Join us in an hour as Veeky Forums takes on /an/ int the Quarterfinals

Join us in an hour as Veeky Forums takes on /an/ int the Quarterfinals.
This is it. After years of yo-yoing, Veeky Forums is finally back where it belongs: in the Quarterfinals of the Summer Cup. This run through the elites has come through a deadly defense and the Golden Boot of Start With the Greeks. Now, only two teams stand in the way between Veeky Forums and it's first final appearance of all time. Can Veeky Forums gain their first star? It all happens tonight, right here. This is the Summer Cup.

Here's all you need to know:
pastebin.com/cGR99K8P

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Appendix:Rules
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Animals can't read books. We're inherently better than them.

I hope we get to play the dykes

It's our year lads

I don't even care if we win just so long as legbutt and lesbutt lose.

There was a penis shaped cloud in my captcha. Kek.

>it's finally Veeky Forums's year

>implying humans aren't animals

Think I'd rather beat TV than dykes desu

>implying humans are animals

>implying we aren't featherless bipeds

Did somebody call for a feathered biped?

Well damn. Seems TV lost. Really wanted to show them up given they sometimes try and post shit threads here.

Will post pics of my tits if Veeky Forums wins

Holy Nick on our team w h e n?

No one wants to see your man boobs

Hopefully next time. Newer memes/people are undervalued in favour of shit like Katie.

You don't any excuse to be a filthy whore.

don't be a sore loser /an/

go get em

/an/... easy on the losing

>a fucking cat
WESTERN CANNON OUT BUGS.. IN

BUGS FOR GOALIE, LAND FOR FORWARD OFFENSIVE

>playin for counter
fucking ressentiment strats

Veeky Forums manager resignation when?

Fucking RIP
Sorry, gents

It's fucking over. The team needs an overhaul. Bugs.. in goal, move The Greeks to CM, Smirked Quite Jewishly and Katie out

Kick out this manager and find a new one.

Fug Mishima could have done it.

We're not /sp/. But I'm sure testers would be useful.

Harold Bloom might as well be dead with these plays.

I want that star.

I TAKE BACK THIS COMMENT. MISHIMA IS MY GUY

MAKE YUKI-KUN A GOLD

Shit we are still in this. If we when I'm probably reading all of Mishima's writings in honour.

READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK

YUKI KUN THE FUCKING MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE DID IT

I overreacted before maybe, our managers is pretty based.

Agreed. The nice playing dumb strategy. Let them think you are worthless and then sub in Mishima and slaughter them all like you did yourself!

Where do I start with Mishima, guys?

>the absolute kill shelter of /an/

Whatever Nael's tiger is it should be replaced with Mr. Ride the Tiger himself, Evola.

We can't defend if our CBs want to score goals like that.

Nah. He should have replaced The Entire Western Canon at the goal after those two runs at least.

r-reminder that tragedy is at the top of the hierarchy of genres...

>yfw you realize this is exactly like Mishima's attempted coup

At least Veeky Forums's not going out with a whimper.

Infinite JUST

You had a very good attack until this game, but literally every pass got intercepted by /an/ in this game.

Don't even know what that stupid childish tiger shit is so that needs to go along with Katie. We have far better members to put onto the team.

We'll have a roster poll before Winter. We'll post it to Veeky Forums but join the discord to make sure you find out, it'll be dead for a couple months anyway

Let's hope Veeky Forums can salvage shit.

A poll is how dumb things like that and Katie end up on the team and how matches get lost. We need a team of managers with spines, not some democratic process.

Nick Land would be proud

Yeah, this isn't some flimsy democracy or constitutional monarchy. National team managers don't poll the populace about who they want in the team.

Exactly. This is why I agree with other people who have posted that Land needs to join the team along with bugs and the randoms on the team should go.

Sorry lads

With all this rigging I'm guessing there will be a legbutt vs. /u/ final. Boris comes out as a gay transman when?

Whoops guys I fucked up Veeky Forums's formation haha oh wow /lgbt/ scored

At least you tried.
Hopefully /an/ can beat the anime trash that is /u/

This is madness and bullshit. I don't think the managers are the problem. Everything that goes wrong seems to be because of this dumb fuck named boris. What boards does he even frequent?

/co/

Just /co/

/co/ and /hr/

Doesn't he go to /asp/ too?
>this fucking controller lol

Makes sense. Other boards should protest putting such a brainlet in charge of the tourney.
Veeky Forums could make a case for a rematch and I would totally back them on that.

now that's a sad combo

Cocksucking and hormone replacement boards with all this legbutt rigging he has been up to.

