ITT: Veeky Forums pics that make you go hmmmmmm

ITT: Veeky Forums pics that make you go hmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxfFxhERMYY
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=SKzpj0Ev8Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't know of a better place to ask this, but did anyone else have a serious change of heart about him after the end of his last video?

NEVER CROSS THE MEMES

Which video? The one where he attacks the journalist who called him "far right"?

She is soooo fucking hot. Just wanna take DXM and lean with her.

Yeah, I thought he was overreacting to that (although that journalist is a fucking asshat, responding to a thoughtfully worded email with what was essentially a moody text) but at the end video he states how he feels about the alt-right. He starts tearing up and asks alt-righters to stop joining these mob-like ideologies and start living responsibly, and he then says that he wants to apologize if his feelings towards the alt-right weren't made clear enough. I think the criticisms about him going easy on them because they make up such a large part of his patreon got to him, and he seemed genuinely sorry that he let that happen

It's tough to stay mad at the guy

link

Do professes get mad young adult poon? They must. They're the only male authority figures around once a girl leaves daddy's home.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxfFxhERMYY
8:40

meh....he was a retard who's arguments are weak and bound to failure. read macintyre instead of a youtube meme.

also that girl is ugly

It's one of the most legit strats for ugly beta males, right after cult and church game

Anyone who's actually payed attention to Peterson knows that he was never alt right. His work consisted of talking about the psychological bases of Nazi barbarism and Communist resentment. He hated both the far left and far right equally.

>He starts tearing up
he does this so much it's starting to come across as strategically affected at this point. what grown man tears up this much? it's never-ending with this guy.

Of course, but there's been a long while where if he hasn't been pandering to the alt-right, he's at least been making himself more appetizing to them. That's hard to deny.

Most of the time he tears up while he's talking about what he sees as profound, I can't recall him ever doing it in a way that was strategically beneficial. I tear up too sometimes, in heated arguments or while I'm talking about something that's really emotional for me. I really wish I didn't, but I do.

she's actually a 15/10
my life is better for being graced by her image

I CRY WHEN I LISTEN TO WAGNER OR READ KEATS. IT'S CALLED HAVING EMOTIONS

High estrogen and/or weak cortisol response.

He's very high on trait neuroticism and his view of human life is extremely tragic.

who?

>He hated both the far left and far right equally
this seems to not matter to the alt-right, strangely. It seems they feel they can appropriate anything that's remotely independent, whitout any explanation.

If art and profundity do not make you cry, you're in the wrong place and are a part of the problem.

you mean he called the mgtow sad sacks a bunch of weasels? or when he tore down the alt right as a bunch of weaklings? cmon dude, just because his critique of 3rd wave feminism and sjws is being co opted by neo nazis doesn't make him appetizing.

well there is a wilful desire to hear what they want to hear. Take the Charlottesville events. Trump condemns "all sides", which they take to be him paying lip service to the mainstream, they think deep down he likes the alt-right. He very well might be speaking honestly, and condemning all sides.

The rhetoric of his recent work focused on the left because the progressive ideology has more institutional support than the far right does. It's a more pertinent problem, so he chose to focus on it. He's not subtly appealing to the alt-right. In fact, he went on one of those European identity shows and talked about the dangers of white identity politics directly in front of one of those "muh white race" youtube personalities.

>he called the mgtow sad sacks a bunch of weasels
Which he later apologized for in an interview
>alt right as a bunch of weaklings
I actually haven't seen that, link?

PSL GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

More in regards to the guy that bursts into treats during "heated arguments", that literally indicates that your brain is unable to handle stress properly and is a distinct disadvantage.

i probably have far better taste in art than you do and it affects me deeply. the fact that you equate crying to a necessary authentic appreciation only speaks to how bitch you are; not one's love of art.

>ITT: Veeky Forums pics that make you go hnnnggg
ftfy

Honestly, I think Trump speaks his mind, which is good, even if that's not what a president is supposed to do. USA is politically retarded.

major cope

>that literally indicates that your brain is unable to handle stress properly and is a distinct disadvantage.
hahahaha you don't have to tell me, my friend

People don't know how much attacking moderates drives people towards the extremes. Reading all of the articles about the recent Virginia attack and how google should do a better job of censoring "far-right" youtube personalities made me hate the journalists more than the scumbag who murdered that girl. When you equate Peterson to Richard Spencer, it polarizes normal people who think that Peterson has views worth considering.

