How long can a person live on jack's frozen pepperoni pizzas and coke? (No or little water consumption)

How long can a person live on jack's frozen pepperoni pizzas and coke? (No or little water consumption)
I know someone who actually does this.

>No or little water consumption
What do you think soda is?
>inb4 muh sodium
That's a myth, soda doesn't actually "dehydrate" you.
Anyway, he can live about as long as anyone else can. He's getting calories, protein, and vitamin C.

I'm jealous. Fucking love Jack's pepperoni.

Well, I added that in because I believe his teeth are suffering. It's mainly from the coke.

He throws up bile every couple of hours (not actual food i think). He doesn't look so healthy either.

I guess he could potentially die from a tooth infection spreading to his heart, but that's not very common.
>He throws up bile every couple of hours
That isn't caused by eating lots of pizza as far as I know. It sounds like a problem he'd probably have on any other diet. In fact he might be eating such a limited diet because of this problem rather than that problem being caused by what he's eating. When you have GI problems you tend not to want to deal with too many different kinds of foods.

i have drank nothing but coke for ten years now

you fucking lie you drink through your skin when showering

i dont shower either fuck you, i do it like once a month since i doont get dirty

Do you have any problems like high blood pressure, teeth issues, thrush, heart palpitations?

I've done this in the past too.
Soda only dehydrates to a certain point. You're "drier" than if you drank water but it wont kill you.

obese wojak is my favorite variant, with pink wojak as a close second.

i don’t get why people still drink soda when there are much healthier and tastier options available. it’s like the preteen variant of not getting off the tit.

>tastier
Sugar is the most delicious thing

> t. Warren Buffet

it’s pretty gross in excess eg soda

>pink wojak as a close second

Not when it's ice cold and coupled with something hot and salty

i do have teeth issues but so does my entire family and they dont drink soda

I did something similar for about 6 months when I worked for a pizza place. You only get dehydrated to the point of hard rock shits and yellow piss but you never keel over. My teeth are average for my age I'd say. Although I have had 1 root canal. ( I'm 26)

Pizza is bread, dairy, meat, even veggies and fruit if you wanna get weird with it.

You can live off a variety of pizza pretty okay, not sure about that cardboard jacks, but I'm also pretty sure it won't kill you.

Coke won't kill you either, but it's a fuck ton of sugar and caffeine if that's all you drink.

Your friend should see a doctor.

This post reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck Shopping bit.

you have bad taste, you are in the right board btw