Charts

Lets have an old fashioned chart thread lads, if anyone has the Hawkes one i will be grateful.

>no Magnetic Fields
>no Artaud
>the least surrealist of Cortázar's main works
>what the fuck is Bioy Casares doing there

does anyone know what the first chart was

when did start with the greeks strt

A lot of these were made with the boards consensus. Does anyone else think it might be interesting to try and update them to fit the board's current tastes?

>the board's current tastes?
You mean posting a chart that contains only The Unique And Its Property and Ulysses?

we have better taste now, desu
you are more to welcome to start bruh

Does anyone have a chart on Christian Theology? Where do I go after the Bible? Augustine?

where is Harry Potter?

anyone got the postmodernism one?

I want literally any people have that aren't already collected on the wikia. I have an insatiable appetite for these.

>the Anthony Esolen translation isn't on the list

Absolutely haram

Anybody got one on liberalism? Looking for a starting point

No, it'd be more interesting to see people's individual charts. The best charts I've ever seen on /mu/ were from obsessive spergs who made their own favorite lists under some specific genre. I'm pretty sure there are people here who could do this under niche topics. Group collectivist chart making is fagtier.

thanks user

This is from /sffg/, meant as a guide to a new SF reader. There are a few things I'd change since I made it but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Any chart for romance?
What are the quintessential love stories

>dangerous visions that low?
someone still salty over the sequel not being published?

The good stories are good, but there are several in there which either suck or have aged poorly.

if you really want theology, keep reading the NT yourself until you get a good grasp of the basics (whats the trinity, how is someone saved) only getting help with the specific verses that you need help with. Don't get a book until after you've discovered for yourself theology and want to dig deeper into what you believe or read challenging viewpoints

I'll drop a couple

Is mirrorshades really not that good? i was thinking about getting it

Would anyone be interested in a Southern Gothic or a Western Literature chart? I am tempted to make one as I don't think I've ever seen any.

Yeah, I'd love to have one of those.

im considering making one for Jewish lit

Trnya make one write now for Westerns but its slow going. If this thread is still up by the time Ive made it then ill post it here. Otherwise ill post it in the next chart thread.

borges really doesn't belong on there imo

only ones on this list ive read are stoner, journey to the end of the night, and atomized. why are any of them considered 'exit-level' core?

Is there a more up to date version of this?

A number of these aren't novellas. Short novel =! novella. Look up Goethe's definition.

It's a poorly communicated joke about suicide.

Jakob von Gunten isn't even depressing

I've read "an exorcist tells his story" and it literally makes things up. I don't mean theologically but actual historical events

i think the term "post modern" i being used pretty loosely here, desu