This is a common trait of ugly beta males, like you and Jordan Peterson.

*Wink*

Fibonacci winter? What now?

I doubt you have better taste, and I doubt you've read even a fraction of what I have. If you were at all intelligent, you'd understand the point of crying and why it's healthy. In fact, if you have read all these great novels you're implying you have, I would think you'd have figured that out by now. I'm not saying that if you don't cry, you didn't enjoy or appreciate the art. But if you're going to look down on those who do (which, I mean, come one, you'd be including many of those geniuses you're pretending to have read) then you have very little understanding of human emotion. Also, nobody who reads a lot or spends any amount of time examining themselves talks like you do. Go back.

Actually now that I think about it, it's never happened to me outside of debates with my dad. Those do happen quite often though

Fair enough. I don't know a lot about Peterson and don't care to, I was referring to the "crying about things he finds profound" observation.

You cry because your weak bitch brain requires expulsion of stress hormones, indicating you have a low amount of emotional control, resilience to stress and very likely suffer from some sort of hormonal imbalance.

>i probably have far better taste in art than you do and it affects me deeply.
Ah, the humility

That's because you're afraid of him.

As you should be

He's a wreck barely kept together by antidepressants.

He admitted this on tv.

Wrong. Just lol if you don't mog your dad and couldn't kill him with ease.

It's a weird feeling to have to hear your dad call you right-wing for not believing in open or near-open borders

Each plus above ten is a lash against my soul, knowing her appearance is the end of my involvement with her. The pain! This lonely torturer, me! My god, what have we done.

---

This is how I picture the twits who fucked with her when they're my age and have grown into their despair.

Oh wow, that's a thorough examination of me. Care to go into a little more detail on the science behind that statement? I'm interested in hearing more about how having a strong emotional reaction to a powerful novels has anything to do with that retarded post you took the time to type.

>You cry because your weak bitch brain requires expulsion of stress hormones
You're wrong but it doesn't even matter, you're winning this argument purely by being this alpha and destroying him completely

Dad's judgement and approval are what keep me from being a lazy loser. Mom is gonna love me no matter what, and friendships come and go, but dad's always gonna be there to feel either proud or ashamed of my behavior. This is why having a father is so important.

>I doubt you have better taste, and I doubt you've read even a fraction of what I have.

kek. okay.

>If you were at all intelligent, you'd understand the point of crying and why it's healthy.

don't go editorializing your point now, pissy eyes. you implied that the act of crying was a necessary contingent to continued appreciation of art. i'm perfectly fine with someone crying every so often at art that moves them. but some pissy eyes boy trying to take it a step further and declare that people need to leave this board if they aren't crying as much as his soft ass is quite another matter.

>you have very little understanding of human emotion.

you're a passive aggressive bitch to boot. exactly what i'd expect from a guy that cries a lot. get rekt, queefboy.

I'm proving a theory I have. It's for a friend.

hey, it's jeff!

Look, dude, I never wanted this. What, did are you fishing for an apology? You gonna make all this go away if I say "i'm sorry I didn't roll over and let you ruin my life?"

Didn't think so.

Preach.

Did you even see the videos on campus at uoft? The guy doesn't buckle under stress. The only times he tears up is when he's alone in his office.

>it polarizes normal people who think that Peterson has views worth considering.

Normal people don't know who Peterson is yet.
Most people don't.
The point of calling him "far-right" is to implant a bias against him so that newcomers don't approach his ideas with a neutral mind.

It's a hardly an overreaction when journalists are bastardising his message and work, by comparing him to actual alt-righters like Molyneux and lumping him into the same people he detests, when his opinion and work is easily found on his own videos.

Just like Orwell, don't trust newspapers.

Clue me in, buster

You're misinterpreting my point, willfully, and adding on to it on order to write some more cookie cutter Veeky Forums bullshit. At no point did I say I cried a lot, or mention that people need to cry as much as I do. That wouldn't be hard, 2 novels have made me cry in the past year, and those two novels ended up being 2 of the greatest media experiences I've ever had. My point is that if art doesn't touch you emotionally, leave. Going on some autist rampage against a strawman I'm not willing to embody just makes you look weak. I find it hilarious that you Internet alpha types are so blind to how desperate you seem. It's a little pathetic, but makes for good threads so whatever.

