One of these just opened up a couple miles from my house in MA; never seen one this far north and figured I might as...

one of these just opened up a couple miles from my house in MA; never seen one this far north and figured I might as well try it once.

What's good here? Probably not looking to gorge myself, so recommendations for like a single-meal size thing are good, as opposed to telling me to get 5 different things.

Try the consensual sex between married members of the opposite sex.

grilled chicken sandwich

spicy chicken deluxe sandwich

Spicy chicken sandwich, extra pickles, 2 mayo packets. That's all you need.

mah niggas. spicy deluxe and a waffle fry is all you need.

This. If you're in the drive through ask them to throw in some Texas Pete's to add to the sandwich. Side of waffle fries, lemonade. If you're a biggun and want a little extra, get some of their crispy nuggets too.

Probably anything if youre a flyover boomer

Nothing special at all about their food. Their chicken is hardly a step above mcdonalds and waffle fries are meme shit for kiddies

>this is considered top-tier leftist humor

yikes

Try the fried chicken whichever way you like fried chicken the best, on a bun or in nuggets or whatever

Chick-fil-A is pretty overpriced for their mediocore food. Their sandwiches are pretty lacking, and whatever you do, do not get the grilled chicken. The only good think about their chicken is the satisfying exterior. Their unique special sauce is delicious, and definitely worth getting a nugget/strip meal for, but that’s about it. They do have the best lemonade I’ve ever had, but if only you had a Habit burger and grill

>hardly a step above mcdonalds
>comparing mechanically separated paste vs. brined chicken breast
Ya ok

>If you're a biggun and want a little extra

hahaha I love you

Not bad, probably a huge line though because normies gargle this shit down. Try the lemonade shake.

Nothing special about it, it's just a meme because of culture war bullshit. They don't have pride burgers like burger king

The staff is always very polite at the ones near me. I guess they find them at church and maybe pay them a bit more.

I'm a healthfag so my food suggestion probably isn't the best, but I go for a grilled chicken no fries.

>I'll have one Whopper, extra soybean paste, hold the onion

>Oh, you guys already have a name for that?

It's just factory farmed chicken breast soaked in pickle juice (not brined because it came from the factory injected with a saline chemical solution so it can't be brined again), breaded and fried, on an HFCS bread paste bun. And the most important part, served with a heaping helping of hatred for lgbts. Consequently, it's quite popular among the relatively large number of troglodytes in the US.

I know this is just a baitpost, but the mind boggles thinking about the fact that there are probably several million people in the US alone who unironically think like this.

Don't get the HIV riddled anonymous meth sex with a side of anal warts and well deserved self hatred

go in the morning before 10:30 and get a chicken biscuit. thank me later.

Nearly anything is good at Chick-fil-a. I am partial to their deluxe chicken sandwich (the crispy/regular version, not the grilled). Their waffle fries are fantastic. Try their Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce. Their cookies are always served warm.

Their spicy chicken burrito is top tier as well

>implying Burger King can hold a candle to Chick-fil-a
>implying promotion of a homosexual lifestyle choice displayed on a wrapper makes any difference to the food

Are those pretty patties?

Their chicken biscuits are bretty bomb too.

Just get the nuggers with chik fil a sauce and waffle fries

Dunno about Micky D's since I don't eat there but chickfila's chicken is so much better than wendys, like to the point where even a baby could notice the difference

user, I think the proper term is Chicken-Americans.

I'm not saying burger king is better (it isn't), it's just that only reason it became meme is because a big portion of Americans want to stick it them homos buy buying food from chick-fil-a

The one in dedham, next to ocean state job lot? What town do you live in?

Is anyone here /polynesiansauce/ ? Especially for the nugs

Poly is fine. In a desperate move, I coated some of my own chicken in it and grilled some chicken breasts myself, as I had no other seasonings.
Came out pretty good, all things considered.

Gross, no way fag

nah, the one in Marlborough on route 20 right off 495

Can I get that with a side of child molestation, maybe some serial killer?

Don't get a deluxe. If you're getting cheese from Chick Fil A, you've fucked up. Just get a regular spicy chicken sandwich and a packet of Chick Fil A sauce. For breakfast, get chick-n-minis.

Nothing. Chicken sandwich with pickles only is a meme. It's dry as fuck, needs a little of literally any sauce.

Get the basic chicken sandwich they make and order some waffle fries and 2 things of honey mustard sauce.
Place some fries on the sandwich and pour a sauce on the fries and bottom of the sandwich.

This is the best way to eat their chicken sandwich.