youtube.com/watch?v=FHERBK9hsbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one about being /fitlit/.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0W7V1riRA

youtube.com/watch?v=2itAho0oigc

Where can I read Sun and Steel?

I looked on amazon but there are expensive copies

I only watch qt girl booktubers

I had the same problem. I buckled and downloaded the .pdf (you can find it online) and put that on my Kindl.
Still checking Amazon for it every now and then tho.

anyone got a link to his recent patreon vids?

This guy is a fucking crypto-facist. Cliff is the typical alt-bro faggot who is one book book away from becoming a neo-nazi and 5 IQ points above being a Trump baby frogposter. Muh Mishima, muh patriotism. Fucking cringe.

That podcast he did with Greg Sadler is pretty dope.
Would enjoy more podcasts but Cliff hasn't done anymore. Might be because his patreon dropped below the goal.

mishima is good though
t. marxist
i didn't like that podcast. cliff is an awful interviewer

Anybody got this?

He also once liked a book about intense hunger.
Obv he's borderline anorexic.

Kill yourself faggot.

knut hamsun's hunger is a popular book mentioned in many modern classic lists you dumb faggot

I miss the old /Cliff/

And Mishima was a fucking Nobel Prize candidate.
Get over yourself.

Probably the Blake one, or any of his early stuff. He's jumped several sharks and is now borderline unwatchable.

cringe

his la bas 'review' gives you a good idea at the depth of his reading ability. so cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRH_FRRHdkA

this
who is your plebfu Veeky Forums?
mine is readbyzoe, I would like to impregnate her

>fingerless gloves
>wearing a jacket over a jacket

I already want to punch this fucker

Mishima is trash you fucking shitty asshole. Right wingers are inherently creatively bankrupt lmfao

I am angry. Angry about goblins.

Triggered snowflake? Head back to r/the_donald and go jerk off over over Dostoyevsky and Hemingway you fucking alt-bro frogposter chud

>WHAAAAA WHY DOESN'T HE AUTOMATICALLY DESPISE ALL RIGHT WING LITERATURE WHAAAA
leftists are such children

Books Michelle

>wahh i don't like right-wingers they all need to fuck off immediately bcuz i say so

you ironically sound like a crypto-fascist here as well. you'll never see it, though. you're too entrenched in your own self-righteous bullshit.

the frog boys are cornballs and lames but you are legitimately triggered and the hypocrisy is obvious.

Cliff is the embodiment of Veeky Forums.

no, cliff's world view is that of an edgy teenager who's just discovered black metal

so he plays at being a hard-reactionary to compensate for his daddy issues?

He specifically mentioned daddy issues in his review of My Struggle. He's not openly reactionary though, in fact I've never seen him take a controversial or truly bold stance on anything. He has good taste, but a distinct lack of anything to say about what he's read, and no original ideas. I'd still hang out with him though.

>hard-reactionary
He's a mild conservative. Your overton window's all fucked up

I'm pretty sure that issue solved itself from what I remember.

Don't respond to these people who conflate somebodies tastes with their ideology. They're not worth arguing with anymore, now that their rhetoric is in overdrive. Because they're not able to make distinctions between culture and politics, when their own culture changes back to conversing with others of different tastes, they'll be much easier to stand.

If Cliff were clear about his politics he'd probably be a liberal rather than a leftist, as is becoming a new clear distinction that needs to be meme'd much, much more.

*Wink*

Didn't he say that Islam was bad?

>being this uninformed

Why the fuck isn't that on YT?

There was a video where he broke down in tears after his dad died; he played his guitar.

He definitely did compensate for his mommy issues

Aw. He's just a nice guy, really.

a pseudo that only pretends to like books? you are right

She is unironically and seriously the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHERBK9hsbo

I'd fuck his mom. Cliff, if you're reading this I'd fuck your mom.

>no womyn writers
>no black writers
>a bunch of perived degenerate "literarture"

he might be a nazi, but then again, he might not be .

good wafus

You have to pay him, boi.

I wish his reviews were more substantive. His format gets pretty predictable after you've seen a few of his vids.

>I'm drinking cold brew and/or alcohol!
>I actually really like movies, too
>Here's a little needless errata on my personal life
>Anyway, let me read the Wikipedia entry for this book
>It's pretty good, you should read it
>John Waters quote

>if

haha, wow