Nooo don't throw out the [inedible waste matter meant to be discarded]!! That's the best part!!!

>Nooo don't throw out the [inedible waste matter meant to be discarded]!! That's the best part!!!

Give me three (3) examples of this right now

I love eating pineapple slime and watermelon rind. I don’t give a single fuck.

Kek, I meant spine not slime

1. Burnt, yet still globual steak fat
2. The heal of a loaf of cheap white bread
3. Females severed head

fish bones
chicken wing tips
pizza crust
shrimp shells
gristly fat
skin
greens of root veggies
heads (fish)

Oh man you had me rolling with laughter.

>fish bones
they are good for broth but i wouldnt call them the best edible part of the fish?
>chicken wing tips
maybe just unhealthy
>pizza crust
literally only children and menchild leave it
>shrimp shells
kinda annoying under the teeth but true has real taste (also shrimp head, beats me why people throw it away)
>gristly fat
i dont know this term, what is it?
>skin
it's just really fat, but best part if crispy. if soggy it's truly disgusting tho
>greens of root veggies
you mean the part over the ground? never tried it
>heads (fish)
also never tried this but heard it's best part

None of these are "inedible waste material" and if you genuinely believe they are then you don't know shit about cooking.

Bones and skin are inedible you retard, a lot of plant material too.

they cant be fully digested and absorbed, but you can put them in your mouth, appreciate their flavour and swallow them down
skin is full of fat too

>bones
Can be made into stock, not waste material.
>skin
Delicious especially if you remove it and crisp it up. Nothing inedible about it.

>pizza crust
Underages shouldn't post here

>stock
And what do you do with the bones after?
And skin and hair consists of proteins we (humans) can’t process properly

Quit moving the goal posts. If you use bones for stock then they were used to make food, and are therefore not just waste material. Skin can be chewed and swallowed with ease and is therefore edible.

>And what do you do with the bones after?
You throw them out you dumb nigger

crust of the pizza is literally just a handle. You're not supposed to eat it.

>Skin can be chewed and swallowed with ease and is therefore edible.
So can dog shit and used tampons, not my definition of edible.

The crust is part of the pizza I don't get why people would systematically discard it even on good pizza

And root greens are almost always edible in a soup or a pie.
I've never heard of people eating fish bones, fish eyes though

>muh own personal definition
Fuck off, autist. Enjoy your tendies and ketchup, I hope mommy makes them extra good for you tonight.

is this supposed to be a poor bait?

>I told you not to throw out the milk jugs! I can use them to change my oil

You had 40 fucking empty milk jugs just cluttering up the place

This whole thread is poor bait

you cant process a good part of vegetables too, and most of them is water anyway
does this mean you cant eat vegetables? stop being retarded
>fish eyes
this is a delicacy for fishermen tho

I meant, my definition is the real one. Educate yourself retard.

t. Amerifat

Begging your pardon, foreign goatfucker brainlet... but wouldn't the "Amerifat" be eating the crusts, letting not a single calorie go to waste?

>stones are edible because you can swallow them
Go """""eat""""" some chlorine tablets you mong

>doesn't know what gristle is
>cbf to take the half second to look it up

i did but the definition seemed bs so i asked anyway
so they are those fat/connective tissue hard bites of steak? gross, makes me throw up

you should try a bit harder tho, this much isnt really good

>fit to be eaten (often used to contrast with unpalatable or poisonous examples).
Neck yourself, retard

Yes. The part of the steak that everyone cuts off and throws in the garbage. That hard, sinewy fat.

What if le crust is filled with delish gooey stuff like cheese or sommin? ;D

>pizza crust
>inedible waste matter
>completely ignoring the fact that it's the same substance at the bottom of every pizza slice that gets eaten

you should be glad you werent born a fish

What retarded, wasteful baby boomer made this thread who thinks nothing can be done with heads, bones, and vegetable leftovers?
If you're under the age of 35 you're just asinine and uninformed despite having the technological proficiency to post on an imageboard but unable to Google recipes.

>fish bones
Stock or if small very edible as is (sardines/anchovies) or fried
>chicken wing tips
Stock, soup ect
>pizza crust
Garlic infused olive oil and proper crust yo, nothing quite as satisfying (provided it's a proper pizza)
>shrimp shells
Stock or powdered
>gristly fat
In steaks or other grilled meats, it can be nice to chew and let the flavour melt, otherwise also stock
>skin
Depends on what - poultry, pork, game, and game skin is delicious if done right, as is most fish skin, which contains a phenomenally high concentration of healthy fat
>greens of root veggies
These are harder to cook than most, but usually good steamed and dressed with lemon
>heads (fish)
The most painful on this list; chopped in half and grilled quickly (holy fucking shit choice), popped into stock or soup, or just trimmed up and used as you would flesh

>he said, shaking and foaming at the mouth, reaching for another salted couch to eat.

>salted couch
What did he mean by this.

i could understand virgin couch but im clueless on this one

Desu this. Pickerel cheeks arent something you share either

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't eat a couch? You're not a retarded, wasteful baby boomer, are you?

Well I have heard about baby boomers boiling down their shoes to eat the leather. But salted couch? Sounds most rube.

potato skin
bratwurst casing
giblets

nigga I pressure cook my stock so hard the bones literally crumble into mush afterwards
if your stock doesn't set when you chill it because of all the gelatin in it, you did it WRONG

>potato skin
>inedible

Redskin mashed potatoes are god tier you disgusting pleb

>not mashing your taters with skin on
>not buying natural casings you can eat
>not being a not retard and adding the giblets to your stock or chopping them up and adding them to the stuffing

I'm talking about dirt potatoes, not actually good potato skin like red or gold.

Another retard that doesn't know how to eat food or cook. This thread is just full of comedy.

>He doesnt make giblet gravy
You know who youre letting down right now?

Fish head is indeed the best part. Grilled then used for stock, it's great flavor for a soup. Grilled and eaten as is, even better. Cheek meat can't be beat, and the eyes are great.

So you never eat baked russet potatoes with the skin salted?

If you eat the skin on those big baked potatoes you can fuck right off.

Nice guns and strangler hands on memaw

>pizza crust
Are you underage?

>He doesn't eat the slime

Literally is the best part and has 90% of the nutrition