Describe the last sexual encounter you had (jacking it counts) in the voice of a famous author

Describe the last sexual encounter you had (jacking it counts) in the voice of a famous author

He pleasured himself.

eh

The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine user cummin' in his gf's butt.

She ran her peanut-butter plastered finger around her swelling, pink lips. Her dog came closer, let out a low, dominant growl, before finishing his dessert.

How the fuck are you typing with paws?

I have heard it happen that, some years ago in the city of Perugia— whose women are known, if not for their wit and liveliness, then for their carnal munificence—there lived a monk by the name of Ruggiero. Shortly after the hour of tierce this Ruggiero, whose wont it was to continually bib strong wine, fell into a daze, and sat in view of a dazzling apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Jacking off. The genius idea of trying to fill a void by violently trying to get something out

He pullled his pants down and he played video after video before stopping and he masturbated

It was yuge

This is great, please do more.

the cum
it shot from its cage
yes
YES
let it all out

>last sexual encounter

And they fucked like rabbits on ecstasy.

My socks
Tell stories
No books have
The spine to
Carry

Kek

10/kek

From his room came a foetid and unearthly miasma, a thing of steamy sweat and fungoid suggestions. I swear on my life, my dear reader, I would have fled that wretched haunt if my fear had not mastered my better senses. Placing my trembling eye to the keyhole, I spied a sight that does not allow me rest to this day, such was the nervous cocophany of unutterable, solitary copulation.

I am a sick man...I am a wicked man...I am an unattractive man. I fap 'til it pains me.

Mother blew me today.

or maybe it was yesterday.

She wore lingerie. I loved the way her ass looked in those beige thongs. I saw she hadn't shaved when I pulled the string aside to reveal her holes. Unfortunately my dick was limp.

Nael will be the GOAT!

you heard it here first

Squeeze! squeeze! squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me; and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-laborers’ hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally; as much as to say, – Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill-humor or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness

yes
YES
the tiger is out