I like to annoy my brother in the kitchen when he's trying to make food

i like to annoy my brother in the kitchen when he's trying to make food
like hover over him the whole time and stand really close to him it's funny cause he has really bad nerves so he freaks out
anyone else do stuff like this,

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/beer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable#Cable_to_India,_Singapore,_Far_East_and_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea i do shit like that
>yo bro the pan isnt hot enough
>you shouldnt use that oil to fry
>you need to season both sides of the meat
>you gotta let the steak rest man
>you really should add salt to your pasta water
and the list goes on

>is anyone else literally unironically autistic
please abbreviate your posts

It's not autism if you do it consciously in order to fuck with someone. Autists are defined by their total lack of self awareness to how insufferable they are by nature.

I like to snatch up irritating people by the throat and choke them like a bitch until they cry and then pretend I was just joking and act all upset that they took it seriously.

>being an annoying faggot is OK because I'm doing it on purpose
I think your brother is just upset his sibling is a retard and he gets anxious because he's worried you might touch the stove or cut yourself on something

I hope he turns around too quickly one day and perforates your colon with a bread knife.

why

bump

Because more appropriate punishments for your behavior (like hanging in the public square) are unlikely to happen but the colon perforation might conceivably happen some lucky day.

>standing too close to a sibling
>appropriate punishment: hanging

Obviously

dude

Because fuck you, LOLOL LOOK AT ME I ANNOY PEOPLE BECAUSE IT'S FUN WHEN THEY GET MAD! Your brother hates you and your family hates you.

they really don't we have a loving relationship most of the tine

>They, unlike me, are good people who don't want to hurt me so they haven't told me they hate me

I hope you find out and mend your ways before everything is permanently ruined for you.

oh go lay an egg

good thread

hahaha me too i like to do silly non-sexual stuff like push my tits up against him and whisper into his ear he gets so distracted and nervous XDXDXDXD

I may or may not have been responsible for multiple grease fires just so that I can impress the girls by knowing how to extinguish said fire.

I use to throw ice cubes into the fryer when the fry cook was frying

>I was just pretending to be retarded

sexy

ITT:

Angry virgins that grew up without siblings or were bullied to death by older bros and never got over it

zd

my brother used to do stuff like this until I went through puberty and started beating the shit out of him, now he walks on eggshells around me.

>standing too close to a sibling AND being a bitchy faggot

I hope you realize he's feeding you his cum

How long have you been in transition

I get you think this is funny but it's really annoying to do to someone as an adult.

I like to eat my girl out when she's baking. It's cute trying to see her remain a steady composure

I can't stand doing this. Something about the taste turns me off. Doesn't mater if you just took a long bath followed by a rose water douche, it's always just a slight bit of salty/bitterness.

No, you're an annoying cunt and no one likes you, unless you're helping, fuck off

thesaurus.com/browse/beer
>lagerstar
>oilstar
>alestar
>stoutstar
>sudsstar
>brewstar
>chillstar
>hopsstar
>maltstar
>amber
>brewstar
>barley
>popstar
>brewskistar
>brown
>bottlestar
>cold
>coffeestar
>cold
>onestar

I think you might have the wrong thread mate

sure do. I think I had one too many brewskistars

haha yeah mate, keep going though, unleash your inner australian

dude listen to me

yeah, I am listening, keep slamming them though mate

god couldn't stop me at this point. you drinking too m8?

nah, I'm Australian though, we have beer for blood

noice - im sure within the nect 2hr my blood will be the same as yours that

and i was just reading about your cables. looking good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable#Cable_to_India,_Singapore,_Far_East_and_Australia

Noice, try for 1hr or less, slam those fuckin beers hard mate

Noice

this Although if your victims truly snap they will likely have a multitude of heavy blunt objects, some full of hot liquids and fat, sharp implements, and pokey things to choose from when they finally do snap.

keep a level head man

>that pic

Crazy how much of the contemporary "chef's kitchen" craze is just a facade. First of all, that vent hood is just a shitty one with a box built around it. A true vent hood runs through the ceiling (pipes the smoke right out of the house) and is larger than that. Secondly, there is the perception that "omg it has a gas range, it must be good", but a lot of these newer burners are so weak that they can hardly keep a big pot of water boiling. Finally, the clean white cabinetry is almost always some shitty cardboard with a plasticized finish. The "tile" backsplash is usually a sticker.

People just know and care so little about what actually makes a fine home kitchen that they will be fooled by these obvious (((renovator))) tricks and pay top dollar for it.

I'm just speaking from experience. I've been in kitchens too long and seen some shit. I have the thousand calamari stare.

racitmst

let's be real, if anything is gonna perforate OP's colon, it's a cock

take that back

due

first . donny