I fell for the nihilism meme. How do I get out

I fell for the nihilism meme. How do I get out.

You posted the answer.

Are you familiar with the Theory of the Forms?

Kierkegaard?

Yes

Good, now study the concept as hard as you can for the rest of your life.

Nihilism is inevitable if one constricts his life view to a materialistic conception of life. If one takes to the spiritual platform however, he comes to realize the goal of human life is to attain Moksha, and to achieve unconditional love of God.

This Platonic gesticulating is precisely how one falls into nihilism. You recommend OP stop the bleeding by jamming the blade in like a cork to the bottle.

Alright, OP Here, I took your advice and attained some Moshka. I've got 1 day amazon delivery, so it should arrive tomorrow. Is there any particular way I should prepare the Moshka? My friend Dougie put it in a smoothie one time, but I was also considering a suppository.

Anyone have good playlists for dropping some Moshka and loving God?

fuck me, it's spelled Moksha. I'm such a fucking pleb.

there is nothing with with a materialist conception of life

A materialistic conception of life fails to grasp what life actually is, and proposes life results from a combination of material elements, but this is nonsense. Life is a result of consciousness, consciousness being a spiritual phenomenon and in turn life too is a spiritual phenomenon. Any layman can understand that the material body minus consciousness is a dead body, and this consciousness cannot be revived in the body by any means of material administration. Therefore, consciousness is not due to any amount of material combination, but to the spirit soul.

Heidegger

This.

I was attempting to be brief because I didn't know your reasoning form turning to nihlism, so I tried suggesting Moksha, or liberation from miseries, as a more perfect life goal. However, the ultimate goal of life is simply to love God, and one can attain Moksha through this.

The goal of human life is to re-awaken our original pure love for God. We as souls exist to have an intimate loving relationship with Him. We can never be happy by rejecting that relationship and denying our true nature.

The things we do in this world indicate our true, eternal nature. We have to love; it’s unavoidable. Having turned away from God towards the material world, we try to fulfill our need to love and be loved by searching for ideal relationships in this world. But exchanges of love here are never perfect and cannot last forever.

Awakening pure love for God is perfection. Nothing else will satisfy us. Everything that exists in the material and spiritual worlds is meant to support our relationship with God. Human life is a chance for us to reestablish that relationship. That endeavor should be the focus of our lives.

Unironically this

Joseph campbell - the hero with a thousand faces
Marguerite porete - the mirror of simple souls
Meister Eckhart

Nihilism is the easiest meme to fall into, it just means you're above average intelligence. It means that you haven't really thought about yourself and your circumstance, you only think that you have. You're missing something OP, go out and find it, people much smarter than you weren't nihilists despite having the same understanding as yourself, seek them out and discover what you're missing.

I tried to read kierkegaard but I'm not well versed in Christian theology, I just wanted to know more about existential anxiety, not about the original sin

nice baseless assertions bro

Just because we are not able to "revive consciousness" does not mean it is impossible...

>he unironically believes this bullshit

You shouldn't.
People who go down the route of Kierkegaard and Evola
are like children who open a closet, find no monster then proceed to try to see one anyway.
At best they are fools.
At worst they are death worshippers.

Rejecting objective reality simply because they know that they, as humans with subjective perspectives, can. This is the very core of depravity.

Nietzsche isn't really a hole. Just a presentation of something close to reality. God, the metaphysical unknowable one, is dead.
But in his place is his will.
We see his will in all things and as living things we cannot help but hate and dread it.
This mindless force that creates and destroys it's own creation without reason or meaning.

The materialist idea is only the beginning to the realization that mankind and all life is fundamentally opposed to that which is traditionally stated to be god.

To love the immaterial god would be to embrace the self destruction and turmoil that comes with it, and it's impossible machination.

Life is a material thing, a product of his will and the only thing, by it's very definition as an existence capable of finally ending god and conquering infinity.

But man must choose to embrace life and not turn back into the abyss.
He must move forward and rip from the darkness, his own light.

Brothers Karamazov

You don't unless you want to blind yourself from the truth.

How do you figure? Plato is dualistic, believes in virtue, and believes in universal morality. I don't know how the fuck you get nihilism from this.

Underrated post.

Is there any difference between being an existential nihilist and moral nihilist in the end? I'm a moral nihilist but not an existential one.

JBP
B
P

Shit post, probably from a petertard

Grow up

Pieces are not the whole.

The difference is in analysis. A nihilist has sold or destroyed an important aspect of his humanity. Morality or purpose (either way, Logos). A nihilist fails at building anything quite like what they had. This usually results in a feeling of loss and void. Another instance would be refusal to reattain the divine wisdom.
And this, this is the source of denial.

nah

Because it's the hard truth. Everyone can have their lil subjective jerk parties until they die but it's just delusion for the sake of the self

>children who open a closet, find no monster then proceed to try to see one anyway
But the fear was real. It had real origins. The spooks are real, I tell you. There will be a cold shower for all of us now.

>Nihilism has positive traits
Desirable traits. Simplicity, lack of duty, lack of morality - after years of guilt, very lucrative in the vein of cocaine. Lack of love (Agape) regarding other people, especially the ones one dislikes...
The world isn't just the pieces in it, their location, traits, behavior, relations... Etc.
The world is all that is. Heck, if you put relation as a part of real, you instantly validate all fiction.

That's not how that language game works. If someone "falls for a meme" he is himself unaware of it being one while lit other has a good laugh at his expense.

Your usage of this phrase is incoherent. It's like saying you know you fell for a trick but you are unable to recognize it as one. That makes no sense and it's certainly not what you intended to say.

So say what actually troubles you about this philosophy and be forthright about it.

this and pic related

You can't because nihilism is true

i got you, bro!

>You can't because nihilism is true

>you can't leave the truth
If it is a lie that today is worth living, keep lying that it is!