Give me one good reason you're not eating vegan jerky this christmas

give me one good reason you're not eating vegan jerky this christmas

Because it's made of Satan.

I'm not a Soi Boi.

Because I've been a good boy and Santa didn't punish me with that garbage.

I'm not a faggot and I voted for Trump.

There's two

>vegan jerky

This is why veganism is a joke. It exposes that even vegans, no matter how much they deny it, they subconsciously still desire meat.

Do you think the whole veganism movement revolves around not liking the taste of meat and not that animals get treated badly in factory farms? I'm not a vegan but your argument is just awful.

I don't think user is refering to that, actually. I think it's because they mostly try to replace products that come from animals, and that doesn't make sense at all, because, why would you want to eat something that imitates an animal product if you're against it

I don’t have any, and nobody gifted me any.

>mesquite lime

Good flavor.

They're not against flavors and textures, they're against the way the animals are treated.

I went vegetarian for a few years and ate that jerky. I actually like it and would still get it.

They are not against how animals are treated. They are angry that people kill and use animal products at all. Even if animals were treated nice, according to vegan logic they are still be murdered, raped, exploited, and enslaved.

The fact that even in their attempt to remove themselves from animal products, that they still try to imitate them shows that biologically they are still drawn to animal meat and bi-products.

>biologically attracted to animal products
>vegans
yeah ok im sure they're "biologically" attracted to meat and not buying it because they miss the texture from when they weren't vegan

If you want to deny millions of years of humanoid evolution as omnivorous in order to promote your modern first world lifestyle, then fine. You are free to be retarded.

yes your brain is very big, humans eat meat for millions of years haha
>teeth that are unable to bite through the hide of most animals
>no claws
>have to cook meat
just because our bodies can eat meat doesn't make us omnivorous, just like how cows and pigs are considered omnivores because they are able to breakdown meat but are not recommended to because it's carcinogenic and prone to making them sick. Omnivorous means able to digest meat but not that they need to.

>have to cook meat

We don’t have to. Raw meat is still nutritious food for humans. Cooking it gave us a big advantage over other species, that’s all.

Because santa doesn't hate me and actually gave me real beef jerky. He thinks I'm not a faggot.

This argument again. You're a child tard. Egg and milk, for example does not require claws and talons. Chicken, with beak can and still would eat chicken meat.
Omivorous is not based on how we can but how we should, to consume vitamins.

In fact human does. If you ever open a book you'll learn even prehistoric human eat clams. You don't dictate foods based on how they affect the body-evolution does that.
Also it's a null. Our omnivorous based diet is not based on feelings.

If you don't like meat then what's the point of eating something made to taste like something you don't like?
That's kinda like hating Minecraft but playing some weird bootleg Minecraft because it isn't actually Minecraft.

A lot of what makes meat taste good is seasoning. Why not add those seasonings to other things?

these are pretty tasty user.

you falsely assume that most veggie/vegans are so because they dislike the taste or texture of meat.

I'm a vegan faggot AND I voted for Trump

Because i have friends and family that love me

>you’re using mesquite
It makes the sausage taste peculiar

of all the things i can eat for christmas why the fuck would i eat jerky? even worse, vegan jerky?

Because I'm not a soy-ladden, limp wristed faggot? I hope you fucking grow a massive set of tits and die.

That's mostly true for anything except fruit. I don't want to just eat a head of raw cabbage but if I steam it and put salt and vinegar, it's delicious. I've had pretty high quality meat before that smelled appetizing even when it was raw and unseasoned though.

>that bad cgi

Some vegetables are pretty good without any seasoning, though. Roasted sweet potato and roasted rudabaga or parsnip or carrot come to mind. A little salt is good, yeah, but I could eat those things just as they are, especially if they were roasted well.

humans evolved to eat cooked foods and skin animals with tools you tard
we've had fire for hundreds of thousands of years, back when we had much stronger jaws and teeth.
Even neanderthals had stone tools for butchering animals.

Because it comes in a plastic package that will inevitably end up killing other organisms when it makes its way to a landfill or the sea

I see this argument from vegans a lot, but they assume the only meat that gets eaten comes from large animals that need to be killed for some reason, probably just because they're looking for things to support their line of thinking instead of coming up with a line of thinking after seeing the evidence.

We can easily bite through the skin of smaller animals. Plenty of animals that eat meat don't have claws. Otters use rocks to break open shellfish, so using tools to acquire meat isn't specific to humans. Early humans could've also scavenged for meat after forest fires, which is why we enjoy BBQ and other smoked meats today.

We can survive without eating meat, sure. But there are plenty of examples showing that we thrive when we have a healthy diet full of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, limited processed foods, and animal products. Some studies have shown that vegetarians have less muscle mass than meat eaters even when they have the same amount of protein from other sources. A lot of people do eat too much meat and not enough vegetables, but it doesn't mean meat is entirely worthless and only a luxury.

I hate fake things
>Fake cheese
>Fake fruit juice
>Fake meat
>Fake boobs
>Fake jerky

Dubs checked.

I didn't know there was such a thing.

the seitan, mushroom and bbq ones of those are pretty good, the soy one is bleh

Daily reminder that vegans are superior in every single way

They used to sell that at my University. Used to grab one on my way to class. Took a look at the back one day and realized it's just repackaged soy-based snacks they get in bulk from Taiwan.

Because I haven't been chemically castrated

Looks like a tube of shit.