food on Christmas day?

What is the best place to get hot food on Christmas day?

chinese restaurant

spotted the joo

You don't have to be Jewish to eat at the only restaurant open on Christmas

Your kitchen.

Oh I know, in fact I think it's a funny mishmash. Honestly if I were alone on Christmas, I would pig out on Chinese. I keep it as a note in the back of my mind because I know one day I'll be there.

grandma's house

bump... i need answers to this!! I'm hungry as fuck and dinner isn't for 5 more hours

I've never understood the obsession with hot food. Is everyone living in a zombie apocalypse I'm just not aware of or something? Cold meals are perfectly fine.

Brother and i used to do this every christmas. The food was always freshly cooked and tasted great.

If you ever want to eat their food at it's best do it on an american holiday.

jack n the crack is usually open

>my Vietnamese sandwich shop is closed today
WHAT THE FUCK guess i'm stuck with ramen today

My local Carl's Jr is open

actually nvm Whataburger is open thank god

Probably going to load up on chili dogs and energy drinks from 711 after i get back from my grandmas house desu

Canadian here, but my town has a few Tim Hortons, McDonalds, a few Chinese places and a liquor store open today. So I'm set for today. 8 pack of beer and 4 hashbrowns in.

The only decent cold meal is a sub and half of the best types are hot and all the rest are all greatly improved by toasting the bread. There are a few sides that are good cold like potato salad and cranberry sauce but those aren't meals

what is it with canada and 8 packs
i couldn't find a 8 pack in the us if i had a million dollars
do you have 16 packs too

At home you fuckin outcast.

It makes sense 3 is never enough and 6 is way too much to be drinking alone

lmao at ur shitty liver

Do you think its a good idea to be crushing a six pack by yourself

Guinness comes in 8 packs

Steak N Shaaaaaake