Are there any fictional accounts of an all-out race war in literature?

Are there any fictional accounts of an all-out race war in literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
thereligionofpeace.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turner Diary. Literally race war the book

The Iron Dream

i've always been so addicted to Veeky Forums but i think this is going to make me quit, i feel so dirty, it's only a matter of time before the nsa colludes with local enforcement using parallel construction to round up everyone on Veeky Forums except maybe people on that pony board or the one about trains

>race war where both sides are mostly white
not even worth getting the popcorn out

What is that supposed to be?

>/pol/

looks like a phone bro

Everything gets ruined nowadays. Thats why I'm here, I've been collecting and reading mostly older books that pull me away from the current this modern world.

some /pol/ster ran over and killed a fatty anarchist during a white nationalist rally today

>except maybe people on that pony board

>he doesn't know about /mlpol/

also, one time i wrote an email where i stated that i wasn't 100% convinced that affirmative action was really effective achieving equality for underrepresented groups, plz no gulag, i'm having an anxiety attack

both the left and the right tend to mistake the technocapital warmachine for 'white people' or 'western civilisation'. When 'white people' and all people for that matter are just in for the ride.

wow wtf so based

true dat, that's where marx fucked up bad, class struggle doesnt drive history, technology drives history and then our ideology and class structure changes based on the current tech, technological materialism not some dialectic between classes

White people are probably responsible for 97% of the technocapital warmachine you speak of.

>technology and capital are faceless, not tools for the wealthy, all powerful (white) elites

Wasn't his mom's maiden name (((Bloom)))?

when the technology changes the elites change

the whites have always been leaders of war technology since the first aryan war chariots rode out of the eurasian steppes to conquer half the world thousands of years ago

that doesn't make it an independent agent

plz no gulag, i know the turks where the first to effectively uses cannons in a major siege against constantinople and that genghis khan used to stirrups and mounted archers to conquer almost as far and wide as the original ayran diapora

white leftists often have the most egocentric perspective of all. alt righters feel humiliated and are obsessed with reclaiming a lost sense of masculinity, while white liberals feel guilty and want to be redeemed. its all about their own personal redemption. which is why it can be so exhausting even talking to them. the 'white left' (baizuo) is a term found in chinese communist party propaganda campaigns against western liberal values. China, like America, is entering an era of riots and shapeless civil unrest. The party is cracking down on individualism, sublimating all libidinal energies in the party and the leader. Mao smiles. American individualism was forged in the fires of the calvinist great awakening . It is a fulminating individualism, terror guilt and humiliation before a wrathful and all powerful god, terror that persists even in the absence of said god. This is why americans have always been compelled to flee. into the wild west, doomsday sects and new age cult gurus, outer space, opiates. in the 21st century options grow scarce . there is nowhere left to run.

Idk about y'all but i hear about more terroristic homicides by white people than muslims these days. Its always some edgelord neo eugenicist. Like that white guy who stabbed three other white guys on the train. Tom metzger used to say the real enemy of the white race was other white "race traitors." Why are alt righties such low-rent cucks?

>some fat americunt died
wow
its nothing

Sounds like both China and America need the Mystical Body of Christ. Fortunately, they're on the case.

this shit is giving me too much anxiety the thought that google knows every single post we ever made because they provide the captchas we must verify before each post is truly horrifying, i'm never posting here again, i feel like we've done nothing wrong but the thought of being exiled to some little alt-right village in montana or mississippi because no one will rent to you, sell property to you, or do any kind of economic exchange with you due to running afoul of the google empire is just too horrifying, is it really worth your life to post dank memes and shitpost? hell mother fucking no

get rekt memester this is what you and your kind deserve

It's a moral loss for the alt-right, unless by some ridiculous chance the driver happens to be a lefty.

i leave you with this

good, your actions have consequences faggots.

Well obviously in the event of that the proactive option is to go on the warpath and destroy them before they can destroy you. Raze the world and salt the earth, user, and rule the ruins as a king.

he's going to say he was scared (and the video shows people throwing things at the car on the way down, and smashing it with baseball bats after) so he will only be convicted of leaving the scene of an accident, then sjws will go nuts, and the federal government will charge him with terrorism and execute his ayass... don't forget jeff sessions, despite being called a racist neo-nazi by the liberal media, is most famous for convicting and executing the leader of the kkk in louisiana

>some fat americunt died because someone drive a car into a large crowd
While people die all the time, it's troubling to see someone murdered during "peaceful" protest and counter protest (each side was undoubtedly looking for a fight) in such a dramatic fashion. It's also troubling to see /pol/fags encourage and praise violence like this. Veeky Forums "right wing death squad" larping has come to it's logical next step.

