What are your favorite works of literature published by the intellectual, writer, journalist...

What are your favorite works of literature published by the intellectual, writer, journalist, and publisher of literature known as Richard Spencer?

Reminder to our mods that Richard Spencer is a publisher of literature who studied literature at the University of Virginia and the University of Chicago and is the president of Washington Summit Publishers. He is vastly more intelligent and qualified to speak on literature than you

If you are unfamiliar with the works of literature published by intellectual, writer and publisher of literature Richard Spencer, please review them before posting ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
dailyprogress.com/news/local/state-police-helicopter-crashes-near-birdwood-golf-course-witnesses-say/article_d5d1b2a4-7fa2-11e7-8481-c31df74aca4c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=an-tRoVgK8k
youtube.com/watch?v=FxZwNVcdGR4
youtube.com/watch?v=xMZlr5Gf9yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off /pol/

I'm really kind of pissed because I spent £30 on some nice bedsheets and have used them once but there's already a hole in one of the pillowcases. It's not like it's been mistreated or anything, the threading has just come undone and obviously this was more than two weeks ago so I don't have the receipt.

richard spencer is an FBI plant and probably a major homo aswell

To be fair, if "intellectuals" like Peterson can be discussed on Veeky Forums, I don't see why this asshole can't be, either.

When will mods learn to move shit to Veeky Forums where it's supposed to be? Unless you're discussing specific works of a philosopher/intellectual, you're breaking the rules.

If I was a white supremacist I'd be embarrassed to have a faggy dork like Spencer as our symbolic leader

I liked it when he declared Depeche Mode the official band of white people

Antifas are the only ones who take Spencer seriously.

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, Richard or Spencer. This is bad. Very bad. Hard time.

It's "were," Tyrone. "If I WERE a white supremacist"

General reminder that if you are illiterate you should not be posting ITT

Wow, I thought him being gay was just a meme

I is speaking Ebonics not English, don't put your cracker grammar on me

>tfw when your mom says you and your friends were too loud last night so they can't come over today

My bedding from ikea's dye ran and fucked up one of my white vests.

gutted

if you think richard spencer is gay check identity europa those dudes are like a homosexual secret society from a 1920s private college

I'm literally a white supremacist now. Sing Hail!

he's an inside job...a psyops plant...a patsy. how anybody can take him seriously is beyond me.

The guy is aids personified

>I saw this on reddit

just a group of heterosexual males engaging in vigorous outdoors activity and healthy male bonding, leftists are sick minded people.

Why are young american right wingers so preoccupied with playing dress up?....be it dressing like out and out LARPers or dressing up like a mad men appreciation society?

>m'lady

Holyshit, this guy is Abacrombie and Fitch tier

yeah and i bet you think hemingway was straight too

leftists are even more preocupied with playing dress up, be it dressing like out and out LARPers, or outright ingesting female hormones in order to 'challenge the gender binary'

let's be real if u had no idea what the pic was from would u assume they are white nationalists or homosexuals?

>fashy fitness

That was confirmed to be an autistic /pol/tard dude

totes not gay

>"alt-right"

this is what I saw today.

Did some White Nationalist website call out Spencer and a bunch of others for being fat fucks. Like saying "tight fitting shirts should be worn with sleeves up to the middle of the bicep" or something?

>MAGA

lol triggered

I'm not sure.
They got preoccupied with his bitch tits for a while

america is the gayest shit since the greeks, get a load of all these dudes lmao

dat philipino ladyboy tradwife

>ugly spic wife

I notice this with a lot of Alt-Right "alphas" its chink wife tier

It's over guys. Pack up your Pepe memes and shut it down. This is the end of the alt right. You're now just nazi fucktards.

T-they're just LARPing

no. this is just the beginning. and all because leftists wouldn't let a man play his videogames in peace.

gotta admit the fact that the helicopter that had footage of the entire incident mysteriously crashes is pretty sketchy tho

Based as fuck. Still not tired of winning.

>ugly
She's like 40 dude. She looks good for her age

Nah I just mean she's ugly because she's a spic

> /pol/ will defend this

Wut?

Women aren't attractive. Females are disgusting past age 15.

The Alt-Right are now the equivalent to Muslims

How does it know that you've been degraded to being of the same caliber as Islamic savages who use asymmetric violence to get your way?

This is just like the Nice, France attack.

dailyprogress.com/news/local/state-police-helicopter-crashes-near-birdwood-golf-course-witnesses-say/article_d5d1b2a4-7fa2-11e7-8481-c31df74aca4c.html

it's because the alt-right are not christians they are pagans who worship demons

the most Veeky Forums position is unconditional support for fascism based on nihilism and pure aesthetics

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

youtube.com/watch?v=an-tRoVgK8k

Why is it sketchy though? You think nationalists have the ability or support to covertly take out helicopters?

>lol I'm willfully ignoring all the violence and murder the left has committed so my false narrative is maintained
2woke4me

The Left are worse than Pagans.
You need Jesus

Amazing.

It's like a still from a movie.

>tfw you will never run over commie scum

no, and that's what makes it sketchy

nice quads on that license plate

What quads?

it's just part and parcel of living in a big city, amrite?

This is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=FxZwNVcdGR4

Make sure you include ignorant to as why the lit/tle is nihilistic and so into pomp and show. This explains the unconditional part of their frenzied attitude.

Very trust worthy and predictable. The one thing that makes them so malleable and weak.

The Alt-right were always equivalent to Muslims in many ways, only morons didn't understand the similarities.

I'm really worried about the backlash against innocent white nationalists. People just use these tragedies as an excuse for hate, you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=xMZlr5Gf9yY

>tfw the opposition is this retarded
Sorry but you have to home, poopskin.

A true reactionary sees no problem with this, he endorses it, since whites and christians would probably be better than ISIS in what they do.

literally who

What did we learn today, everyone?

'cause Franklin knows.

Yeah that dude knows his stuff. I really liked when he said he was "redpilled by Nietzsche"

Anything goes?