Are there any good books that are straight up anti-politics, anti caring about politics...

are there any good books that are straight up anti-politics, anti caring about politics, making fun of caring about politics, etc. something like stirner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKBbs-yyF9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maupassant's Bel Ami kinda does this: a veteran who meme'd his way in and out of the army in the 1800s, who has no political identity, caters to different people with different political ideas when it suits him so as to move up the social hierarchy. The man is devoid of any "principles" or ideals (no sp00ks) apart from gaining power.
Maybe some of Ionesco's plays, too.

its impossible to not care about politics, as you will soon find 'politics' taking an interest on you. Centrism is no longer the safe way, but implies a comittment to the defense of a status quo everyone knows is doomed and thuse doom itself. Unless you are planning on going full anprim and vanishing inawoods, that is.

i dont care at all. how is this possible? politics has literally no bearing on my life. no more than how some sports team is doing, or where some celbrity is vacationing.

Unless you're a hermit living in the amazons, then politics does have a significant impact in your life, you massive retard.

in which way does do that?

mein gott

>caters to different people with different political ideas when it suits him so as to move up the social hierarchy
but user, isnt that essentially what politics is?

also i dont see ionesco as really being "antipolitical" as much as i see them concerned with more base human elements, but even some like the chairs could prob be seen to have political implications

Are you really this dumb, user?

no laws passed in my lifetime will make any material changes to anything i do

Yes they will so. I am joining with the others to inform you that you're an idiot, and possibly a straightforward and effective troll because the thing that you're saying are so stupid, and betray a sub-15-year-old understanding of how human society works.

they literally will not. sorry you want so badly to justify your news reading habit—sure it's really helping inform that vote you get every four years that always has an enormous impact

>b-but i-if everyone...
faggot

>Politics is nothing but voting.

Confirmed retard.

cool bad-faith reading

But will they not change what others will do, which will impact the cultural climate you live in and the people you interact with, the prices of goods that you want to buy, therefore the hours you work?

To be honest I am curious because if feel largely the same. I am interested in my personal sphere of influence and the ultra macro universal questions of life, but the mediating middle ground of politics seems dead and boring to me.

>passing laws

seriously look at this dork. all the kool kids 2017 AD are either insurrectionary communists, fascists or advocates of catholic theocracy.

>a comittment to the defense of a status quo everyone knows is doomed
The outlook is not good. However, I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's doomed yet. The leftist and rightist cults seem to have been growing, but there's still a big moderate contingent. That said, it's not anything I would want to bet my ass on... either being willing to fight in case shit hits the fan, or having an escape plan in place, seems to be a very good idea, and multiple foreign passports would be an excellent addition to anyone's possessions.

i don't need to work for money. the people i care about and spend time with don't either.

the cultural climate i live in, if you mean something like the city i'm in, is already irreparably damaged, but even if it had the capacity to recover in some respect, i still wouldn't participate in it; so some distant event, in an enormous causal chain among an infinite number of other chains, has no meaningful impact on my life

You're just way too uninformed on this subject, m8, you're basically spouting shit a 13 yo would say.
Please educate yourself if even a little, it's embarrasing.
Politics have a huge impact on economy, which basically dictates how much you can make and how much you have to work.
If not for political pressure, you'd have to work 12 hours a day for a salary that barely allows you to survive.
International trade also dictate the dynamics of your country's economics. Guess what controls how that trade works? That's right, politics.
Also, look at shit like the ban on alcohol, I'm sure that if a law like that was passed your life would be affected.
Now, if we go with the greek definition of politics, which is basically, every act that affects the dynamic of a state, then it goes far deeper.
Read the greeks before you even try to spout your literal garbage thoughts in here, pls.

>b-but don't need you need to make money!!??
>because that affects like everything dude
>care about this shit with me because alcohol
what the fuck are you on about

>Money.
>Not affecting everything.
>Implying societies haven't revolved around the production and distribution of goods since the very beggining.
Ok, m8.

>i don't need to work for money. the people i care about and spend time with don't either.
Insanely rich or just a dumb teenager?

Still, his elementary error would deserve factural refutation in terms of his local circumstances/jurisdiction, except that he is too much of a coward to volunteer that basic information, and also because it really isn't possible that he's really that dumb. He's a troll, as I've said. Like a child, for him, the world with its existing institutions is "all that is", and he has no imagination to think otherwise. He claims not to understand how existing legal institutions, whereever he lives, have and do influence his behavior. That's why (in the troll) he's playing so dumb. He probably did something, yesterday. He probably refrained from murdering another human being. And a positive example to go with this negative one is roughly as easily found. He probably purchased something recently, and in so doing he paid a bit of sales tax - a positive action.

Were there not laws and penalties, and a whole police apparatus set up to prevent him enjoying certain things, or to deter him from same, then he would have indulged at least one such vice.