If they don't somehow remove him from his position they should at least have a more independent panel made up of various board members that will call out bullshit like what just happened and what has happened throughout the tourney.

I didn't know he had aspburgers but it makes since given how shitty the tournament moderation and running has been.

Of course a fan of mandrama would have no problem with blatant rigging and mismanagement.

Exactly why they need some more people who are actually concerned with running things well.

there is a large circle of "cup staff" known as /merit/. They do rules and are supposed to watch the cup, especially their highest, called the "commissioner". Boris only listens to them. They just don't give a shit about rigging--I see them in the User list, but apparently they didn't say anything to Boris.

Many of /lgbt/s matches have been suspicious. They clearly threw their last group match under the guise of "trying new tactics"

You missed the part where the cup isn't supposed to be an e-sport though. Rigging has always happened and will continue to happen, it's part of the cup experience.

Well then something needs to be done about these merit people because they sure aren't living up to the merits of fair competition and competent staff. This should be something that people across the boards can agree with. If there isn't a thread up on sci about the bullshit that happened in the match there should be. I'm pretty sure lit got cheated in some of the earlier matches but still managed to win in spite of whatever Boris was doing. Boris may listen to them but he is still the one behind the positioning and pausing and much of the rigging that happens.

You missed the part where if a manager wants something done to their team it should happen.

われわれは四年待った。最後の一年は熱烈に待った。もう待てぬ。自ら冒涜する者を待つわけには行かぬ。しかしあと三十分、最後の三十分待とう。共に起って義のために共に死ぬのだ。日本を日本の真姿に戻して、そこで死ぬのだ。生命尊重のみで、魂は死んでもよいのか。生命以上の価値なくして何の軍隊だ。今こそわれわれは生命尊重以上の価値の所在を諸君の目に見せてやる。それは自由でも民主主義でもない。日本だ。われわれの愛する歴史と伝統の国、日本だ。これを骨抜きにしてしまった憲法に体をぶつけて死ぬ奴はいないのか。もしいれば、今からでも共に起ち、共に死のう。われわれは至純の魂を持つ諸君が、一個の男子、真の武士として蘇えることを熱望するあまり、この挙に出たのである。

this unironically

If you really want to go into the technical details, then you're wrong.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Appendix:Rules
>The host has the authority to ignore any instruction they choose for any reason

>implyingrigged.info/wiki/Appendix:Rules
>Just because the rules are as dumb as fucking shit we should obey them to a fault
Hah yeah right not a good argument.

/an/ is the least weeb/gay/autistic team left so they deserve to win.

This for the most part. Honestly anyone but legbutt or lesbutt at this point but I'm sure they will find a way to rig things.

/u/ don't need rigging to win
personally I want /u/ - /toy/

I'd be alright with this as long as /toy/ wins.

/lgbt/ is the worst case scenario. Has any team ever one a babby and elite cup back to back? If they have they probably haven't done it with only dropping one game.

Veeky Forums got robbed so if /Lgbt/ wins this because of rigging that is bullshit.

babby and elite wins back to back has never been achieved.

So what's the update on the tourney?

/u/ and /lgbt/ final, 1-0 /lgbt/ at 89th minute. /an/ confirmed third.

Ugh. Fug. Only reason this homo fest even was a thing was because of that idiot brainlet Boris. This needs fixed so next time around bullshit like this doesn't happen again.

/lgbt/ board needs to be pushed off Veeky Forums and sent to tumblr.

Greetings this is the FBI, we are investigating a case of rigging by the 4CC committee on 13 August 2017 during the match between Veeky Forums and /lgbt/. Subject to the law, "Dr Boris G" please respond to this email or you will face legal consequences.

Dear Director McCabe,
I have evidence of collusion between the foreign country of /lgbt/ and the 4CC to affect the outcome of the 4CC. I also have evidence that Dr. Borris G is an /lgbt/ plant and sabotaged multiple games today in order to make /lgbt/ the 4CC Champion.

Need to make a way for the mangers to control their own teams, not /LGBorisT/ the cheating hack.

Thank you sir. Please report this directly through our website and we shall investigate this matter further.

where do i go to keep track of who's playing who and when? i've never been around for the cup before.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

thank you, champ

You don't. It's just a stupid event partially decided by Boris and other fucking riggers.