Any grocery cashiers here...

Any grocery cashiers here? I’m wanting to know all the little things I can do to completely annoy them without being blatant and obvious. Any tips or suggestions?

Walk into the establishment

What about while I’m in the act of checking out my groceries?

kys. they hate removin blood stains from the shelves. epic prank, mate

if their receipt machine is within your grasp distract them with crumbled bills and take it yourself

Nice, I’ll try poking a tiny hole in one of those big tubes of ground meat, then when they ask someone to go get a new one...I’ll just say I don’t want it anymore.
I have tons of crumpled bills, hopefully I can reach the receipts

lel

Go in when it’s not busy
If it’s really not busy, day you forgot something
Ask a lot of questions and get mad about prices
Ask them to take off a bunch of items, like at least 7
And ask them questions while they are ringing up other customers

*say you forgot something and go to get it

Any ideas what to ask? I’m autistic

Take off the bar codes for individual items, when the cashier says something in reference to no barcode. Laugh, haha so its free then?

Scratch the barcodes on a bunch of stuff and when you put everything on the belt try to make it as unorganized as possible. Give them a bunch of expired coupons for stuff you didnt buy. Pay with check.

Noice

Ask them out and subject them to your charm.

>Mah lady

Where’s the bathroom
Have you tried “x” product
If they have a trash can despite multiple trash cans existing
Can you check the price on “x”

Why do you want this user?

- don't unpack your basket of groceries on the belt so the cashier has to do it
- put your paper money on the moving belt so it slides under the edge, so the cashier has to fish it out of the tray underneath
- bag different kinds of fruits/veges that need to be weighed in the same bag
- call the cashier by their name

Asking for the bathroom is annoying?....well I’m a huge asshole then.

I hate myself and want others to be annoyed by me

Bathrooms aren’t hard to find
Most people ask before even looking

What if I looked but couldn’t find it

>don't unpack your basket of groceries on the belt so the cashier has to do it
>bag different kinds of fruits/veges that need to be weighed in the same bag
Fucking evil

- repack the bags that the cashier has packed right in front of them
- yell OH I HAVE MY OWN BAGS when all your groceries are already half packed
- put your money on the counter in front of the cashier instead of handing it to them
- leave the receipt the cashier handed you on the counter and walk away

You don’t deserve to use the bathroom if you can’t find it

And honestly, if you didn’t find it, you didn’t look

But I did, the store felt like a maze with my autisms

I set the money on the counter all the time. I cannot stand when my hand touches the cashiers. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it

Leer at them the entire time and criticize how hard they gently place down your eggs. Have a loud conversation on the phone while saying things that are plausibly talking to the cashier.

>i bring in a bag from 99 ranch market
>Cashier says OH A BAG FROM THE 99 CENT STORE
>MFW

kek

Hide your reusable bags until the very very end of the transaction, give rainchecks after the order, be completely inept using chip cards, and be sure to layer nonfoods between every produce item. Also reiterate how you want your oatmeal bagged, and tell them the next item you want in every bag, whether or not that item is already in their hand.

Why not just throw it at them like they are a stripper? Would be pretty disrespectful. Personally I am nice and just try to get out of the store as quickly as possible because of social anxiety.

...walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Be a baby boomer

what can I do to get a cashier to fuck me? horny and hungry rn

You need to lift bro

makes it easier to wrestle them to the ground and convince them not to tell. Boosts confidence.

Stack stuff as high as you can on the belt.
Take a candy bar or any item and scan it yourself by reaching behind the register.
Rip the tags off any clothing so they have to punch in the upc.
Slightly open food in those clamshell containers so the cashier risks spilling it.
Use hand lotion and pay with cash. Ensure lots of skin contact.
Talk on your phone while putting stuff on the belt very slowly.

Ask for cigarettes at the till and when the cashier comes back, inform them that they got the wrong size/type.
Pay with crumpled/ripped polymer bills.
If in Canada, pay in American and demand what the exchange rate is. Chances are, the cashier doesn't know that it's automatically fetched each morning and they will likely have to call a supervisor to get the answer.
Spread out your produce and fruit so that the cashier will have to ring up the exact same item several times.
Place different fruits or veggies in the same produce bag and tie it up as best you can so that the cashier will have to tear to bag to get at the items.
Buy bulks items without writing down the bin number and "forgetting" what the item is called.
Use my first name.
Ask for the receipt as it's printing.
Leave your buggie at the till once you're done.
Inform me that you'll bag your own groceries then stare at me until I've scanned all the items.
"Forgetting" your wallet/not having enough money on your card.
"Is $0.99/lbs really $2.18/kg?"

Wageslave at Aldi here. There are two things a customer can do(and will do) that bring my blood to boil.
If something doesn't scan on the first try
>oh, I'll take that one for free, hahaha!
If you are asked if you want the receipt
>no, I don't get it back anyways
You should also space out your groceries on the conveyor belt so that nobody behind you can unload their cart until you are ready.

You can ask me anything else you want to know about Aldi Nord (Germany)

>implying californian