I don't think he overreacted at all.
He's a public figure and it was a blatant misrepresentation of his ideas.

But even beyond that, I think the point of the video was displayed at the end when he observed the lack of journalistic ethics and how bizarre it was that the writer was so easily persuaded to change his initial statement.
What does it say about journalistic integrity and the level of thought that goes into a piece when you can literally just message then and demand they change their article and they do?

>alt-righters like Molyneux

link

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

When I said overreacted, I really only meant the length of his emails and the threat of legal action. I'm open to having my mind changed, but threatening to sue for defamation is a bit too far, especially considering the views he's held so strongly about free speech

To be honest I don't have a problem with him taking it to the press, they've used up all their sympathy a long time ago, and I'm especially not feeling bad for some hack who is either too ideologically motivated or too ignorant to get his facts straight before pushing out a story to the public. He shouldn't be writing for a living if he can't even get stuff like this right.

This bookie don't make odds and go shoot off his mouth to every sap and sucker that's gonna lay down a weeks pay. I pay it close to my chest, cause that's my business you see. I tells all you guys how I get my odds and you'll be closing in on my business. Naw. I aint telling ya notten, pal.

You put the "nasty" in "fibonacci," my friend

it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

Why is he so anti-trans if his son is transitioning?

Markets are ugly places, and a market place of ideas is maybe the ugliest of them all.

He's never once said he was anti trans. He's against the government getting involved in the pronoun debate, as well as furious at the idiots who perpetuate that way of thinking. I've barely listened to him at all and I know this. Are you trolling?

Mikhaila is cute

CUTE

Of course he's trolling, his daughter isn't trans

new video up

youtube.com/watch?v=SKzpj0Ev8Xs

>He's never once said he was anti trans
yeah right

i dont get it, what is this

I've been fucking loving these, haven't watched since IV though. I'll put some time into catching up

>Going on some autist rampage against a strawman I'm not willing to embody just makes you look weak.

you literally turned the whole board into a strawman when you tried to play elitist arbiter of appreciation with that "you're in the wrong place" horseshit. that was the thing that started this all you silly mong.

>tfw still on part 1

The cool thing about Veeky Forums is that you can see who someone is responding to, they even give you a nice little link that takes you there. I said it in direct response to what was being said about crying, mostly in jest, and now I'm just standing up for logic and intelligent thought because of the idiotic responses I got from triggered retards who think they're somehow tough

Suck my penis dude

>who think they're somehow tough

who said i thought that? you think that user are playing "tough guy" when they say that it isn't advantageous for a man to be working himself into tears constantly?

and you think you're being the logical one here. that's the scary part.

Pathetic bitch can't handle being called out as the idiotic mong he is.

Fondle my member, man

well, the shills ruined another thread
just another day on lit

This is the brainpower of a man who has far better taste?

Slobber on my doorknob, dude

There is way more /pol/ in here than I thought there would be.

Pleasure my pecker, buddy

>false flagging as /pol/

sure is shill in here

that guy isn't me you hysterical ponce.

Point to the pol posts in this thread

This has nothing to do with that original point, but the responses I've received, if you honestly see any logic or critical thinking in what are basically troll posts by someone who's clearly 16, you've got bigger problems. At what point did I say they're wrong about JP having emotional issues? That is completely irrelevant to every single thing I've said. Again, strawman bullshit because nobody can think about their opinion long enough to back it up. My entire point, from the beginning, is that beautiful art should hit you hard. Maybe I should have put it differently, sure, but please don't create my side for me, I've stated it clearly enough. Now I'm just having fun outing another brainlet.

Groom my protuberance, pal

That's relieving. Do you have anything intelligent to say that doesn't involve turning what I'm saying into something you can easily argue without?

Work my wiener, friendo

Just watched the video. I found it to be very honest and touching. The dude was apparently on the verge of tears because some asshole lumped him in with Nazis (fuck the PC term for the alt-right, they're a bunch of skinhead punks) when he has literally been lecturing against Nazism for his entire career. The journalist seemed to want to make a quick flashy story, but there's nothing quick or flashy about Peterson's ideology. He thinks for himself and encourages others to do the same.

My respect for JDP just went up a lot with that video.