Is this the best contemporary philosophy of our generation currently alive?

Is this the best contemporary philosophy of our generation currently alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MM

Future academics will abbreviate MUNDUS MILLENNIALIS AS MM. In the postapocalypse people will then think it means 2000, and will think it refers to Y2K and they'll create a cult around MM with Y2K aesthetics.

AVE THE SOFIA 2000

Can't find anything about it through (((Google))). What is it about?

mundusmillennialis.com

Philosophical aphorisms

post REI's giant habsburgian chin already

lolwut

Does anyone seriously follow this as a philosophy? Like to try to the writing and live it or is it just you read something to pass the time?

saving the inner child, the nature of good and evil, heroism, transcending the world, god, consciousness, and the future

You're confusing philosophy with ideology.

>muh opinions via godaddy

Don't forget his weird obsession with autism, and his racial categorizations.

It's gnosis. To anyone who sees clearly (with your childhood innocence intact) it is plain to see the truth of his aphorisms in the world. It's what happens when you are able to hold the truth in your mind long enough to parse it into words.

he shitposted for a year on Veeky Forums

*the poster*

I know gnosis, Gnosticism both the original and the Jungian interpretation. I even have moments of mysticism. Sometimes simple but on occasion profound.

That's not an answer. I'm asking if anyone puts this stuff to use. You learn something, spend days or even weeks thinking about it, changes how you approach life in a million ways, makes you restructure you thought process. Heavy stuff like that.

This is pretty autistic shit

did you write this user

I've known people to "put this stuff to use" that haven't even heard of it. These are observations. Not necessarily a treatise on spiritual swordsmanship. In religion I discovered my cardinal self, in MM I heard my ideals proclaimed from the mouth of another. Therefore I throw in my lot with Rei and can do so without feeling diminished by it, because our aim is One.

>did you write this user

Hello, newfriendo

This is pretty fucking good

youre not the only gnostics in the world. cringy as fuck. i wonder why people always have to act like theyre in a video game or some shit.