What's youre favorite type of Ice and does anyone know where I can purchase this kind

What's youre favorite type of Ice and does anyone know where I can purchase this kind

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/beer
numbeo.com/food-prices/country_result.jsp?country=United States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that ice is for fucking plebs. it gets in the way of enjoying your drink. at least get the cube ones.

i like hot ice

boneless

I also enjoy a late night spoonful of pic related, the cream really elevates it

sonic sells that type of ice by the bag for a couple bucks. it's not on the menu tho

>faggots who put ice in their drinks

kill yourself tonight

I too enjoy finding arbitrary reasons to look down on others.

Buy a bag of cubes and jump on it with work boots a couple times

i dont have work boots or a job

i am a 35 year old man.

This pellet ice kind is indeed my favorite.

Thats a fucking good idea.

>buy

What the fuck?
Is there really a big enough market for selling ice that it's a common thing in(I assume) America?
How much does it cost?

sonic ice
they sell it. $2/lb

i like liquid ice

pleb. gaseous ice is the way to go

Yes, Americans love ice in cold drinks, there's several different kinds of industrial ice machines that businesses can buy that make different kinds of cubes. In this case, OP wants pellet ice, like in his pic, and it is indeed the fucking best kind of ice.

Can you purchase ICE on EBT?

I understand liking ice in their drinks. That's normal.
What's bewildering me is that they buy it instead of using an ice-tray in their refrigerator.

OP can buy bags that are shaped in a way that when filled with water and refrigerated make a bunch of those pellet-shaped ice blocks.
Similar to pic related.
They're pretty cheap and a better solution IMO than straight up buying a bunch of premade ice.

thats just not enough ice

plus my freezer doesnt get below freezing

also tap water is horrible for you it has estrogen in it

no joke I dont even let my dogs drink it

You're not supposed to eat it. You're supposed to rub it on the inside of your wifes panties.

I got some of these as a gift. As an alcoholic I really like them.

>he doesn't want doggo traps

i had the stone ones. they sucked

Dude is creepy as fuck

what a fag

This guy's channel is too...sensual? There's something seriously off about him

we use trays and have refrigerators with built-in ice dispensers though
cubes are for fake ice eaters. pellets are for master cronchers

I'd bet my Zojurushi that his life goal was to be a magician but he wasn't good enough and had to settle on being a "mixologist".

Stones have very little heat capacity, some of the steel ones have a liquid core which can freeze. Those will be much more effective.

>putting ice in your drinks
defend this. why would you put ice in pop? why wouldn't you put ice in beer?

i only put water in my beer, not ice, straight to the point.

ice in "pop" (coke) is great, it just is. what the fuck?

if you unironically don't drink tap water and think this is the reason you shouldn't you should just stop bothering because it's clearly too late for your IQ to be salvaged

i wish i wasn't joking

Well, soda is just sugar and carbonated water, so a bit of melted ice doesn't really change the taste. Beer is completely different and a watery beer is a major flavor change.

>pop is coke
you're fucked in the head

I don't drink "pop" because it's straight up sugar water and gives me a headache. You drink it cold for the same reason that you eat ice cream cold - because cold things are nice, but require much more flavor (sugar) to get the same taste as something hot or room temp.

Beer should be served at the temperature appropriate to the style, and no beer should be served ice cold, let alone watered down.

tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

nobody calls it pop except for retarded northerns like yourself

Stop putting quotes around pop you faggot.

>retarded northerns

It's only really flyover midwesterners that call it "pop".

you and him are both in the wrong
the correct terminology is "soda" but also "soda pop" is acceptable if preceded by "soda"

Stop being a fag.

Everyone knows this. They were obviously just trolling.

it's called a coke
e.g.
>"Give me a coke"
>"What kind"
>"Sprite"

>calling pop coke
wtf that literally doesn't make any sense

>sprite is coke
>coke is coke
>root beer is coke

>and no beer should be served ice cold
Ice cold light beer in 95F weather is pretty nice

I only get my coke in half grams, grams, and 8 balls. What kind of coke is a "sprite"?

yup. good marketing by coke.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LIKE COCAINE! jesus CHRIST dude you're a funny guy

I prefer my beer liquid.

Literally any local gas station that sells crushed ice

>coke is coke
It's not though, that's a cola

It's not really good marketing because it makes their brand name generic and they lose that recognition. They usually don't like when that happens.

you're not thinking hard enough dood

>ayn rand btfo

Dude, they own basically every soft drink. Doesn't mater what they call it. If it's carbonated sugar they're likely the ones getting paid.

Also, it's called a soft drink.

as opposed to hard drink? get fucked you shit

HAHA DRUGS AMIRITE GUYS?

Fuck off back to plebbit junkie.

I wanna know wtf is "other"

>as opposed to hard drink?
Yes, alcoholic drinks are called hard drinks, e.g. hard alcohol, hard lemonade

>hard drink
Yeah, that's like a cocktail numb nuts.

>hard beer

>drinking cocktails

this is the same post

Fizzy drink, maybe

Per the wiki page that image was pulled from:
>"Tonic" is used in eastern Massachusetts and parts of Maine and New Hampshire. Its usage has been gradually declining in favor of "soda." In some areas, "tonic" is still understood to mean "soft drink," but many regard it as an antiquated term.
>"Soda pop" is used by some speakers, especially in the Mountain West. "Soda" or "drinks" is common in Idaho and Utah.
>"Drink", "cold drink", "carbo", and "soda" are locally common in southern Virginia and the Carolinas, spreading from there as far as Louisiana.
>"Soda water" is used in more rural parts of the US.
>"Soft drink" or "cold drink" is the phrase of choice in New Orleans and most of east Texas as far west as the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex (although in the DFW Metroplex itself the usage is somewhat colloquial).

