What do you think of the recent tax cut for ice cream manufacturers?

What do you think of the recent tax cut for ice cream manufacturers?

Give us news sauce

didn't know there was one. sauce?

it's a meme you dips

Tax cut for ice cream manufacturers? KRINKLE KRUUUUUMPF!!!!!!

how do i rt this to ax Baskin Robbins more direct? not that electric saavy. eeeeeeek

Trump tax cut maybe?

nothing surprises me anymore. that's why i asked for sauce, you faggot

but obama is muslim, how can he say merry christmas?

>yfw Obama bought exactly 1 million twitterbot likes
>But the number of real likes is so comparatively small that it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Trumpflakes cant handle the fact that Obama is liked internationaly, while the cheeto golem is despised even in his own country

>make shit up
>spew it all over a cambodian animated lunchroom conservatory

m8

Bretty good because everyone who doesnt live in a communist state got cuts also

>This damage control
ayy lmao

>leader of the free world
>pull out of the paris climate accord
>no country follows
>recognize jerusalem property of zionist thieves
>guatemala, amerilard banana republic is the only country to follow

Drumpf sho' nuff world leading 'n shite!

Who makes shit up, twitter statistics are pretty clear

Most red states budgets are entirely dependent on fed tax dollars and they're getting royally fucked. For example, MS relies on 48% fed tax dollars for their state budget. No matter, after they see themselves slipping into northern mexico living conditions it will swing back just like happened in KS only on a national level. It's looking rosier and rosier every day.

"The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow..."

>Eurabia
>Free

Nobama is only liked because he's a circus act that somehow got president.

Just like Trump, but at least Trump is funny.

>Cheeto golem
Found the jew.

>tax cut for ice cream manufacturers?

Its weird to me how revered Obama is now even though it seemed he wasn't that popular in his second term. Was Bush as disliked as Trump is now when he was in his second term? I'm not an American, so your politics aren't something that I keep up with.

Niggah, obama left office with a 59% approval rating. Drumpf is sitting on 40% and dropping.

Hindsight.
Obama was a fucking retard who raped our healthcare industry, but at least he wasn't a complete fucking laughingstock.
Donald Trump is a corrupt New York Democrat, pandering to reactionaries and throwing bones to every demographic on the right that he can, throwing up the image of being the 'pro-Working Joe everyman' whilst having never worked a day in his fucking life, vacationing at his resort for 'work', and spouting off retarded virtual signalling on Twitter. And the cherry on top is that he's a Kike loving faggot, who will, more than likely, have a "change of heart" halfway through his term and show just how much of a pampered, trust fund New York Democrat he really is, assuming he's not doing it behind the scenes already.
Remember, goyim, Israel is the United States' greatest ally! Even President Trumpenstein agrees!
As for Bush, nobody really even cares much about him anymore. But he was still a sight fucking better than either of the fools we've had in the past 9 years.