I have over a pound of chicken flavored ramen noodle packets. What do?

I have over a pound of chicken flavored ramen noodle packets. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46ivFpsmEVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cook them in a bath tub and bathe in it

Poison your enemies by salt overdose

Throw them in the trash.

Dubs checkem

Roll

Save them for hangovers. Drink the soup and sip a half and half Gatorade and water.

808 represent. Send them to Hawaii.

>put water in blender
>put in some soy sauce
>put in all the packets
>blend
>pour in some vodka
>put in some celery stick
>pretend it's a bloody mary
>enjoy

cmon, dubs m8.

Snort them all then go on a crime spree, Then the libs will try to ban chicken packets

>make one package of ramen noodles
>use all seasoning packets with it

if you outlaw chicken packets, only outlaws will have chicken packets. that isn't a world I want to live in.

I don't think you understand how tomato juice is made, or how salt works.

Boil 1(one) cup of water and put in the packets for a strong but hearty soup.

Take them camping, makes a quick and salty broth which is great after a long day hiking

Or just toss them

>Take them camping
Genius

you reminded me I also have a bunch of these. I'm thinking of putting some in the water for cous-cous. Anyone tried it before? Think it might be good?

This but also take a sack of rice along for something warm and filling on the trail.

Why?

Do you make your own broth? If that's the case, why can't you throw them out?

I did it, about 1/3 a packet into the water before adding the cous. It was good. Do it anons.

How the fuck? A packet of that is only about..what? 20 grams?
How the fuck do you accumulate such thing?

I make my ramen with half the water you need, so I save one packet for every two I eat. For several years the collection has grown stronger.

In other words I cook two ramen blocks at once when I eat ramen, use half the water four servings would require, and save one of the two packets every single time I eat ramen.

Too much salt obviously and I don't like to be cock teased when I eat ramen. One block is not enough.

I could have saved even more considering I don't eat all of the soup broth, but to save that much it wouldn't have been worth the effort of either using a really flat container to boil two blocks at once, or I'd have had to grind them down and not been able to eat them like normal.

tl;dr: I eat ramen alot but only use half the packets

A very detailed explanation

buy plain chinese noodles and make some more chicken flavor ramen for the next several years

Marinate an entire chicken in the seasoning and bake it

Add it to bread and popcorn.

>I don't like to be cock teased when I eat ramen
Everyone was thinking, but you're the only one with the balls to say it.

>
>if you outlaw chicken packets, only outlaws will have chicken packets. that isn't a world I want to live in.
Underrated post.

Get some meat, rub it with the seasoning like a dry rub and bake it in the oven, see what it tastes like

Season chicken with it

put them over popcorn

My roommate actually uses ramen packets on other dishes. Added it to chili one time and it came out pretty good but I don't think I could even taste the ramen flavoring.

I do this, 4x packets to a litre of water, few 100g of rice, sliced salami.

I bet it tastes like ramen seasoning.

Pour it all in a pot of water.
Add shredded chicken, celery, carrots, and onions.

Wa-la!
Maruchan chicken soup.

dubs!

use it like bullion

it's just bouillion so use it in soups, curries, etc
mix with flour and do shake n bake kinda chicken
put some in your rice pot before cooking

Throw them away or I have no fucking clue.

Make this and rule the world.

youtu.be/46ivFpsmEVQ

not him but around me dried noodles don't come any cheaper per gram than the cheapest ramen packs.

Do you not use it with the noodles because you dont like it?

If you dont like it probably should give it away or even bin it.

Sounds like you live in a shitty place. At any Asian grocery store it's cheaper to buy plain noodles rather than instant shit, and much higher quality.