You obviously are poor fag tier. I don't touch under a keeper.

45k a keeper kiddo

>hard beer
Sure, as opposed to near/small beer which is lower in alcohol.

I seriously hope you don't talk like this in public as if it makes any sense.

>What's the point of doing drugs if you can't talk about doing them on the internet?

You don't have to use just one at a time.
If you need an industrial amount of ice for some reason you can use more.
If you have a regular freezer of course.

You can use any water though. Doesn't have to be tap.
Also, you think the machines that make the ice you buy use bottled or filtered water?

>we use trays and have refrigerators with built-in ice dispensers though
Then why buy it?
Surely you can just refill your tray after using it so it's full of ice again next time you need it, right?
If you need more, just use more trays.

This way you don't have a whole bunch of ice wasting space, and don't have to worry about it melting and refreezing on your way home, along with the unknown hygene conditions of the facilities that make it.

Nah, just never really into coke. Haven't done it since undergrad where I'd trade adderal for it, and used to buy 8 balls, cut them into half grams, and sell them to my small group of friends for $50 a pop in high school.

More of an alcohol and pills guy these days. Guess I'm getting old.

>I'll have a small small beer please

>Also, you think the machines that make the ice you buy use bottled or filtered water?
Yes, i've actually done a taste test with melted ice from the machine and my tap water, its different and much better

thesaurus.com/browse/beer
expand your vocabulary brainlet, and stop worrying about what other people think about you
>lagerstar
>oilstar
>alestar
>stoutstar
>sudsstar
>brewstar
>chillstar
>hopsstar
>maltstar
>amber
>brewstar
>barley
>popstar
>brewskistar
>brown
>bottlestar
>cold
>coffeestar
>cold
>onestar

Lot's of restaurants have water filters built into their main tap line. It's pretty easy to tell which do and which don't when you live somewhere with shitty tap water, even when they're right next door to each other

autism

I was being facetious because you started frogposting

confession time: i have an extreme sexual fetish for Coca Cola's 1955 bottle design but I am struggling to find un-opened bottles. It is my intention to open it by clenching my anus around the cap, and then allowing the Coca-Cola to flow down my rectum. I will then repeatedly jab my penis into the bottle and drink the salty goodness I put inside of it. I will pay top-dollar for an unopened bottle of that exact year, nothing more, nothing less.

I hope you start choking on a piece of spaghetti and nobody is around to help you.

Our thinking is highly suppressed by endless fluoride in tap water. Even if we don’t use fluoride toothpaste, taking a shower in fluoride infested tap water is enough to poison our bodies and our minds. We end up underperforming in life because of this mental poison. Everyone should be completely outraged about this. It’s a very, very evil thing to do to the American masses. The problem is that this is happening as we speak. Someone now is pouring this poison into our water supply to poison us. Whatever has to be done to eliminate this shit has to be done. Also, the aluminum dropped from chemtrails leads to dementia and Alzheimer’s, 70% of our food has poisonous GMOs in it, and Aspertine is another major poison found in almost all diet drinks from colas to teas. The elders of America have shitty health because of all this poison but it is completely avoidable for the next generation. Nobody wants to go on suffering endlessly when it’s completely avoidable.

Wow. You almost sound as dumb as /pol/.

>that'll be $19
>plus tip

>imply it isnt lefties who deny dietary science

Damn that sucks. It used to be $1.17

Nah, you're just extremely ignorant on the subject of fluoride.

Lets talk about toothpaste, shall we? The main ingredient in toothpaste is some kind of flouride salt, like sodium fluoride or stannous fluoride . Some cheaper brands of toothpaste will settle with olaflur, a hydrophobic organic fluoride salt. In the mouth salivary amylase breaks this down into a harmless organic chemical and free fluoride ion. The fluoride is what helps kill bacteria.

However, olaflur, by virtue of being a long chain organic molecule, is somewhat lipophilic, meaning it can pass through phospholipid bilayer membranes (ie cell membranes, ie your skin). Granted it's not terribly lipophilic though, so it needs some help. The nipples, due to their porous structures (how else do you think milk can be secreted from them), allow for much easier passage than other areas of the body. Since toothpaste also contains a variety of abrasives to help clear bacterial plaques (such as calcium carbonate), placing the paste tightly against the nipples (such as with duct tape) damages the skin during normal movement and soon allows olaflur to pass through.

Now, as I'm sure we all know, the nipples are erogenous zones. When stimulated they become erect. Like penile erection, this requires increased blood flow to the nipple. Since the nipples are being stimulated by a combination of the duct tape and the toothpaste (further exacerbated by the mint flavorings) this results in greatly increased bloodflow which allows the now-absorbed olaflur to enter the blood where it then dissociates into the organic ion and flouride ion.

At this point fluoride ion is transported to the brain where it passes through the blood-brain barrier due to its small size. Due to its negative charge it is capable of interfering with ion concentrations in the cerebrospinal fluid and alter the firing rates of neurons in the brain.

Anything else you wanna throw at me, big guy?

are you speaking dutch now?

yonk a donker held a him kalt sudsstar?
Ker jinken yelk!
JA JA JA JA JA

>$2/lb
>Americans pay 2 Dollars for a pound of ice

Ahahahahahahaha

what the fuck is that pic?

numbeo.com/food-prices/country_result.jsp?country=United States

You can buy small machines that make this ice for around 20 bucks.

link?

I bought a carton of eggs for 67 cents on sat
I can also get a 2lb bag of potatos for the price that the chart shows for a lb

I appreciate this informative post, even though I'm not in this thread nor give a fuck about putting toothpaste on my nipples