Counterpoint: everywhere else on the internet is worse, and that's not a joke. This is one of the last truly authentic communities of honest people on the internet, and all the other ones are chans, too.

do u think i could find salvation and forgiveness in the church? they even forgive and protect pedos and i never even so much as posted a pepe, although i did say tanehisi coates sucks

yeah, "honesty" and "authenticity" is all fun and games right up until you get indicted for hate crimes conspiracy

this explains why the alt right can get so homoerotic. their masculinity is purely negative a swole aryan dude arno breker power fantasy, a n homage and a fuck you to the kids who bullied you back in middle school and the liberal managerial gynocratic hags. like many other american teen subcultures from history, the pepe kids want annihilation.

Don't worry, user, we think Coates sucks too, mostly because he is an atheist. But you'll have to genuinely believe in God, and you're not allowed to masturbate. But, yes, if you sincerely repent of your sins you'll be forgiven.

As long as you're not actively organizing a race war or real hate crime on here your fine. You're even fine to talk about those things and be in those threads. The government and police would only care if you went and committed a hate crime or are the leader of a domestic terrorist organization which commits hate crimes. There's no point in putting resources behind convicting shitposters who say "all niggers should hang" or "race war when" because it's hard to prove those statements actually inspired a crime.

i was watching the baked alaska stream of the march on youtube and "moustache matt" of hwndu fame took over the stream after mr. alaska got pepper sprayed, and wow that dude is very gay indeed, i mean the moustache should have been a big red flag but like dude is such a flamer

Oh just shut the f*** you lying piece of s***.

Those also appear to be the "since 911" numbers used to try and make us think Arabs aren't so bad so we'll take more of our greatest ally's dysfunctional neighbors/cousins off their hands.

>the most peaceful time in the history of the world
>lowest rates of death from war and violence ever
>I have a higher chance of cracking my skull open in my bathroom than dying by a terrorist attack
I'm not saying radical Islamic terrorism isn't a problem or shouldn't be contained, but I have no idea why people are so pathologically afraid of Islamic terrorism

>pepe posting faggots are getting their pants full of shit

>>the most peaceful time in the history of the world
>20th century most horrific violence in the history of species

yeah if you start counting on september 12th, 2001 it's been a very peaceful 16 years, i'm sure it's a trend that will last

The thing is that we can count on a certain amount of accidental deaths per year by people falling in their bathtubs. Islamic terrorist attacks, while statistically as improbable, can occasionally manifest themselves as large-scale events. And it's random. One year we'll have 0, and then on 9/11 we'll have 3,000. It's the inconsistency that's frightening.

Ta Neshi coates is merely a calvinist who substitutes God for Racism/White Supremacy. Blacks get the fear part of calvinism. Whites get the guilt part.

gay dudes are instinctively attracted to fascism because they have been made to question their masculinity from an early age. All major media figures associated with the alt-right are at least a little queer.

stfu steven pinker the world is dogshit and we are all doomed

i like how professor pinker ignored the congolese war that involved 7 nations and claimed millions of lives only to end in 2003, some of the bodies from that slaughter probably haven't even fully decomposed and he's declaring the most peaceful time in human history, soros needs to send pinker some bux to remind him that blm

> that's right, goyim, everyone on the far right is gay and you don't want to be associated with gayness do you?

i'm not saying everyone on the far right is gay, you should watch the baked alaska stream they meet up with some back woods hill billy dudes that no one could understand, they were like "we tha backwewds ruffs" and everyone is like "wait what can you repeat that plz"

all the professional alt-right figureheads do seem to be a gay clique though

so will yours

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

Yeah I just deleted my twitter account because of it

Some pretty gross reactions on all sides

What peeves me most is the alt righters (of which admittedly I'm probably classed), keep saying
>hurr they're not KKK or Nazis!
The symbolism of the torches and the chanting of "Blood and soil" is so distinct and clear but these cowards still won't admit it. Is it because they feel some guilt about it?

what the fuck is even happening in this country?

