Redpill me on Swedish fish

Redpill me on Swedish fish.

for me it's the Swedish fish
the best artificially flavored gummy candy

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

They're not real fish, just gummies

The texture isn’t normal gummy is it? Isn’t it more like Dots?

only swedish scumfucks like them

BRAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaap that how it vtaste.

I thought swedish fish only came in red.

i only like the red ones and when they're slightly stale/harder. Then they are the best.

Red pilled.

I used to love them. Then I bought a 1lb bag and ate so many I ruined my taste for them.

I think they're vegan

They're actually great. Good assortment of flavours too, Pineapple, Red Berry and Lime are goat, the only mediocre one is orange, which tastes like any other orange candy

the red flavor is supposedly lingonberry, they get stuck in your teeth really easily, and you shouldn't support them and their Swedish masters because they are destroying Europe by importing violent, rapist Muslims.

I've had them once in my life, years ago. I thought that it was one of the most delicious sweets to grace my tongue. For some reason I have never had them since that faithful day. Thank you for reading.

They either never go stale, or taste the exact same before and after.

Gå och böga dig själv i röven ditt lilla luder

They are really good frozen

They have no spine, just like a real live Swede.

They're vegan friendly!

I work in the factory that makes this crap. ama PS don't eat this crap

>redpill me
fuck off

will try that out

why not? I love swdishn fish

Smelly pajeets/arabs and Portuguese women are touching your candy up and sneezing on it all day.

Check out our new tropical Swedish fish, though. They taste like BO smells.

Just awful.

You’re welcome.

ehh, its between dots and a regular gummy candy. to me, its a bit softer and doesnt stick to your teeth as badly as dots.

the GOAT candy not even kidding

I'm from sweden and I have never seen these in my entire life. What brand?

For some reason one of the only "Swedish" themed products in the English speaking world are these fish shaped candies.

There's many different brands of them, kind of like gummy bears.

The knockoff brAnds are horrible, you need to get the name brand ones for the right gummy texture

Solid gummy candies, nice texture and good flavor.
Not as good as haribo though.

Im not Swedish or a scumfuck and I like them.

They're insane and are replacing themselves with pic related.