How do I make rice not taste like boring trash

How do I make rice not taste like boring trash

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being an amerifat that needs constant stimulation like a little kid and learn to appreciate simple things
(that as toasted sesame)

Get better rice.

Salt
Black pepper
Butter
Furikake
Soy sauce
Using chicken stock instead of water
Turmeric
Garlic
Frying it
Steaming it
Cooking vegetables with it
Using fragrant long grain varieties
Creole seasoning
Adding eggs
Adding meat
Sauces
Tomatoes
I could go on.

Please do.

Essentially two things: garlic and sesame oil

add egg to rice

blend cilantro, leery seed and jalapeno
salt and pepper
add some liquid and blend again
pour on rice
put rice on small roundish molds
sell it as soap

The only reason to eat rice is that you enjoy rice.

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/

>So, bottom line, until we know more, my current thinking on the matter is: if you really like rice, you can moderate your risk by cutting down, choosing lower-arsenic varieties, and cooking it in a way to lower exposure even further. But, if you like other whole grains just as much—like if you simply don’t care either way if you have rice vs. quinoa, or whatever, I’d choose the lower-arsenic option.

Plain whole grains taste good when you're actually hungry.

Soy sauce and pic related

i cant stop myself from slopping this shit all over everything

harissas better

Fish sauce or Furimake
or both

Leave the basement and get a job

onion powder
salt
sugar (maybe)
sesame seeds
chicken bullion OR beef bullion OR bonito flakes

or just have it with a little bit of main course. Rice is supposed to extend the flavor of a portion of food

>everything is bad for you

fake news

>quinoa

why is it every time some vegan shares a quinoa dish at a potluck it's specifically engineered to be as un-palatable as possible? cold and tasteless and these people are trying to present this as good?

it's true even time will kill you eventually. only way to win is to not play

I think psychedelics and a trust fund is another way to win.

Add small amount of sugar or sweetener to the cooking water and a Kombu leaf.

>appreciating tasteless carbs

For what purpose? Are asians really so poor they need to pad every meal out with bland useless filler?

literally bread
quinoa undermines the entire vegan agenda too.
it was the staple food of bolivia, and once wealthy white american liberals found out about the stuff it became their chief export and it jacked up the price so much nobody in their country can afford to eat it anymore.
eating quinoa literally causes mass human suffering and famine. It is not an ethical grain
plus it tastes like ass too

eat faster

It doesn't taste like boring trash, you have the palet of a 14 year old so you are used to donuts, mcdonalds, and milk shakes. Your mom probably butchers it; do not add anything to rice; let it cook and fluff it. gg, tastes so good.

It's like tofu or pasta. You can't make it taste good alone OP. Unless you grow up with it and your parents are piss poor.

>palet
Retard.

>eating plain rice on its own
nigga you're doing it wrong...that's like eating plain white bread and complaining it's bland

>Using chicken stock instead of water
Just do this.
Even gravy granules work.

If you were perceptive, you'd notice that almost all chink foods are either quite saucy, or kinda wet so it soaks into the rice.
Make saucy/wet food. Eat with rice.

A simple one is roasted garlic (store bought it fine) and lightly fried rice. Simple Filipino breakfast.

Basmati rice is delicious if you can afford saffron.

This is mainly a thanksgiving and christmas thing because we usually have a ham in the works.

But we take a ham, and we cook it in the oven and we let all the fat collect. then we pour it into a pot of dry rice, and we cook our rice in the fat and juices instead of water. It's rich as hell and you can't eat much, but it tastes amazing.

dont mix it with bread, whitey
add some soup or curry or just fried it.

and its easier to eat it with spoon