Why do people try to debate Chomsky?

Why do people try to debate Chomsky?
scienceandrevolution.org/blog/2017/7/3/london-review-of-books-debate-on-decoding-chomsky

>Rose is effectively claiming that the Pentagon was greatly interested in Turkish nominalisation (the first dissertation in our programme), Australian aboriginal languages, Wilhelm von Humboldt’s inquiries into language and the political order, and other work of comparable military relevance. And, by the same logic, that it took a similar interest in the incipient programme in philosophy and other teaching and research programmes sustained in the same manner, including undergraduate courses in radical politics.
Why can't the armed forces be interested in the radical politics? Does he think psy-ops and sparking insurrections abroad couldn't be of strategic interests?

To tap into his money-making schemes

Daily reminder not to fall for this Jew leftist, who wants to destroy whiteness and masculinity

What?
Chomsky is one of my favorite people ever!
Why?
He's a con man and he is fleecing Leftists for millions! The fact that Lefties love Chomsky and hate Trump is double proof they are all retarded

The fact that they think Trump is stupid is just proof of how retarded they are.
They want to destroy our white world, but we will not let them

How long have you been married and how many kids do you have?

watch his debate with William Buckley on youtube

its fun and they seem about equals in terms of...debating...

It's more important that I expose the Jewish plot to breed out whiteness right now. We're in a perilous situation, and we're making huge strides.
Anyway, women have been ruined by bolshevik Judaic feminists, and are degenerate these days. Their loss, not mine.

tfw u are white and can't take responsibility for your problems (culturally and personally) and so blame immigrants and non-Aryans who aren't as entitled as you

You had me until this post - 8/10

>It's more important that I expose the Jewish plot to breed out whiteness right now
Translation
>"I am not married and I have no kids"
-----
>women have been ruined by bolshevik Judaic feminists, and are degenerate these days
Translation
>"I hang out with whore and sluts and not with decent people"
-----------
>Their loss, not mine.
Translation
>"80% of my online activity is making 'tfw noGF' threads on /r9k/"
------------------
Know what I say about global warming?
I'll believe it is a problem when the people who claim it is a problem act like it is a problem instead of flying private jets 9,000 to tell people to use LED lights
so here is what I say to you
I'll believe the chinless losers that claim the White race is in danger when they act like the White race is in danger by marrying good women, being a good husband and father, and raising good kids instead of fapping to traps on /b/

The white race is being genocided and the Western world is crumbling, and see proof of this every day. Women in the work place, pursuing "careers" and degenerate joy instead of staying in the kitchen where they belong, breeding white children. Women are turning towards apes through Jewish bainwashing, the liberal "men" are applauding this, and we're being flooded with nonwhites. There's no morality, no decency, only degenerates who venerate inferior subhuman shits and women (same thing).
The West will be gone within 10-15 years. Just take a look outside

Bullshit.
You just hang out with losers.
Ready for some facts?
>rates of divorce in first marriages have been declining for 40+ years
>Percentage of women who are stay-at-home mothers has been increasing for 20 years
>Average age that girls lose their virginity has been increasing for 15+ years
>Number of girls that stay virgins until marriage has been increasing for 15+ years
>Gen Z is already more conservative than any generation since the Korean War and are growing more conservative as they age
Read a book.
They funny thing?
You fell for Noam 'con man' Chomsky's lies!

Yeah, I wonder (((who))) came up with those statistics

Reality, you mook.
You have this weird schizo thing going on where youy think the media, the universities, and such are all controlled by 'da jooooos' who lie to you
BUT! you also believe the media, etc. when they lie to you about demographics.
I've seen this 100+ times
Me
>"Here is a CDC study that shows women are staying virgins, here is a GSS study that shows divorce rates are down, and here is a study from Ohio state showing more mothers are stay at home moms"
Morons like you
>"NUH-UH! The Jew York Times done told me that all white women sleep with blacks until they divorce me for 99.7% of everything I own!"
It is almost more hilarious than it is sad and tragic

Looks like the lame 'White ppl' dude ran away

That was so hot how you won your Veeky Forums argument with some retard from pol. Please debate me out of my wet panties, Chomsky's heir

Guess he's still here, as retarded as ever.

Stop arguing with this guy, he's a left winger who is purposefully making a strawman out of his opponent. The fact that you didn't realize this guy is just shitposting, means you don't really know your enemy very well. I'm almost inclined to think that he's doing this purposefully so he can argue against himself. Argue with me instead, I'm much smarter. First thing you have to do, post the studies. I'm vaguely familiar with what you're talking about and I have counter arguments for most of them.

So these guys are claiming that Chomsky's linguistic work was both intentionally designed to have no military usage and considered to be militarily useful by the government?

Hurr
Durr
The people saying its a problem aren't doing that
Nor are they saying LED lights

>I'm vaguely familiar with what you're talking about and I have counter arguments for most of them.
then post your arguments. you dont need to wait for the studies, unless your arguments are solely aimed at undermining the sources

t. not the guy you're responding to

retards