Last time I checked the Mongols weren't at my doorstep burning my village or I wasn't one of the tens of thousands dying per battle in the Napoleonic wars or my neighbor wasn't bashing in my skull with a rock over a hunting dispute. My point is that this is by far the safest time to live in human history and I'm not going to buy into the terrorist in my neighborhood narrative if it's as rare of an occurrence that it currently is.
Outside of the Middle East, terrorism follows a broad pattern of focusing on major metropolitan areas at infrequent times. I have no doubt more attacks are being planned but I'm not going to hit the panic button because of Red Scare style rhetoric. It's a serious issue but it's not worth a major change in policy/values.
Millions of deaths over the billions of people alive is still negligible and still follows the trend of decreasing violence.

Doesn't Spencer have a wife and kid? Trying to smear right wing thinkers as gay seems like a very jewish thing to do.

>Millions of deaths over the billions of people alive is still negligible and still follows the trend of decreasing violence.

isn't that the same kind of sick logic churchill used when he caused a famine in bangladesh "oh who cares it was overpopulated anyways"

>It's a serious issue but it's not worth a major change in policy/values.
Literally thousands of preventable deaths in the West aren't worth policy changes?

>a single person dies of an e. coli infection
>products are recalled across the United States
>3,000 people die of a preventable terrorist attack
>well that's the nature of living in a major metropolitan center
You can't be serious.

It was definitely the same.logic the English used during the Irish Famine

I can't remember who exactly, but someone in the government described the Irish as rabbits who eventually and inevitably overpopulate. He thus concluded to feed them would be to cause even greater suffering.

Pretty sick but kind of true I guess

spencer was in an oscar wilde production in college, come on dude...

no but actually spencer's family have a bunch of money from owning plantations in the south, he's just an old money confederate asshole, not some new age charlemagne, i'm concerned about the original "high trust" vaues of the early dutch and english colonists being replaced with a culture of third world corruption, but as a northerner i have no love for confederate shitlords, fuck spencer t b h

Preventing possible new infections of e. coli means pulling products from shelves.

Preventing even only one future possible terrorist attacks means limiting the freedom of movement and association of virtually everyone

And if an attack *was* preventable, one has to ask--why wasn't it prevented? Because it wasn't actually preventable! Whoopsie!

and bangladesh is now one of the most overpopulated countries on the planet so he did have a point, plz no gulag

holy i just can't stop hateposting, fml, i just want to be a politically correct maxist believer again

Exactly. No government policy is perfect, especially with an issue as complex and multivariant as global terrorism. E. Coli doesn't learn to drive semis into crowds when you limit the supply of explosive material.

The memoir that was turned into the movie Come and See was about a race war on the Eastern Front.

A few points. First, there actually are policy prescriptions we are able to put in place that can minimize the prevalence of terrorist attacks. Part of the reason we haven't had another 9/11 is because of those policies. The problem with knowing how many terrorist attacks have been prevented due to policy prescriptions is that the people who want to commit large-scale terrorist acts tend to be dissuaded by how difficult those policy changes have made it.

The second point is that, 9/11 was actually preventable. Airline security firms proposed hardened cockpit doors prior to the attacks, and they wouldn't have taken place if their proposals were taken seriously.

And third,
>limiting the freedom of movement and association of virtually everyone
No, just Muslims.

Shut the fuck up no one's talking to you

Plantations? Wasn't he born in Massachusetts? His family is uber wasp, not sure where you are getting this information.

thereligionofpeace.com/

his mother was from the south and he grew up in texas

Bathtub deaths just don't get the exposure terrorism does. If the news had video of every person who slips in a bit of shampoo that fell on the bathtub floor and hits their head on the edge of the tub and you could see them stumbling around half conscious for a bit before collapsing, and then you got to see their spouse's reaction to finding them and the EMTs trying to save them before finally giving up and covering the body and taking it away, then some people would probably be terrified of showering.

Bathtub deaths aren't caused by other people. It's like asking why a murder gets more local news coverage than someone dying in a car accident. It's because a crime was committed.

This whole "movement" got too popular too fast and it attracted too many stupid people, it was only a matter of time before someone got hurt for real.

Although, to be honest, there's nothing intellectual about having racial preferences (those are somewhat instinctive), but to defend those preferences to the general population you do have to be at least minimally intellectually equipped, because the general population is too brainwashed by the intense propaganda of the last ~50 years.

So this will be a loss for the white nationalists, but certainly not the death blow. If they learn from it they can come back stronger.

Being violently ethnically cleansed from your people's own territory including your nation's capital city by mass deliberate demographic replacement immivasion is much more concerning than people slipping in the bathtub you twat.

