Who else here always get one of these to mask the taste of that cheap wine

who else here always get one of these to mask the taste of that cheap wine

I don't drink alcohol, so no.
I also stopped drinking sugary sodas and energy drinks years ago.

May as well drink fucking car battery acid, it'll at least kill you faster

>that first sip of the day

S I P B O Y S

>I don't drink alcohol

beetus ain't sips

sip on this faggots

Why not just drink a Four Loko at that point?

Going to need to see penis first

objectively less expensive

only drink them when i need the motivation to clean my flat or when im setting off to the gym

OwO

>wanting to suck up literal toxics
>wanting to ruin the taste of your drinks with toxic shit
>wanting to lose control of your body and thought, only to wake up the next morning hating yourself and life, not sure who you might've boned or killed

When you pass the age of 30 getting so drunk you shit yourself stops being funny and starts being sad. If you're an adult and still going to house parties and nightclubs you should probably kill yourself.

Just because you can't control yourself when drinking doesn't mean others can't.

wtf are you drinking you fucking spaz

autism

>I don't drink alcohol, so no.
you have to be 18 to post here

>I don't drink alcohol
How does it feel to be autistic?

That's a really cute girl

>You have to drink to be an adult

>if I do le maymay arrow it makes it untrue

Dude I drink every now and then, but implying that you're not an adult because you don't imbibe poison is asinine.

No, it's accurate.

>poison
autism

It is poison by definition.

So is heavily processed food, but no one complains about it.

>litearlly toxic

everything you eat is literally toxic if you have enough of it.

Over drink water and you die. Just dont drink til you are stupid drunk you fucking soyboy

I'd fucking chug instead of sip

Plenty of people complain about it, Jamie Oliver for example.

Alcohol is literal trash. There are way better drugs to use.

Isn't Vitamin B-12 pretty harmless regardless of dosage?

Literally nothing wrong with being a soygoy

Jamie Oliver made it worse by virtue of him being a huge prick.
Now people associate the message with him.

I rarely drink alcohol and when I do its only ever 1 or 2 pints. Energy drinks are absolutely foul and extremely bad for you.

This guy gets it

good, obedient slave. Defend our brands at all cost. You are happy to die for us after all. that's what maturity is, defending companies and the freedom of dying from poisoning. Don't listen to others, they are like your dad.

he didn't mention getting super drunk though. sounds like you've got a problem if drinking alcohol only means "house parties and nightclubs" to you

Having the odd pint is not "drinking"

I don't buy cheap wine

there are people who don't drink alcohol posting here
how does it feel to have such a good life free of depression where you don't have to drink just so you can stop thinking about suicide for a few hours?

I drink but I'm not depressed, never was and never will be why should I be depressed? It doesn't even make sense, like how can you hate life? If you're posting on here you have a computer or phone so you must have money so what's there to be upset about? You can obviously pay bills and stuff.

Feels pretty good, actually.
In all seriousness, though, I hope things get better for you.

i really wish someone would tell me everything is going to be alright

Did your mommy ever get you tested for sociopathy?

i live with my parents, i have no job, i'm 24 and im a khv. plenty of reasons to hate life
kys

Get a job and visit a hooker. Stop being a little bitch.

I don't even know what that means
Getting a job is so easy, I don't even need to work but I got bored, I went to lunch with the owner of the company and he asked me to come into work the next day, it's piss easy if you're not retarded. I don't know what a KHV is

How did you get herpies from a fish?

The inability to empathise is a sign of sociopathy, you not being able to understand that someone might be depressed despite having internet access shows a clear lack of empathy.

>if you're not retarded
i'm literally unemployable, i dropped out of school in the 8th grade and became a full blown neet ever since and i'm so socially retarded that i can't look people in the eye or speak with them
i don't have any skills that can be used for any sort of job/trade

Have you actually tried to get better in social situations?

So I'm a sociopath because I don't understand why someone is depressed despite having a roof over their head and enough disposable income to buy a computer and internet and enough free time to shitpost about how their life sucks? Suck it up baby
I dropped out at grade 11, you have no excuse

Never heard of anyone mixing energy drinks with wine.
For red wine if it's rancid I mix it with dandelion and burdock (trust me, it's amazing).
White/rose mix with lemonade.

You clearly don't understand how the world works. Parks have wifi these days. Hobos in first world countries have better internet access than middle class people in third world shitholes.

I wouldn't know, I don't own a cell phone I don't see the point

That shit makes my teeth for several days for some reason.

yeah sure let me just magically become a charming, charismatic person loved by all
fuck off

This is why it was a mistake closing the asylums, retards shouldn't be on the street

But then you'd have to pay for retards as opposed to hoping you're not the one they stab

Makes your teeth the entire?

I'd rather just casually swing into one of the three liquor stores I pass on the way home from work than have to jump through hoops to get anything else.

I decided I can't take it any more, so I'm [spoiler]quitting my job and becoming a dog groomer.[/spoiler]

What’s the best way to find a sissy/trap irl
I want to be with one so bad

You have to go through the internet, and you need to be a top/dom. I regularly erp on f-list and I can get a good three or four new faggots a week throwing themselves at me and taking pictures for me after bullying them a bit. A couple have even offered to pay me, but I always make them buy new clothes and toys for themselves instead.

>never will be
lmao how naive

>I don't even need to work
so you're a sheltered silverspoon faggot who thinks he has empathy

If your family couldn't afford silverware to pass down to you then I feel sorry for you thankfully my family wasn't lazy.

Processed food is fucking garbage and you should feel bad for being that much of amerimutt.

no, but you are.

I worked 40 hours this month

I hope that's a typo or you at least meant 40 hours a week this month.

No typo, I worked 40 hours this month.

It’s still funny for us when you do it, Jeff.
If anything, it actually makes us look better in comparison so thx :^)

I don't buy cheap wine

Friendly reminder.