I got my bitch gf a set of really nice pans for christmas and she hasn't stopped botching about it...

i got my bitch gf a set of really nice pans for christmas and she hasn't stopped botching about it. why can't cunts just be thankful. idk what she was expecting it was a really nice set. have u gays ever experienced something like thyt

good thread

my mom returned my christmas gift

>not buying all-clad
your "gf" has the right to bitch u faggot

Sister got me these copper non stick pans that were two in a set as well. Made sure to use one this morning then send her a text about how awesome they are. Some people are just shitty gift receivers.

women don't have rights. I do not care what you or congress has to say about it.

My botch of a tibble fragment can't even fleeb my choons. I want hershe to flake a goat next month and finally cheem on my boods.

Noice...don't forget to take pics...

Shewelframnets.

Children don't like useful stuff. Surprise her with a Switch and other fun activities this week.

Does your gf even fry? As a whole food vegan, I'd find those pretty useless most of the time.

useless is the same way I find whole food vegans.

You did this to yourself, Mary.

Have fun with your obese girlfriend :-)

I have fun with several peoples obese girlfriends. Thanks for the encouragment, Mary.

I have a fit bf (gay) :-)

I did not ask Mary. Thank you for not reproducing.

>nice
>no la creuset
Okay pal

Because its not an ikea nostick pan.

she sounds like a bitch you should break up with. What the fuck was she expecting?

Also are those the pans in question? Show me a pic! What kinda bitchy things is her bitch ass saying?

My fiancée got me an All-Clad sauce pan, Le Creuset skillet and a new food processor.

I got her diamonds. Overall a good trade this year.

Happy birthday to this present Numale.

Is she more golddigger then wife material?

No. But I certainly feel bad for not getting my gf as nice of a gift as she got me.

like completely out of the ball park different.

Unless specifically asked for, women (and men for that matter) don't enjoy getting "work" gifts. If someone ASKS for kitchen gear, it's one thing. It'd be like getting a push mower for your boyfriend or husband.

I'd love to get some stuff for gardening or cooking.
Maybe that's just because I'm not a child.
OP's gf sounds like a right cunt.

And that's why you don't ASSUME something like that, you understand?
Usually you ASK someone what they want for their birthday, or Christmas, or whatever.
Retards like you are the reason I actively tell people DO NOT BUY ME ANY GIFTS. Not for my birthday, not for Christmas, I want N O T H I N G.

you must have told God the same thing when he was handing out personalities.

Some think gifts are meant to be a thoughtful surprise, not a request filled like you would expect from a DJ

>thoughtful
Is the key word here. Giving gifts is nice, and I enjoy giving gifts on holidays more than receiving them, but they should actually be thoughtful for the person receiving the gift and what YOU think they should have.
That said people should also be thoughtful gift receivers and just keep it to themselves if they hate their gifts.

*NOT what YOU* think they should have

agreed

I got 5 cast iron pans, so I went from having none to many
time to become a hipster I guess

although I am happy to have a pan I can put in the oven now

Cuz the bitch think all you see her for is a slave that's gonna make you breakfast you dumb cunt

women are three holed breakfast makers. that is the full extent of their use. every single other attribute they have is a negative.

which hole truly is best tho?

mouth. you cock also acts as a stopper.

Found the neet

reddit.com/r/mgtow

i got my gf a stuffed teddybear with a jersey of my favourite sports team
it's the thought that counts

Cast iron is the best though

No, you're wrong and retarded. It depends completely on the person and their hobbies. Someone who likes to cook wouldn't think of it as work. Just like someone who loves landscaping or garden would enjoy a push mower.

t. virgins

I had a friend who bought his girlfriend a sandwich press. Although an extreme example, it's the same thing.

What part of "depends completely on the person" are you having trouble understanding?

Unless they specifically mentioned it or asked for them it's too much of a risk that it will be interpreted the wrong way

>constantly walking on eggshells around people you're supposed to be close with

user...

It's not really walking on eggshells. I'll just buy them something else. Not everyone is so autistically fixated on buying their girlfriends cookware.

Except you, who is worried she might interpret it the wrong way because you don't know her well enough to know if she would genuinely enjoy cookware or not.

