They're talking about us Veeky Forums what do we do?

they're talking about us Veeky Forums what do we do?

Figuratively who?

feelio when every time someone makes a fake reddit screenie that mentions Veeky Forums it leads to a year's worth of raiding
why do nerds hate books so much

nihilistknight got it right

I'm tired of the ideological bullshit
I just love literature

The least interesting people on the internet

>you just shitpost once you get banned
I got WARNED once and that was during the day aramimi visited and a few of were trying to usher in the fecal apocalypse.
quads observed

I usually try to be a little more eloquent in my shitposts and they seem to go unnoticed.

They're right

>WAH WAH LIT HAS GONE TO SHIT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FAR LEFT LIKE ME AND THEY POST FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH MEMES LIKE JP AND SOLZ.

Commies should stay the fuck away from lit and return to their containment spaces on Reddit and leftypol. They are a fringe minority.

Nice digits.

>NihilistKnight
>getting triggered over anything he doesn't agree with
>these are the "people" you share this board with

HAHAHAH pathetic

>TFW your beliefs are so fragile that you don't want to engage in dialectical discussion on Veeky Forums and would rather it to be a communist containment board.

>respond to them with wolfe

wasn't gene wolfe fairly conservative?

literally why are you on that subreddit in the first place?

he's a big catholic and also writes the most well thought out lit on the evils of colonialism. I guess it depends on how you define conservative.

If you really did then you'd be spending all the time you're currently wasting here on what's supposedly something that's important to you, but you're not, so you should probably just quit posting / go back to rebbit

>I'm tired of the ideological bullshit

lol, $50 says you were one of the people pushing this ideological bullshit 5 years ago because it was "nice" and "good"

>can't mock these people either because they are too stupid to understand irony so if you mock them and they just start earnestly agreeing with you

>tfw to intelligent to insult

He's right because most of the people talking about that stuff here have little to no understanding of what they wrote and just parrot memes.

>Veeky Forums - literature

i want to engage in dialectical discussion.

I do not want to have extremist viewpoints be overrepresented on this board which is meant to primarily be for the discussion of literature.

Christ.

you have no idea how much i read

also, shut up, you're here too.

i hate this image.

Ashutthefuckup.

fucking hell you're obnoxious. cut it with the "anyone that disagrees with me is a far left commie" bullshit, please and thank you. try not to make your posts a fucking aesthetic assault to read.

Jesus. everything about you comes off as petty and irritating and just... stinky.

>QuickRundown
I bet he's in this thread right now, that fucking r/Veeky Forums influx.

reddit cross-posters are worse than /pol/ cross-posters. both are memes but if you're literally going to reddit to have a cry about this board you are objectively more normie and therefore worse.

/pol/fags are 99% r/the_donald

Reported and saged for metastasizing reddit cancer to Veeky Forums.

>>>/reddit/
/pol/acks are cancer but ribbit is plague

>normie is worse than inflammatory anti-discourse bigotry

you're autistic my dude