How do you cook Instant Noodles?

How do you cook Instant Noodles?

Cover in water in microwave safe container just a tad bigger than the noodle block, 3:30 in the 1100 watt microwave.

Piss

3:30 in 1100w? Would that be a bit too soft?

Maybe :-)

It's perfect. 3:00 was too hard when I tried it. I came to the 3:30 figure after extensive experimentation.

Instantly. :^)

Stick it in a pot with water, stick pot on stove, by the time it starts boiling its done. Scrape out all the noodles with a fork into a bowl, sprinkle the seasoning on top, and pour enough water from the pot until the noodles are barely covered.

It saves a few minutes on shitty stoves, and it's mindless cuz you don't have to measure anything, not even time.

With pan of boiling water just like every normal non retard human being does

I got a pressure cooker for Christmas. How do I not overcook them in it

Heathen.
Stovetop is the only way to do it.

>Use pressure cooker to cook instant noodle
what

it's pretty common though

Microwaved with some cut up pepperoni sticks or beef jerkey for meat, a handful of shredded cheese, hot sauce

>bring small amount of stock to a boil
>place noodles in stock
>wait for them to absorb the stock
>serve with toppings or fry with egg

>Boil water in electric kettle
>Throw into a bowl with noodles
>Wait a minute
wow that was hard

Wheres the meat

It's instant noodles, not proper fuckin ramen
If I want meat in my soup I break out the good noodles and broth stock and make actual food.

Stovetop like it's meant to be. I usually put the powder early and then simmer so the noodles can absorb the coloring and flavor, which is how I like that shit. Sometimes I add an egg near the end but I make sure it sits above the noodles so the yolk doesn't just solidify into a chalky lump of sulfur.

her puckered lips look just like her ruined asshole

You never throw lunch meat, smokies, chopped up chicken breast or even a hanfful of bacon bits in your soup? Also fuck you. Define "proper ramen"

stove top, 2.5 cups of water per package

noodles first, supporting ingredients second, seasoning last

break up noodle brick gently with fork while submerged in water and before adding seasoning while stirring.

anything else is amateur level

2 cups water in pan on stove.
Break up noodle block in package with hands.
Put noodles in bowl. Fish out the seasoning pack.
Sprinkle seasoning over noodles. If I feel like it, I crack in an egg or two, or add some cut up cooked meat.
When water boils, pour over noodles in bowl, then stir vigorously for a couple of minutes to get that egg cooked in.
Let cool a bit and eat.

>put kettle on
>acquire a bowl
>open noodle package
>break noodle block into roughly 8 equal sized pieces
>apply about half the seasoning packet
>add boiling water
>wait a few minutes, stirring to break up noodle clumps
>maybe add hot sauce to taste
wa la

>Fry 4-5 whole garlic cloves in olive oil until soft
>Boil noodles until al dente
>Remove water
>Pour olive oil and garlic cloves over noodles

Mmmm.

How fucking lazy do you have to be to have one of those? Instant ramen is the easiest thing to make by far.

How many packs of noodles? That's a lot of garlic

Needlessly expensive for what it is. I'm and I just use this shit from the dollar store without the lid. BPA-free, microwave safe.

Not him, but I only add meat if there are leftovers or in some other easily consumable form. Noodles are perfectly fine with only veggies and eggs.

Common-clause fallacy. Doesn't make it right.

Common cause fucking fat burger fingers