So, yes and no. The reason we haven't had another event like 9/11 is analogous to the reason why we haven't had another event like Pearl Harbor. Or...wait! No, the reason we haven't had another event like 9/11 is that, for the time being, 'preventing terrorism' is synonymous with 'blowing the fucking shit out of identifiable threats in predominantly Muslim countries'. But the direction of the threats are open to change--or perhaps multiply--especially in what is becoming an increasingly fraught and contentious domestic situation.

Muslims really aren't the only ones that commit terrorists attacks; they've just been the most successful--so far.

How many 'native son' militias are there in the United States? How many more are we likely to see in the coming years? How long until they grow tired of 'peaceful demonstration' and decide it's time to take 'real action'?

Seems like it's already happening. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

But we don't call these 'terrorist attacks'. Or not yet.

Where will your civil liberties be, then?

>Muslims aren't scary
>you should be afraid of white people

Please kill yourself.

Bathtubs with potentially slippery floors made out of dense material are made by people, soap that can become a dangerous lubricant is made by people, the habit of taking a shower has to be reinforced by people.

>How many 'native son' militias are there in the United States? How many more are we likely to see in the coming years? How long until they grow tired of 'peaceful demonstration' and decide it's time to take 'real action'?

Hopefully sooner rather than later. Whites have gone from 90% of the population to 60% since 1965. We are dealing with a population replacement plan that's being coordinated by our own government, and we must fight back against it and regain control of the levers of power before it gets any worse.

>Seems like it's already happening. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

we don't call those "terrorist attacks" because the only death in that incident was when a federal agent killed a demonstrator, the only "attack" was by the government on it's own people

You should be leery of any group that is willing to commit violent acts against groups of innocent people for political ends.

the difference is when an elderly person has a railing installed in their shower so they don't die they aren't called a racist

Please extrapolate. Here is a serviceable data point to start from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

You could also do well to review the history of the Civil Rights Movement

>elderly person
>not racist

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>But we don't call these 'terrorist attacks'. Or not yet.
Shut the fuck up dude. WE DO CALL THEM TERRORIST ATTACKS. The media is leaping over each other to be the first to call these instances terrorist attacks.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
The social and political aims of Islamic terrorism aren't desirable. The political aims of the Bundys were milder, and i'd argue even agreeable. This distinction matters. If the goal of the IRA is to wrench themselves away from an oppressive regime, then that's fundamentally different from the goals of ISIS, which is to establish an oppressive Islamic empire. Not making this distinction and comparing harmless old white guys who want less government to people who crucify children demonstrates how much of an obnoxious ideologue you are.

I'm pretty sure leftists have called every person living, dead, or unborn "racist" by this point. The word has no meaning.

Who doesn't call this a terrorist attack? Who are you arguing against?

>the only terrorists we gotta worry about are Muslim terrorists!

You, you stupid cunt.

Only ostensibly smart people can equivocate like this.

The reason murders scare us more than accidents is that they're carried out by agents who can continue to consciously choose to harm you. There's a force out there that actually wants to harm you, as opposed to being a victim of circumstance.

You might actually be retarded. No one in this thread said that only Islamic terrorist counts as real terrorism, nor that non-Islamic terrorism should be ignored entirely. This is a figment of your ideologically-possessed imagination.

>WE DO CALL THEM TERRORIST ATTACKS. The media is leaping over each other to be the first to call these instances terrorist attacks.

Then we're already a few steps toward what I was talking about earlier.

As for the Bundys. They were an armed group that took hostile action against it's own government. They didn't want 'less government'; they wanted access to government (i.e. public) property--for profit-without having to pay for the privilege. They were not successful because they were ineffectual. The same could be said for any the other failed terrorists that our military and security apparata have prevented or dissuaded.

>As for the Bundys
...Who were involved in a situation you obviously weren't paying attention to. The government had been trying to get them off their land for years and was the aggressor.

Some white people have this problematic attitude that makes them think that the occasional massacre is not an acceptable price to pay for Diversity.

calling everything terrorism can only benefit the security state. it is foolish for the left to adopt the language of its enemies. the state will call you a terrorist as soon as they are able to.

the washington post has a great quote from some alt-right guy from the rally, goes:

we're our here to represent our republican values which are number one standing for white identity, number two free markets, number three killing jews

you really have to wonder if that dude was for real but he did seem serious