Do people even realize that the stuff they put in "peanut butter cups" is in fact not actually peanut butter?

Do people even realize that the stuff they put in "peanut butter cups" is in fact not actually peanut butter?

Yeah but it still tastes gooooooood

I checked the ingredients are 'cups' aren't used either. It's a fucking scam.

Do people even realize that peanut butter isn't actually butter? Butter isn't even an ingredient!

>cups
>can’t hold any liquid
When will the sheeple wake up?

I always assumed it was peanut butter mixed with confectioner's sugar and possibly a few thickening agents or some shit.

kek

>Buy Reeses cups
>You don't even own them, just a licence to consume them
>Reese can claim ownership at anytime and then you lose the rights to said cup

tfw I'm the only person I know who doesn't like Reese's cups

Yes and as a kid in fact I tried to find out what it was forever. I hated peanut butter but I loved whatever peanut paste they put in these.

As an adult I'm fond of both, however my curiosity still remains about what exactly it is.

Pretty sure the peanut butter was mixed with confectionery sugar or something like that. That sort-of explains the dry-ish texture and sweeter taste compared to regular peanut butter.

Nice blogpost faggot

Its fucking peanut butter and sugar you stupid fuck

You spent your entire life wondering what they were, too retarded to read the ingredients literally printed on the package ?

I have the sinking feeling these are all the same person lol

I can't read!

PEANUT BUTTER AND PEANUTS ARE FOR SOYBOY FAGGOTS

REECES ARE FOR SOYBOY FAGGOTS

Nobody cares. It still tastes good.

literally what is it then

youre a fucking soyboy faggot for eating these things

>He doesn't know about the peanut butter gainz

OP is very smart

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is.

zozzle

>gf gets me a 30 bar variety pack for Crimbus
>wake up this morning and eat four various bars
>feel like shit and take a nap from 10am til noon
>wake up feeling better
>eat one more bar for good measure

Well said.

Nah I don't care for them either, I prefer to stay away from all candy and fast foods and restaurants I have no idea what could be in there food, I even stay away from a lot of kids toys because they could have harmful was or whatever the toy is made of out.

I'm not understanding? How isn't it peanut butter if it's peanut butter + confectioner's sugar?

Is this just some autism thread because they aren't called Reese's Peanut Butter and Confectioner's Sugar Cups?

the ingredients do not actually list peanut butter. op is autistic and does not realize that peanuts are the only ingredient in peanut butter, and listing peanuts instead of peanut butter is actually more correct.