What does Veeky Forums think of Simply Sara's kitchen?

What does Veeky Forums think of Simply Sara's kitchen?

youtube.com/watch?v=9LL7_CTN72A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToSI0ZnBdAU?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they ever actually show her kitchen in return of the jedi?

>So...*heavy breathing* alls you *heavy breathing* need for *heavy breathing* this is a blender *heavy breathing* *heavy breathing* *heavy breathing* *heavy breathing* and all da other ingredients

wtf is this appliance

S-shes using a coffee grinder to chop onions?

>gets out of breath just talking

do amerilards really do this

I think it's some form of food dicer.

>that feel when you think you're way overweight
>watch this
>"welp guess i'm not that fucking bad"
Made me feel better thanks lads.

That is one homely woman but I could listen to that accent all day. The padding around her neck seems to be constricting her throat much more than it used to though. Sounds like she's fighting to get the words out.

Her face fat is choking her to death.

Now THIS is a fatty's voice.

Yikes. I don’t trust fat people.
Actually, I really despise them and would never eat any nasty goop they make.

>all these newfags don't know who simply is

She seems nice but she apparently really needs to learn about portion sizes and TDEE.

I know she does it to herself but I feel really bad for her.

The actual food seems to be hit or miss.

Holy shit she's still alive?

She signed with plumperpass.

High Fructose Corn Syrup Enhancer Calorie Condenser

han solo in carbonite

I've seen some Amish Coconut pies but that shit is CRAZY!

Ugh, how do people do this to themselves? From a side view her neck fat was sticking out further than her chin or nose...

She is 5 lbs away from developing the gullet rot under her second chin that diabetics get.

why are fat people so disgusting

you know they hate themselves worse than we do, but lack the decency or tensile strength rope to kill themselves all at once.

>but lack the decency or tensile strength rope to kill themselves
Can you imagine how many disgusting fluids would seep out of that bloated corpse as it hung from the dining room ceiling? I think its in their best interest to find another mode of killing themselves rather than hanging. But that's just me.

No don’t feel better about being overweight, that’s never a good thing. What is a good thing is being overweight but working toward being healthy/fit. That’s something you should feel good about user, do that instead

ok... alternate mode of fat suicide: Suffocation after trying to sleep on their back like the elephant man did.

How much shit does she have in that oven? Is she eating ALL of that in one fucking day? Good lord, I bet the cameraman is like some Somalian child slave she ordered who just watches her cook but gets none of it for himself. That’s why he’s so good at capturing the food, because the only way he can enjoy it is through pictures.

No, the cameraman is her husband. I still wonder what ever happened to her other cats.

She's playing the Tropico 5 music, so +5 points.

>got the nimmonia in her blood
>doctor sat her down, stared her in the face, and told her the following:
>"you have to lose 150 pounds or you are going to die, sara"

WEHCUM TU'A'NUTH'EP'SODE'SIM'SARH

today wayr going too mayk..pumpkin pah dorito milkshake

got close to her mouth

looks like a coffee grinder

Dided she dead?

it’s a pukin’ purray

fat people are repulsive

>t. amerilard

I can't stop watching her shows. I don't know why. She's better at cooking than Jack and twice as disgusting. Maybe it's because she reminds me of some family members.

I love you Simply Sarah.

Look at this body shaming asshole!

it is gravitational pull.

Idk how she isn't dead.

>her husband
You gotta wonder what his life and mentality is like

I wish her the best and send her all my love.

She'll outlive us all

You should still feel bad. Bad enough to want to change. You're either going to die younger, or you're going to end up taking a cocktail of drugs to keep you alive, because you body chemistry is all fucked up from having diabetes, and adipose tissue also fucks with your hormones. Being obese sucks, trust me, I know.

You can lose weight though, and you'll probably be a lot more happier. I'm still depressed, I'll admit, but at least I have one less thing to be depressed about, and my self-esteem has gotten better. Love yourself user and lose the weight. You can do it, it just takes discipline. Don't get complacent because you're not morbidly obese. I'm not saying this to be a dick, I just hate seeing people fuck up their lives just because the eat too much, because I know what it's like, and I don't see how anybody can truly be happy if they are obese.

Look at this asshole enabler. I bet you tell alcoholics to keep on drinking, or compulsive gamblers that gambling is OK.

>She'll outweigh us all.

Thinking about this is so sad. I wonder if she was pretty once. Ignoring the fact that the fat makes her look like this, it must be horrible to age and see the one you love the most continue to destroy their health this way

it's naturally repulsive because human bodies are not meant to inflate to such copious sizes

everything aside, that stovetop is looking mighty shiny

What was all that shit inside her oven?

“I recognize that bulge!”

Thank you Veeky Forums.

Poor woman, I have no doubt that she ate the whole thing in one sitting

kek

She stopped showing her face and started cutting out all her heavy breathing.

Her new video is pretty good tho: youtu.be/ToSI0ZnBdAU?t=10

holy fuck dude

How does she keep getting fatter?
I think it was like 2 years ago she had to be put in a medical coma for 7 WEEKS in a movable upside down bed for pneumonia.
She survived obviously. But after all that how does she keep getting fatter?
I'm not insulting her I'm just honestly curious how these things work.

>human bodies are not meant to inflate to-
But they do though. It's not like you instantaneously die once you get too fat.

yeah it is... there is a limit. If you hit it, dead.

Shes a literal blob but she seems nice and is better cook than jack or kay.

She already does

Pretty sure the dude is a repressed homosexual based on his mannerisms

Jack is my king.