Childhood is idolizing burgers. Adulthood is realizing wraps make more sense

Childhood is idolizing burgers. Adulthood is realizing wraps make more sense.

You still have open ends. Calzone is the optimal way to eat.

A properly wrapped wrap only has one open end.

Tortillas are inferior to bread

>some bread is inferior to bread

they're both sandwiches

nah, adulthood is giving up meat

Stop trying to look wise on a brazilian jungle foraging website

Grilled snack wraps are by far the best things on both the Wendy's and McDonald's menus

Both burgers and wraps are pretty boring. Not saying they can't be delicious, but they're boring.

After the first bite, the calzone has a hole in it anyway. Thus, bite-sized portions are the optimal way to eat.

Wraps ain't bad, but I like bread.

I never make buns myself though. Might be something to try.

>Chicken = £1
>Chicken in week old tortilla = £3.50
>There are people who fall for this.

It's not bread. It never rises.

>I don't know what unleavened breads are.

Is a burrito a wrap?

>Might be something to try.
You really should. I gave it a shot about a month ago, and my buns turned out pretty decently. Now I don't think I'll ever go back to buying buns.

Childhood is idolizing wraps. Adulthood is realizing donut burgers make more sense.

>tfw totinos pizza rolls are the apex food

No

childhood is eating wraps, adulthood is eating everything blended and through straw

Kek, what a time to be alive.

Based Kelly.

Childhood is idolizing burgers
Adulthood is realizing burgers with meat buns make more sense

Yeah, some breads are better than others, especially when it's a wrap vs burger in terms of condiments
You fucking retard

Yesterday I was forced to buy a KFC twister on the go since I was hungry and had to do a bunch more shopping. The think that I got looked more like a mis-shaped joint rather than pic related.

I wanted to go back and complain, but then I remembered the huge queue and mass of people and though "it's not worth it". Never again.