My wife was diagnosed with cancer now she wants me to cook for her all the time

My wife was diagnosed with cancer now she wants me to cook for her all the time
It fucking sucks

Cheeki breeki

What's her son think of the whole ordeal?

Tell her tough luck, she should have paid it forward by cooking for you all those years.

What type of cancer and well divorce her if you don't want to do it anymore.

i might eventually since we've only been married for a year. and she was starting to grow distant before she was diagnosed

Alex?

Try to cook as much of it as possible in the microwave. Tell her you're a kitchen boi. Flex in front of her after handing over the microwaved eggs with the effort and enthusiasm of someone who has 3 minutes left to live. Ask for sex a lot, and turn it around on her about how she never gives you the attention you need. Once she finally agrees, tell her you're not feeling it because she just let looks go.

You're kind of stuck now. You'll have to wait it out until she kicks the bucket. You can divorce her if you don't mind everyone thinking you're a scumbag.

If it's cervical cancer don't even think twice about leaving, it means she's a slut
If she has only a few months left you could try to make her comfy though,

>wife has cancer
>i have to cook
Poor guy.

His wife has cancer and he is complaining about cooking. I get the feeling he is known as a scumbag.

Seriously, kill yourself. Better, find her a real man who can do basic things like COOKING.

pretty sure redit has a cooking board guys

>she was starting to grow distant before she was diagnosed
Well cancer causes inflammation which is tightly linked with depressive symptoms. I feel bad for you both.

pity is gross. take that shit elsewhere.

alright
hope you and your wife will die in pain, fuckhead

can't you just leave her at the hospital for a bit? or does she have to be near death before they would take her off your hands?

>nothing personal kid

i hope i can just keep her there eventually

Divorce that baggage

All you autists think cancer is an automatic death sentence. This isn't the fucking dark ages. People survive cancer every day.

My sister has nearly crippling pains due to her cancer that she has been going to the doctor almost daily for radiation. She's stopping her radiation treatment this week so she can prepare for the surgery, she still cooks for her family and cleans around the house when she has the energy.

Tell your wife to stop using cancer as a crutch to be lazy.

>People survive
Bro, his wife won't. She'll get chemocooked to shit and die a horrible death.

I'm pretty sure his wife is going to die eventually.

Put her on a fruit diet, it will cure her cancer

Lmao

Thanks for the advice, Steve Jobs. What's it like being a ghost?

Boo-tiful

i'm trying to drop hints

She could lose her limbs and op would have to care for her all his life

I don't feel bad for cancer patients. Anyone with a healthy lifestyle has almost no chance of getting cancer. Tell her this is all her shitty microwave dinners and binge-drinking in her university days catching up with her.

Get a slow cooker.
Constantly make stews and roasts.
When she complains it's taking to long and she's hungry now, just tell her
>But it needs more time for the flavors to marry....
pull out a gun
>...till death do us part

You should know how to end this little story.

Guess it sometimes catches you up in next life

Have her split her oxycontin with you. At least have some fun with it.

>Spend nine months sleeping in body fluids and raw meat
>Healthy lifestyle

Fucking nut up, fgt. Cooking isn't that hard.

The mom had the lifestyle mentioned

at least she'll die soon

Living a typical Western life your lifelong risk of getting some type of cancer is around 40-45%
Yes, you CAN lower that risk but definitely not to anywhere near 0 or even 15%.
Hell, if you're male and you live long enough you're almost guaranteed to get prostate cancer.

What I'm saying here is that you're a fucking idiot and I kinda hope you end up getting cancer yourself. Not one of the really nasty ones, though. Nobody deserves that shit.

My cousin is a fitness freak (health, not bodybuilding) and he got nut cancer at 22 years old. He ate only natural foods and was insistent on drinking filtered water, not water from bottles, as well as avoiding anything with artificial sweeteners.
Cancer just happens. There are some things that increase risk, but there isn't anything that reduces it

everything you feed her will literally feed the cancer too, and this thread is the fucking appetizer on your metastatic full course

>Fitness freak
>Nut cancer

jesus dude how young is your wife? she looks 12 at most you fucking sicko

what dishes do you think cancer would enjoy?

crab comes to mind.