What kind of meat does Taco Bell use?

What kind of meat does Taco Bell use?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/04/22/135539926/with-lawsuit-over-taco-bells-mystery-meat-is-a-mystery-no-longer
jezebel.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grade D beef with a mixture of oats and other stuff.

Es carne de burro

dogs and cats

it looks like cooked mince, could be wrong tho

There's no such thing as "grade D" meat

Ever wonder what the "bell" represents?

bells ring. it is processed ring worm

They use at least 20% oats and caramel coloring in the "beef"

Sausage is made of ground up pig anuses

who gives a shit. It tastes good.

I guess not everyone relishes buttholes, like yourself. But you keep rockin that alt-diet thing.

>I guess not everyone relishes buttholes, like yourself.
I mustard AND relish them ;)

It's basically ground beef with a bunch of ingredients to make it thicken the seasoning mixture and to bulk it up. It's only about 80% beef.

Not sure but I'd wager it's the lowest grade fit for human consumption with a heaping helping of GMO cereals mixed in. But it has it's following, so there's that.

Isn't that why they have to call anything on the menu with beef "beefy"?

>Isn't that why they have to call anything on the menu with beef "beefy"?

>look at a food item in the grocery store
>Chocolate-y!!!

nope nope nope nope

You've clearly never been to taco bell

jej

There is silica in it.
I can't stand eating there anymore. I never liked the beef, and then, every Friday my boss would buy a 12pack of supreme tacos and share with me and co-worker. I ate it because, hey free food, but it's so gross.

Thank God, they came out with that Diablo sauce I can cover it all up with/

taco meat grown in a lab

Golden or chocolate?

nice

>80%

It's much less than that.

Soy meat.

>meat

Taco Bell is 100% soy

I don't care cause it's good, for me it's the Crunchy Gordita with fire sauce

It's got silicone dioxide in it, which is basicaly fucking sand. Anybody remember a few years ago when this big lawsuit was in the news?
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/04/22/135539926/with-lawsuit-over-taco-bells-mystery-meat-is-a-mystery-no-longer
I remember when this happened they went on a big campaign selling full sized crunch wraps for 50 cents to prove their beef is good. I ate soooo many of those sand sandwiches

Some kind of beef mixture that's mixed with the spit of the employees.

>TFW you settle down with a nice pack of a dozen tacos made of meat product and a large bang's root beer
I love the bell
Those stackers are TASTY

Beefcakes.

A+

POW.gif

Miss Terry meat

The kind that just barely passes FDA standards to be considered beef. My friend used to work there.

I used to work there personally as recently as a year ago. Jesus fucking Christ, the bags don't say what kind of beef it is or what grade it is, your friend is a fucking retard, or more likely, you're just talking out your ass.
All the "durr it's oats it's soy it's cut with this and that" are also fucking retards, the ingredients list is BEEF, WATER, SPICES, and I fucking dare you to go into a Taco Bell and ask to see the box the beef bags come in to prove me wrong.

Look it up. It's only 30% meat and the rest is filler.

20% "meat product"
80% filling, i.e. oats

>the internet doesn't exist, guys. Surely no one will just look up easily circulated information!

>why don't you look it up on the worst website in the world

alrighty jezebel.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef

Beef, Water, Seasoning [Isolated Oat Product, Salt, Chili Pepper, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Oats (Wheat), Soy Lecithin, Sugar, Spices, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil (Anti-dusting Agent), Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Yeast, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Smoke Flavor], Salt, Sodium Phosphates. CONTAINS SOYBEANS, WHEAT

lel actually laughed

Ha! Oats confirmed! Just as everyone has said all along. Taco Bell shills eternally BTFO!

whatever it is i hope they keep it up that filth tastes pretty good mane

It's in the 3rd ingredient.

plus that looks like an old/outdated list, could have changed many times since then

ahahhahahahah

This is right from tacobell.com
Beef, water, seasoning [cellulose, chili pepper, maltodextrin, salt, oats (contains wheat), soy lecithin, spices, tomato powder, sugar, onion powder, citric acid, natural flavors (including smoke flavor), torula yeast, cocoa, disodium inosinate & guanylate, dextrose, lactic acid, modified corn starch], salt, sodium phosphates. Contains: Soy, Wheat

thank you for enlightening us annon

>who gives a shit. It tastes good.

cellulose is not a seasoning. it is pretty much wood pulp.

so oats are apart of the flavoring? kind wish we had a ration.

Or also a youtube channel like McDonalds where they show the process of making the pre-made protein

hey if they can make it taste good with 50% oats i could care less

Most fast-food meats are cut with soy beans

even this so called "wood pulp" meme. Im totally chill with eating wood if it tastes good.

NICE

Cellulose is a major component of tough cell walls that surround plant cells, and is what makes plant stems, leaves, and branches so strong.

yeah i know, i was a crop production major, doesn't sway me at all

agreed user, if it tastes good and doesn't kill me idgaf what it is

I seriously don't believe that.
I don't trust the FDA by any means, but to let meat less than 80% through would be a legitimate world wide issue.
Have a meat less anywhere close to 3/4 meat would not go over well.

>not diablo sauce
LMFAO

Right. Beef, Water, Seasoning, just like I said. Thank you for proving my point.

Some cheese products have varying percentages of sawdust in them

diablo is nasty and tastes sour.

Wrong.

>saying GMO like it's a bad thing

wanna know how I know you're a boomer?

>maltodextrin

I guess this explains how I can eat a couple thousand calories at taco bell and still be hungry

Human meat.

Ever wonder where all the dead illegal immigrants go?

no.

I never understood how tacobell was able to stay in business in canada.

I mean there food is fairly expensive for what it is, its also fucking always terrible.

So basically its the bottom of the barrel as far as fast food chains go while not being anywhere near the cheapest, atleast in canada.

I wish

Forget taco bell, I wanna know what makes up the disgusting abomination that is jack in the box tacos

AYY

Soy protein ya soyboy

Pound of cheap beef wholesale is like 2 bucks. Theres no need to put cat in there.

>Soy Lecithin

DAYUM.rekt

Huehuehue

R.I.P

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""meat""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

why

it's seized chocolate. some idiot poured something they shouldn't have into the fountain.

i thought it was taco bell meat

sand, look it up.

t. thomas bell

>Cocoa powder
Instant vomit

Woah that employee needs to get his gloves on

Has taco bell ever called it 'meat'?

I like taco bell, but after like a few chilli cheese burritos, or 4 tacos, it starts to feel really gross.

The silica would explain why it tears your butthole up so bad the next day. I thought it was just the shitty mexi-spices they use.

Minus the oats that seems pretty tame. Wonder how they maintain that texture?

newspaper and horse

Soy lecithen

Yeah man, I love seasoning my food with isolated oat product and oats

Keep doing gods work user

It's a bullshit rumor. The taco meat is beef, water, spices, and the kinds of additives you'd find in any kind of mass produced pre-prepared food. If you make taco meat at home using a regular recipe it'd be identical except for the additives and spice recipe.

Everyone saying it's less than 80% beef or whatever are just spreading bullshit unfounded rumors.

This guy has an absolute command of incorrect information

from they website;

>Beef, water, seasoning [cellulose, chili pepper, maltodextrin, salt, oats (contains wheat), soy lecithin, spices, tomato powder, sugar, onion powder, citric acid, natural flavors (including smoke flavor), torula yeast, cocoa, disodium inosinate & guanylate, dextrose, lactic acid, modified corn starch], salt, sodium phosphates. Contains: Soy, Wheat