I am constantly with anxiety, can Veeky Forums recommend me a good book on the subject?

I am constantly with anxiety, can Veeky Forums recommend me a good book on the subject?

:^[

I would also like to know, I have very bad anxiety every day.

>>christiandatingreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/6-dating-tips-for-shy-christian-guys.html

What is like to have anxiety?

feels bad man

I'm in the same boat, OP. I've personally found mindfulness to be extremely helpful. For that, I'd check out Mindfulness in Plain English. Stoicism has also been pretty useful for dealing with anxiety, so I'd recommend reading Aurelius' Meditations.

Explain to me. I wanna know if I have it too.

Just leave your fucking house

You are in a constant state of worrying about things. You worry about bad things randomly happening or about specific things going wrong, about people deceiving you or being unreliable, about the idea that you're not doing things right or you're doing too much of something or too little of something, etc. and you are worrying about these things so frequently and at such an elevated level that it impedes on your ability to enjoy anything or function in general or make friends or relax or focus on even thinking your own thoughts.

It makes you feel physically sick as well, from stomach aches to headaches to nausea depending on the anxiety level.

I just get a real tight knot in my stomach. Then I feel cold and it's like the world has no fun anymore and everything serves to further the awful feeling. I'm basically subconsciously panicking over (usually) othing

Cool, I have it on an intensely level (psychologically speaking).

Fear and Trembling is probably not the book (you) need, but it is about anxiety.

The CBT Handbook

—meditation
—exercise
—le drugs

ayahuasca

Bump

interesting that you recommended a K book about anxiety that isn't The Concept of Anxiety

The Sickness Unto Death

Come back when you're a knight of faith faggot.

my diary desu

Must have been The Concept of Irony that prevented me. 'Literally.'

Find a book on meditation.

If your anxiety is very bad, you should try meds.

Find a girlfriend.

so im in a weird position
about a year and a half ago I went through a spout of insane anxiety, never had it before and shit. basically thought I was schizo and was going to lose control and attack someone kill them, whatever. that shits all gone now but I still get from time to time fear of the anxiety. so a big thing for me was that I was scared to go to bed because there would be no distractions from these intrusive thoughts, now even tho I don't have the thoughts I still get the anxiety when it gets later at night
Im anxious about the feeling of anxiety
anyone relate?

>Im anxious about the feeling of anxiety
>anyone relate?

Yes, although I actually enjoy sleep a lot because I feel like it's one of the only times I can be truly relaxed, assuming I don't have bad dreams.

Unironically the stoics, it helped with my anxiety in my early teens

the Bible