Mfw I just bought cheese for $30/pound

>mfw I just bought cheese for $30/pound
What other opulent delicacies should I sample, fellow richfags?

>buying cheese
>not having cheese made specifically for you
pleb

If I had a cheese made specifically for me it would be extremely similar to this

my dick

Caviar, truffle, foie gras

>he thinks buying 30 dollar a pound cheese is reserved for the rich

lol

>Not exclusively eating $600/lb pule cheese
How's welfare treating you, faggot?

24 month prosciutto di Parma, some truffle cheese and some good wine

Also

Truffles
Dry aged steak
Good wine maybe a Barolo and some good tobacco maybe Cuban de Fenwego Cigar

$30/pound isn't exactly expensive.

>He looks at the price tag
New wealth is so classless.

>itt bitcoin wealth learns there is other food than the McNugget

*bitcoin wealth {replace w/} bitcoin nigga rich

Duck foies Torchon, caviar (go for smoked trout roe), winter truffles, scarecrow wine, a Dominican cigar (better than Cubans just less prestige) like Punch, actually artisisnal coffee from a locally sourced shop, artisan bread as well it is pricey but will go great with your Humboldt fog, honeycomb too hella steep price tag but fucking delicious.

Spider steak, camel hump, geoduck (once cleaned is the same price as clam), quality oysters, balut with vinegar or fish sauce, freshwater shrimp, fresh skate (old shit tastes of ammonia), various absurd cheeses, pay me to make you a kirchenwald torte, duck fries, apple whore pie, bluefin suna belly, peanut butter banana sandwich big as your fist.

>caviar go for smoked trout roe

Not caviar kiddo gtfo nu money

Fuente, most Partagas, all Gurkhas, and one I can't remember. I really miss smoking; health issues.

>Not knowing caviar is roe
>Being this uncultured
Rather be new money than no money

Nothing wrong with smoked trout roe, but it's not technically caviar.

>$30/pound
i wipe my ass with $30 dollar cheese

>i wipe my ass with $30 dollar cheese
I wipe my ass with people who wipe their asses with $30 cheese.

If it's not sturgeon it's not caviar.

>Ghurkas

Lmao you don't know wtf you're talking about

Others are decent picks though. Macanudo is a decent brand as well, may not be as high shelf as this thread would prefer, though they're definitely better than a fucking Ghurka

>peanut butter banana sandwich
Used to eat these when I was homeless. They are tasty, nutritious, and filling, cost $0.50/meal, but can be pretty dry, so they go well with room temperature water or a cup of coffee left behind at a bus stop.

Only in America is that true it's a legal thing for most of the world caviar is just cured roe technically it could be called 'caviar product' but that sounds awful

>or a cup of coffee left behind at a bus stop

Were you one of those fags who couldn't start the day without your Starbucks? Is that why you went homeless in the first place?

>2017
>still falling for the dairy Jew
I bet you enjoy cows being raped for that cheese

>he thinks $30/pound is expensive for good cheese

lmao

you can blow a lot of dough on balsamic vinegar if you need to get rid of some money

I usually toast them in butter on a skillet. The peanut butter softens but the butter makes it so a pullman's loaf won't crumble or squish apart.

My girlfriends's family are rich Arabs, the only reason they haven't killed me is because I'm part of a white Muslim ethnic group.

Anyway, New Years Day dinner in London last year, no prices on the menu, but bill comes... must have been £80 a plate, everything garnished with truffles, still hungry at the end of meal, I mean it was that posh.

Looking forward to this years meal, planned ahead and got a rustlers burger in the fridge.