Have you ever made your own cocktail? I made one called the Fizzle Pop Berry Twist

Have you ever made your own cocktail? I made one called the Fizzle Pop Berry Twist

My bloody marys are famous. Take a jar of salsa, pour out half the liquid (while retaining the tomatoes etc), replace liquid with vodka. Yummy!

I made an original drink called the tempest shadow, it involves berry drink, red pop, and a twist of lemon in vodka

>the tempest shadow
>Fizzle Pop Berry Twist

gay

I made a drink with the exact same ingredients and called it the insufferable prick

its a cocktail thread, you didnt expect soyboys?

In high school I would make drinks using whatever I could find in people's houses because I couldn't buy my own booze. Some were good like Hawaiian Comfort = Hawaiian Punch + Southern Comfort but the worst one was called Quit While You're Ahead and contained port wine, olive juice and amaretto. Thinking about it still makes me gag.

>olive juice
Why?

Um, that's weird

yes i have...

This is a stealth pony thread.

No it's not.

Yes, it is.
t. Ponyfag

I made a bloody helmet once. same thing as a bloody mary, but garnish with a raw bratwurst.

My great-aunt invented The Shipwreck one night for a houseful of cold wet people: Hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick and a healthy splash of rum. Even better with a twist of lime or lemon.

Is there much of a difference between Jose Cuvero and 1800?

Why.

for charity

Brain Bleach
1 part goldschlager
1 part rumpleminze
1 part midori

Shake with ice and serve chilled, with a top layer of Bacardi 151

Rasberry Truffle
1/2 oz chambord
1/2 oz kahlua
1/2 oz gin

Griffin Egg
Splash of Franks Red Hot Sauce
1/2 oz amaretto
1/2 oz gin

1800 is also a cooler bottle, and tastes woody to me

>woody

i made a drink once while my pal garrett was drunkenly fucking this whore on new year's eve
i called it the garrett balls deep
equal parts cognac, creme de violette and benedictine, top with champagne
most of my drinks aren't actually named tho
tonight i made a really good one: 1 oz slivovitz, 1 oz lemon juice, 1 oz prickly ash bitters, 1/2 oz maraschino, a dash each of absinthe, peychaud's bitters and celery bitters. shake with cracked ice, strain into coupe glass

Woodly?

>Why.

Why would you end a question with a period? Need to know.