>because the government's existence benefits you, you should spend your time caring about the negligible changes to it that will have no affect on your life

having no interest in politics does not mean i would prefer anarchy. it is better for me that other people care, but i don't

And consequently you have a certain baseline interest in politics - you want x rather than y, even though you say you don't want to actually be involved in x (which normal people can understand).

But the latter point is a tangent to the real argumentative point in this post, which is that assuming that you're the troll/OP, then you've just abdicated your central and initial argument and have conceded same, so you've stopped trying to argue what you'd just been trying to argue. This fits well with how dumb your posts have been, and ironically it goes well with your apathetism. You're still dumb and don't (in the story you give) understand how the world works though, and we all recognize that in what you've written, which is the real point.

Also the jet pizza thing has been a meme very recently so this raises your troll-shill odds.

it's on project gutenberg

>you can avoid committing at least 3 felonies a day

you seem like an earnest faggot who has trouble with making distinctions. i won't hold that against you, but i'm not going to sit here holding your hand as you try to parse the words looking for one you think you have an argument against. neck urself and leave the thread

Catch 22 has a little bit of this with the man who ran the cathouse in Italy.

Nope, your troll opinion was and is dumb, the actual argument involved fails on its own merits, but you've been an effective troll by the size of this thread just based on all the posts so you've got that going for you (you also get points for attacking my ability to make distinctions which I just did, very well). You still lose the actual argument though.

Just by being a human being and wanting to stay alive, you have a certain level of Care about politics. You've got nowhere to go on this, and everyone past 12 or so, as other people who are not me ITT have also correctly said, know it.

What was that bad thing that you kinda wanted to do recently, but which you didn't actually do? Why didn't you do it?

I would suggest Neuropolitique by Timothy Leary.

Politics impacts amazonian peoples too, they just lost huge swathes of land to the agropecuary elite.

What a thoroughly stupid thread. I was expecting good reccomendationd like the first guy put forward for people disilusioned or simply stoic with contemporary politics. Instead, we got a retarded 12 year old screaching about how the political climate in his country is shitty so therefore politics have no bearing on his life and money is a spook. I thought you were better than this Veeky Forums! I was told this was patrician board, absolutely shameful.

You know, it's crazy when I think about it. Absurd. Having this much power, at my age, and in my position? I don't really have the power, it's even more insane than that. I just hold information over the heads of the EXTREMEMLY powerful. I didn't want this power. I didn't ask for it. I thought I was getting a run of the mill job. But to watch them use everything short of lethal force (although, they did try to kill me via motor vehicle, but it got out and they cut that shit out quick) to try and get rid of me, and I, parrying every blow, fighting to the last. I know I am a spectacle! There's probably people for me and probably some against me. I'm an icon, underground, in the elite circles, for what I do. Persist. Persist in the face of overwhelming odds and carry that banner which I hold so dear: the bill of rights. They adore me and they hate me, depending on where they are in the hierarchy. They know I sacrificed every thing for this. MUELLER, HURRY IT UP.

I'm sure he's working on it. It must take a while to bring tyranny to terms.

Good lord, let summer end already.

You don't seem to be capable of understanding that being affected by something and caring about said thing is not the same. It's like saying: what, you don't care about the sun??? You retard, don't you get it that it's the very reason you are alive right now?!?! Yes, I still don't care about the sun; if the sun were to explode or fizzle out tomorrow I'd accept that everything must die now of hot or cold. Still doesn't make me care about it. Politics is far less consequential than that. If just by being human means for you that one must care about politics, then that's an uselessly broad definition of politics you're using.

Any good books about being a fascist? I was never much of a hater, but I just can't stand the left. The whole victim/SJW mentality has been contaminated everything, together with that crude pseudo Calvinist theology that insists that I as a White male should feel personally guilty for everything. The world of the left is a barren world there is no joy and no room for transcendental aesthetic experiences. Everything that I once found joy in is probably too 'implicitly white' for the new commissars. When told to negate, I choose to affirm, joyfully, as Nietszche taught me. Yes I am White. Yes I am Male and I am straight and I refuse to apologise for it. I welcome the escalation of violence for identity is borne from violence. all identity we once had has been taken from us, and it's up to us to seize it by gunpoint of neccesary.

even if you are just another dropout with a fast food job, a beta male in the humanities who's beginning to get a little weary of all those 'queer theory' and mudhut literature courses, you'll understand what I mean. the words 'white male' flash ominous across every media feed. The smug contempt of the left, the (((media banking elites))) and their lgbtsjw pocwoc pets has turned to panicked screeching. People in high places fear you. The power is out there, yours to seize. This is my jam. yeah i know, im such an edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKBbs-yyF9Q

this user gets it

Stay classy. the way forward is not through violence, it is through subterfuge and sabotage. The machine must needs be destroyed, or reinvented, not the people who perpetuate it. Take away their means and they are as ineffective as you or I. You are a shame to the cause of liberty.

No, he doesn't.

faggot

Not an argument, like the one that I won in this thread.