The truth

the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Lev_Nikolayevich_Tolstoy_1848.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mark 4:22

God isn't with you on this one guys. You're screwed.

I'm gonna all out sperg on this one and note that the "Psychologist" is a fairly well thought out person whereas the the persona of 'Chad' is just an idle wishy-washy NEET fantasy, which makes the chart look like it was made by 'Peterson' who has some penis envy for Chad but not in the way the OP (aka 'Peterson') really intended

e.g. 'Peterson spends all day cleaning ceramic dishes so he doesn't have time to do his homework' vs. 'Chad fucks broads', kind of a different level of analysis

yeah well he's fucking dead from aids, and real niggers don't die

This is the real truth

is sence a reference I'm not getting or just a typo

revolutionaries won against monarchs through

No clue. Anyway, here's "The truth" (TM) part 2

Where did you get this? It's so weirdly specific. Also, does Chad have an ass where his balls should be or is he just going full exorcist

That's a BKC, user (Big King Cock)

T R I G G E R E D

>anally dominates the weak
10/10

Never seen a Commodus bust before, is that really what the representation looks like? That's the smuggest fucking face I've ever seen outside of a smug pepe meme.

>is in full control of others
>speaks out against power dynamics
>fucking schizophrenic
Either that or you have not read your champion.

>mfw I put my penis in a girl's ass once just because she said I could just to say that I did

the most hilarious part is he's not even schizo, he knows, and he knows how to keep his mouth shut. You know, so people won't call him schizo.

Someone make one with "the virgin left com" and "the Chad stalinist".

The French Philosopher, Our Leader, Father of All Animals, Terror of Mankind, Protector of the Sheep-fold, Ducklings' Friend

marxist memes made one

Dashiell Hammett vs China Mieville?

>Nero
you forgot he fucked his mom

Nero my hero

It was for medicinal purposes. Wasn't because he liked it.

>Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

virgin Tolstoy and Chad Dostoevsky

Virgin Dostoyevsky and chad Nabokov.

Not today's "revolutionaries", or even yesterday's.

Virgin poet Chad scald.

Someone make a virgin Eastern philosophy and chad western philosophy now

Exit only, user.

You realize those images are making fun of the chad, right? =]

>neo-marxist communists own themselves with memes

=]

virgin detected

That is so accurate.

>the spirit proceeds from the father alone

Disgusting

If one of those two was a chad it was Tolstoy. The guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants when he was younger and he was insanely Veeky Forums. He was an anarchist and looked like this when he was 20: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Lev_Nikolayevich_Tolstoy_1848.jpg
Dosto was just a schizo addicted to gambling.

This, I don't know how anyone could think Dostoesky would be the Chad, he was the virgin incarnate

t. virgin cathocuck

Bumping. Reminder he did nothing wrong

Beautiful
>saved

>Veeky Forums can't into /r9k/ memes

you morons realize the original, and ongoing, memes are meant to make fun of both socially-stunted nerd beta virgins and knuckle-dragging moron chads right? It's not a status contest where the chad is automatically better. This thread is like reading some old grandmas trying to make memes on facebook.

Condolences on your familiaroty with /r9k/

that's a shitty ms paint drawing with buncha meaningless words on it actually my friend but keep tryin