>be kid me
>getting my mom a mother’s day or birthday gift (something like that)
>she always talks of wanting to have a garden and grow tomatoes and stuff like that
>buy her a clay planter long enough for 3 plants side by side
>buy her veggie seeds
>carry it about a mile home
>arms feel like they’re going to fall off
>present the gift to my mom and tell her I got her vegetable seeds instead of flowers since she talks about wanting to grow food
>mom says “(but) what if I wanted flowers?”
>still remember incident to this day because I felt like such a loser

Did she even want pans? Why didn't you just buy something from her wishlist.

This. How do you complain about a gift? Especially a practical one?

That’s not what it’s about

If this story is true that was a very shitty thing for your mom to say and you did nothing wrong

I once heard some saying that goes something like “a present is just something you buy for someone, a gift is something you thoughtfully pick out” or something that essentially boils down to present = item off a wish list/thoughtless item, gift = time and thought put into it, given in sincerity.

I try to give gifts even though sometimes I wind up giving presents because ultimately I want the receiver to know I cared and was thinking about them.

You’v clearly been on the receiving end of some sort of gift-giving drama that has made you awfully salty. It sounds like you would still value a thoughtful gift but I’d be afraid to think of how you might react if someone thought you would really like something and you really didn’t.

My wife got me a stainless stock pot, an 8in chef's knife and a cast iron griddle for christmas. I couldn't have possibly been happier. My favorite hobby is cooking for my family, and if I have nice shit then it makes the hobby more enjoyable. Your logic is gay and you may want to hang yourself immediately before you lose control and suck any more dicks.

That’s a heavy takeaway from a gift of pans but it depends on the context. If the recipient liked cooking, needed cookware, needed newer/better cookware then no. But if she was the only one cooking for the 2 of them and felt obligated to do it, then I could see your point.

I cooked pork chops and a fried egg as a maiden voyage into cast iron
holy fug, what is it about the pan that makes food delicious?
this is the same typical breakfast I always make, but everything was so much more flavorful this time!

Seriously? It’s not like you are buying a dick pump for a guy who is self-conscious about his size. Are you a liberal or a female - or both? I can’t imagine anyone else being so utterly PC about gift-giving. I assume you are the same user as several other posts on here thus far as well.

It is a true story. I don’t hold it against my mom even though that’s why I felt like a loser - for putting so much effort into something that seemed to go unappreciated. But that said, I think she still has the planter to this day - I just still remember it since it impacted me pretty heavily. I have problems, she has problems, I’m sure all of us here do. But thank you.

Does she like to cook, or even cook often? My gf doesn't enjoy cooking and doesn't cook much so I wouldn't be surprised if she got annoyed at me for buying her kitchen shit. If you bought her pans because you liked them and not because you thought she would like them, it's not a great gift even if they were expensive.

It's not about me it's about the fact that both myself and friends have bought cookware for their girlfriends and it almost universally ends badly. Which is case in point with OPs post.

They look like shit, hope Tyrone's pans are better!

just hang them up as decorations and if she asks why you havent used them you tell her you didnt want to spoil how good they looked with their slick teflon coating.

If you gave it to me I'd appreciate it :'(

If she's really that mad about it, she's probably someone you should break up with. Complaining about a gift is rude in any circumstance. But if she's clearly stated she dislikes cooking, she doesn't love it, or she's been hinting on another gift that isn't similar at all to what you got her, it really isn't the best of gifts. If not, it's the thought that counts and it's pretty depressing to waste your money on something unappreciated. Sorry dude. :(

For Christmas you should be getting both fun presents and useful presents that are things they do. If someone cooks, which she clearly does or should be, then they should at least be happy to get superior products that make their time easier.

Protip right here

oh you poor thing :( She probably didnt realize what she was saying. I'd have your garden user.

>be me
>buy all clad to wife
>still bitches that it was not the 14 pice set

>I like user but, you could have spend a little more for the 14 pice set instead of just ten

like fuck you whore, it was like 700

Lmao, fuck off. My mom gave me a dutch oven this Christmas and it was my favorite gift.