Request books about being/becoming a (gamma male). I could not find a better term

Request books about being/becoming a (gamma male). I could not find a better term.

Well, I think weaving a symbolic identity and developing an inauthentic self would be a poor start in this venture.

the only way to win is not play the game

>he wants to live his life in accordance to a meme some faggot on r9k whipped up in half an hour
>he wants to look at himself in a mirror every morning and say "I am a gamma male"

Never said that. I just like books/movies about a person away from society like Robinson Crusoe, and Zaratustra.

You don't need a book.
Just stop giving a fuck and do what you want to.
There you go champ.

Alright user I am going to lay down some heavy truth about the black pill and becoming an omega male (as opposed to a gamma male) that you might not be ready for. Just a warning my dude.

Every true male, after experiencing his awakening at the hands of the red pill, realises that society harbours ill will toward his kind, the awakened male, because he poses a DIRECT threat to the gynocracy.

What is the awaked male to do at this point. There are a few commonly given answers that I will outline below:
>Use you power to gain control over women and acend the sexual heirarchy as the natural dominant male. (alpha)
>Accept your new role as a simp to the female race (beta)
>Ignore the sexual heirarchy (gamma)
>Descend to such a point that you are no longer considered part of the heirarchy. (delta)

But there is a new paradigm, based on the black pill and invented by me (AryanGrace911), which liberates the awoked male through the acceptance of a few choice absolute thruths that they don't want you to know

This paradigm is so simple and effective that I was able to fuck 40 cuties and simultaneously earn their respect as their rightful owner, transcending the heirarchy all together.

I can share these truths with you but, you have to sign up for my 7 day training program in Austin, Texas.

This program only costs 4k and will change your life for ever. You will never look at women or the gynocracy the same way.

Give me an upvote and reply to my comment to let me know if your interested.

in Austin rn
lmao where are you located

dallas
could you give more details?

Woah I'm in Austin too please tell me how to sign up

Trying to get a booking some time in November for the Austin Convention Centre see you there.

Who here /delta+/?
>hobbies on point, better taste than you
>recognition of the futility of striving for secular success mislabeled as 'mediocrity' by the unenlightened
>based Glasses+polo shirt-combo

ahahahahahaha wat did just read

>04:44:44

me on top left

Wow I can't say no to this opportunity. How do I give you my money?

>-but do not allow women to dominate their lives.
What is the reason for adding this other than common insecurity?
So you would rather do nothing than create anything of value to someone other than yourself? Sounds like mediocrity to me.

>create anything of value
wew, get a load of this spooked faggot. What was the last valuable thing you created?

>apart

Just a few days ago I gifted a letter to a girl which got me laid. It was an act of complete self interest but I won't deny the value the letter had to her.
Yesterday I finished the dog house I was working on, so that my dog wouldn't keep wanting to go in due to the heat and let the AC out, I showed it to him around noon and he loved the fucking thing.
I don't know if this is what you mean by valuable. If you're implying that a valuable item is only something that holds material worth then you may never be satisfied by any example one may give you; Tai "look at my Lamborghini but also these books in my garage" Lopez has made lots of money from his self-help shit, but I doubt you're eager to admit that what he has made is of any value.
Just create shit, my guy, if for nothing but your own personal interest. When you do, anybody can come by and say goddamn that shit is cool.
I don't know what 'spooked' means, I've never read a single wilted page that stirner wrote. If it means that I shouldn't do anything because it might not amount to what I expected, or anything at all, then fuck it.

I don't see why any of what you're doing is of more value than my sitting around admiring my collection of Brian De Palma and Lucio Fulci movies. If anything I might arguably even be better. How do you feel about this girl? Your effective use of a fancy letter makes me think she likes you a lot, but do you care about her at all beyond using her as a cock-hole? I'm not hurting anybody but you may well be.

And spooked refers to assigning value to things which don't actually have value and acting against your own self-interest for the sake of abstract non-things.

>gamma
omicron would be a better letter/designation. "o" for "outsider".

Become more fully yourself. Read books about and practice your interests so that you become knowledgeable and a source that people can go to. This will bring more self confidence.

Learn more about yourself. Push yourself to go outside your comfort zone. Try lots of things to find out what you like, what you're capable of. You will fail at times but that's an inevitable part of the learning process. Also, look inward. Books on meditation are helpful because they counteract outside influences. Personality tests like the Big Five might be useful analysis but remember that they are only models.

One of my big lessons was "Don't argue on the internet". Even when you win, nothing's been really gained. You've only outwritten the other person. It's really unlikely they've changed their outlook. All you've done is get tangled up in their bullshit.

You cant, social types are extremely hard to break and are resulted from years of development, mainly from 10-17. You are pretty much locked into what category you are in now.

>tfw beta positive slipping into gamma positive/negative territory

It's cool to meet another cinephile on Veeky Forums desu, I don't own any of his movies and the only one's I've seen were the gates of hell and another work titled something like how we stole the atomic bomb, which were both shown at the local theatre; I'm not a gore fiend but I enjoyed the hell out of both of them, even as I was shutting my eyes to the bloody mess onscreen, and I've read probably a dozen essays on him and his works.
You brought up a good point, but as far as I know our relationship is completely casual, which is completely fine with me. I think if she feels something deeper then it's up to her to make that clear, and I'll cross that bridge when I get there, and I guess that particular example is inadequate given the lack of context to our previous relationship, but I wanted to use it because it shows an action I decided to take to fulfill a desired effect, and how that effect is valuable. I'll plainly admit that value is subjective, and with that in mind I believe that what one creates is more valuable than what others around him create; while I wholly admire the work of Joseph Mascelli and his contribution to modern filmmaking, I don't think I have it in me to be content with my Blu-ray copy of the atomic brain, my stupidly prized possession, and I'm driven by the desire to make movies. I do want to be successful but only so that people can give me the space to do what I want.

Gamma males are literally alpha males without the social concepts of success. Aspire to be yourself, live for what you desire and show content with the pursuits of your life. Alpha + males typically gravitate toward Gamma males, because they show positive virtues without displaying any threats to Alpha dominance. Alpha - may display hostility or contempt to Gamma +, out of disdain for their own inability to win over Gamma + with charm. That is not always the case, however. Alpha - may recognize Gamma + as an authority in intellectual matters, if a Gamma +'s intellectual or artistic interests coincide with Alpha -.

>casual sexual relationship
Stop destroying love in pursuit hedonism. It's not valuable. Every time a grill is seduced by a man who doesn't intend to marry her Houellebocq dies a little more inside. Look at the man, there's practically nothing left.

And as for movies, Fulci's the man. I think that 'Gates of Hell' is an alternative title to 'City of the Living Dead', which is one of my favourites of his work. It's probably the scariest thing he ever worked on, and the effects are quite memorable.

What if all that I aspire towards and desire is to continue to grow my kino collection and watch Drunken Master for the third time this year?
>virtue
lmao

I. Am. Gamma. Male.

I think I'm going to write a novel about Socrates as a young negative gamma male looking for social approval and then attaining independence of thought which goes mostly well overall. Thanks. I think I finally figured out my life bro.