American BBQ is the most satisfying food to eat. You could eat it for hours and just make a day of it and enjoy

American BBQ is the most satisfying food to eat. You could eat it for hours and just make a day of it and enjoy.

Go to Famous Dave and GET CHEW SUM, HOOOOOOEEEEY (it's fun to pretend to be a BBQ boy when you eat it lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Liquid-Smoke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all those empty carbs
this is why you are so fat americans

Americans are fat because of the lack of quality public transportation.

I'd eat the potato wedges or maybe the corn but I honestly have no idea why it's considered appropriate to serve cornbread with barbecue.

Shit is vile.

SEETHING

>not liking cornbread with barbecue

yankee detected

That's like saying you don't understand why cereal is marinated in milk.

seriously, i use my smoker at least once a month and never make corn bread with it. if we don't put pulled pork on a bun we have ribs or brisket and there's some thick white bread to eat it with.

A little bbq from Xmas

Dat texas toast

there are a few things about bbq I like, but for the most part it's not very good
the slow n low meme is dumb. Hot and fast is always always always going to produce a better product

you get your equipment screaming hot and just sizzle that shit. I'm not about filibustering my food

Spotted the yurocuck

nah I'm from new york
you know, the side that won the war

seriously you will never be able to justify a cuisine where wonder bread is one of the staples

>I'm from new york

F

How can it be raw on the edges?

if it takes you longer than 25 minutes to do bone in chicken you are fucking around

tough cuts like the ones normally cooked low and slow need a lot of time to become edible

Not him, but I know of no style that features corn bread as a side and I've been to both carolinas, Memphis, KC and TX.

The only style I haven't had, nor ever will have, is that abomination called Alabama white sauce style. If you're talking about that, then please secede so we can kick your ass to hell again.

center of meat heats up faster when slow cooked/smoked

Looks fucking disgusting

That's Hot>Paris Hilton voice<

How long did you smoke it?

God damn stupid Europeans. The pink color is from the wood smoke. It's literally called a "smoke ring".

Is this image meant to imply that southerners have culture to be proud of? Really? The last pride and joy of the south was Honey Booboo, a morbidly obese child.

Nope but you perfectly illustrated that image's point.

>wood smoke
In the USA this is from a chemical additive commonly called 'liquid smoke'
Americans actually know fucking nothing about about real BBQ.
It's like the cheese there, it's all artificial bullshit.

Went 11 hours on pecan @225f then rested for 3 in a heated up cooler. Was 15# when i got it, trimmed 4# of fat off. Salt, pepper, granulated onion/garlic rub

so good putting it inside me

i'm in Texas. we just call it toast

you should visit Texas some time. i can take you to some really good BBQ joints

What the fuck can Americans eat than?

Like he would ever actually venture out of the basement away from the comfort of mommy's tendies...

Nice. What else did you serve for Christmas?

I really like Famous Dave's. The BBQ chicken is god-tier. Also, one of the few places that serves beans that I like that isn't a Mexican restaurant.

Liquid smoke is made from smoke. It's just smoke condensed.

wikihow.com/Make-Liquid-Smoke

That's bullshit. Liquid smoke doesn't produce a ring like that, whereas proper smoking does. You might just be trolling, though.

>yuropoor talking out his ass again
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Whisky, the kids were tired and the wife just wanted a sammich. I just stood at the cutting board and sliced, ate, and drank.

hells yes. it's so good with a piece of brisket and a few drops of homemade sauce. i like my mac and cheese and baked beans too much to really need bread. i only serve it with bbq because people kind of expect it. texas toast is so good though.

actually it doesn't happen every time i smoke, but i always get a smokey flavor. i think it has something to do with the salt and sugar content of the rub and the temp of the meat when it goes into the smoker. i notice more pronounced smoke rings at room temp meat than from meat that's been in the fridge.

im from Jacksonville and i dont really like cornbread all that much tbqh

>Go to Famous Dave
I didn't realize this was a restaurant. I just know it as the best brand of pickles.

If there's a Famous Dave's nearby, you should definitely go. Like I said in , the BBQ chicken alone is worth it. Everything I've eaten there has been delicious, but any combination of words I can use to describe the taste of that BBQ chicken can't actually convey how damn good it is. Results may vary depending on the location and chef, so there's another variable.

>Famous Dave's
No one who's ever had good BBQ liked famous Dave's.

I have no idea what I'm talking about: The Post

Their rib tips are OK.

Maybe the one in Salisbury was just shit. It's the only one I've ever been to and it closed down a few years ago.

Word.

If eurotrash didn't have their arrogance, they'd kill themselves.

It's all they have. We might as well let them keep it.

Thats not red because of the temperature, it's red because of the sauce cooking into the meat for a long time and changing the color

I like barbecue sometimes and have been to some good restaurants in MO for it, but for some reason super smoky stuff is just nasty to me. My dad used to smoke turkeys and pork when I was growing up and I just cant stand the vile taste of that smokeyness. Anything smoked is just wrong for me

mmmmm