Denver airport

>denver airport
>city wok

is this a joke?

It’s a California Chinese takeout chain. They probably plopped a location there to capitalise on South Park.

Whats the problem?

interesting. thx for the info.

>inb4 op is enslaved by ayys in the secret underground base

Don't you mean "Is this a jok?".

Is this your first time being to an airport, you fucking underage shit

Did you order any of the "City Chicken" or "City Pork"?

oh herro mongorians

Is that show still topical humor sans humor?

casa bonita and mormons are real, too

> worrying about shitty Chinese food memery when you're literally standing right on top of an illuminati base

It's the name of the Chinese food place in South Park (the running joke for it being the Chinese owner pronounces "City" like "Shitty"), he's surprised there's a real world place with the same name.

>Denver Airport
Was nice knowin ya

The art work there creeps me out

>R̴̢̢̘̹͔͕͎̯̙͔̥͇͗͗̽̒͊͛ͤͪͫ͗ͦͨ̽̑ͬͦ́R̡̛̜̠͇̳͎̥̘̬̯̦̞̗͓̠̭̍ͨ͊ͤͫ̐̉͐̊ͪͧ̒͟͝Ř̴̜͖̟̪̮̞̩̞͒̌̈̀͑̓̈́̇ͩͦ̾̍ͬ͛̏Ŗ̵̭͎̳͍̦̤͉͋ͧ͊ͣ͑͡ͅṞ̶̵̜̹͈̘͕̻̜̃̓͗ͦ͆̍͗͛̓ͪ͐ͩ͛̏́ͩ́͡Ȩ͔̳̣̘̼̐͆̄̾͊̈̍ͪͤ̍̿́̔͑̿͋̿͝E̷̷̢̟͍̖̭̺̮̘̮̹͕̖͆̒ͪ͋̀̂͢ͅḘ̷̷̩̼͚̯̪̱̜̮͕̠̖͐ͩ̂̊ͣ̓̾͆̚͟͟͞ͅͅE̳̬̱͇ͨ̈ͩ̉ͮ͆̊ͪ̉̀̕E̷̡̜͔͍̝̫̟̩͙̮͙ͬ̐̓͋̿͗̋̓ͬ͛ͤ̈́Ḛ̷̢̡̢͍̳̻͍͍̮͚̙̬͈͇̠͓̥̻͎͗ͫ͋̾ͭ̍͋ͦ̇ͬ̌͂͆̕E̢̛̩͎̮͉̖͚̞̥̍͗̓ͭͯ͌͗͊͝E͇͈̩̱̙̼͍͂͂̍̽̑̾ͦ̌̓͂̀͟ͅE͕͖̞̘̬̱͚̪ͨ͊ͤ̆ͫͭͬ̓̀͂ͮ͂ͦ̈̀̚̕͘̕

Cassa Bonita is real too, and has the worst fucking mexican food, no the worst food Ive had in general in my 3 months on the west coast. Still had a good time tho.

I could see this particularly since South Park is based in Colorado. I mean I would think the same joke if it were elsewhere but Denver airport makes sense.

Probably since he is in the City part of town.

the denver airport has been a topic of discussion several times on /x/

the mason symbols, the statue that killed the artist who made it, the fucking weird artwork where the chinese kid typically faces the other way, and the fact that the barbed fences surrounding the airport are set up to keep people IN.

casa bonita really is as great as cartman makes it out to be.

make sense. get some city beef before taking a flight on city airlines.

I wonder if the barrel is sarsparilla

Ah. So OP is a fag, is what you're saying.

lmao you said the thing

I knew a guy that worked there. Told me some crazy shit.

elaborate

truly cartman did nothing wrong

yeah ya know there's nothing to see here it's just a normal airport with normal artwork built and furnished by hundreds of different companies all forced to sign NDAs nothing to see here goyim

bump for interest about airport stories

One time I went to an airport and everything was totally normal

I waited and got on a plane. The fuck do you think airports are?

Denver Airport is the largest airport in the US (by land area)
Can you think of a single reason why that should be?

Normal? Hardly dude. I went one time, and next Thing I knew, I was actually flying. Freaked me out.

Could it be due to the fact that Denver is at a high elevation and large, heavy aircraft require substantially longer runways in order to take off safely at high altitude?

It's basically in Kansas and there is a ton of land doing nothing?

If you're 10 maybe. That place is trash.

OR it's because of what lies B̀E͕̮̯̳̹N͚͔͡E̝͜A͍̣͇̻̟͙̦T̖͖͞H̪̗͎͓̣͢ͅ ͓͖̹̝̞

Spoopy

Fuck off, we're full. [spoiler]Zoe Ma Ma, Domo, and Phonatic are decent. Most other food here is total trash. Gelato place on 16th is good.[/spoiler]

tell us!

The problem is that the images that are shown to conspiracy theorists are taken out of context to feed the conspiracy. The mural is actually really large in reality and that's one of the first frames of it. The final frame shows people triumphing over evil.

I come to Veeky Forums and get /x/

Yes, it is.

Its so absurdly strange that the creators of south park chose that weird ass mexican restaurant to make a meme of.

It's a big thing when you're a little kid living around here

Share pls.

Kids like weird restaurants like that and they generally don’t care if the food is bad, which is why Chuck E. Cheese’s still exists. I used to think T.G.I. Friday’s was cool at that age because of all the crazy crap on the walls.

why would a free mason owned area want to hint that they are owned by masons